Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (894 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by Singalex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2009
hello fellows pls advice me,wat ll u do if ur gal frnd jst calls u up on phone n tells u dat she wants 2 brk up wit u witout u guys having any problem.pls i nid ur advice,
Re: Pls Advice Me by yme1(f): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
you need an heart to heart talk with her
Re: Pls Advice Me by IFELEKE(m): 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2009
Genuine or not Break Up with Her because obviously she doesnt  love you anymore but before you do that,Get her reasons for the break up.
It might be useful in your next relationship.
Re: Pls Advice Me by yme1(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
@IFELEKE

I think i quote you wrong there,
it might not be the girl broke up with him cause she doesnt love him but cause of some thing else
like him not keeping in touch, him complaining, not acting like b4 e.t.c
cant really tell tho undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me by unfaded(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
there's more to the story
Re: Pls Advice Me by IFELEKE(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE

I think i quote you wrong there,
it might not be the girl broke up with him cause she doesnt love him but cause of some thing else
like him not keeping in touch, him complaining, not acting like b4 e.t.c
cant really tell tho undecided
Dearie,the saying that ''when a woman is fed up,there is nothing you can do about it'' comes in handy here.
Genuine Reasons or Not, The lady is obviously fed up that's why i advised the guy to move on but take some notes from the failed relationship.
As a realist,I don't see any other way round this.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Czarskit(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ Simply delete her number. There's no nid crying over spilled milk. ~
Re: Pls Advice Me by sylve11: 3:44pm On May 01, 2009
Singalex:

hello fellows pls advice me,wat ll u do if ur gal frnd jst calls u up on phone n tells u dat she wants 2 brk up wit u witout u guys having any problem.pls i nid ur advice,

my guy sorry oo, they are sometimes like that and if u continue begging her she will call her pastor for u (talking from a friend's experience though). lol cool
Re: Pls Advice Me by Orikinla(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2009
Life goes on.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Parole(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2009
hmm,
U neva yan finish
Re: Pls Advice Me by Secretz(f): 6:54pm On May 01, 2009
Just ask her why, simply so you know, it could help you next time, but if she is adament abeg, leave it, don't fight for someone who does not want to be fought for. smiley
Re: Pls Advice Me by sylve11: 4:11pm On May 02, 2009
simple! cool
Re: Pls Advice Me by No2Atheism(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2009
Singalex:

, Its all good, loving somebody and somebody loves you back,

First and foremost, how old are you, also please:

- are you sure you have told us everything that happened in that relationship
   -  are you sure you did not do something wrong,
   -  are you sure everything you just told us is exactly true.

Secondly, please note that you loving her is not enough, she has to love you back for there to be a genuine relationship. Hence please don't waste your time trying to convince her to have a change of mind, you are a man you do not have any expiry date, hence if she feels what she's doing is in her best interest you simply have to let her go. Truth is that you would probably find someone better or worse (depending on your own character as a person).

Thirdly common sense and experience tells us that woman are better at working at and keeping their relationship with men, i.e. women are the ones who seek to make sure their relationships does not end, while men are the ones who usually run from a relationship. Hence for her to even consider wanting to break up with you means there is a very important reason. Please understand that a girl telling you she wants to break up with you simply tells you two things:

- either she's protecting you from something bad or
- she simply does not really love you anymore.

Finally make sure you ask her to tell you the reason for the breakup, so that you can know and then work on yourself,

As far as the way forward, it would depend on the outcome of the 4 different suggestions listed above.
Re: Pls Advice Me by bluespice(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2009
ill go with wat secretz said
Re: Pls Advice Me by Secretz(f): 5:29pm On May 02, 2009
You are blessed bluespice! :p
Re: Pls Advice Me by Igwe9(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2009
MCMLXXVI:

Damn You Michael Bay!
seems like an automated machine or dummy has gained access to nairaland.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Secretz(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2009
@ igwe

Lol. Maybe he's a virus!

(1) (Reply)

Can U Kiss A Girl In Public? / Please Ohhh / Is Love This Cruel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.