Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is Love This Cruel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love This Cruel? (897 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love This Cruel? by deluxecad(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Considering the chain of threads in this forum, it's probable that this may have been treated, just maybe. But I just need sincere views on this issue of love and cruelty.

Why would a lover grow so jealous that she'd bathe the other party with acid?

Why would a long marriage dissolve irreconcilably into nothing?

Why should spouses cheat on each other knowing what hurt it brings?

Why didn't she tell her sworn boyfriend she had someone she was engaged to back home before coming to school?

Why should she bring her boyfriend the invite to her own wedding to another man on the eve of her wedding, taking the guy unawares and driving him to gulp down a bowlful of Omo(detergent) solution?

Why would that man not let his wife know that his mistress has two kids for him in the course of their secret romance?

Why would that randy husband bring another woman to his matrimonial bed at the slightest opportunity?

Why would he lie to her that he's going on a work trip when he's actually going on a dirty sexcapade?

Why would that woman hold back from her husband that he's not the rightful father of her third child she had him dedicate in church with much pomp and show?

I can go on, why my people, why?

Is love so cruel?
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by iice(f): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
Love is an emotion. People are the ones who are cruel not love.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by nuella1: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
my dear love is patient,love is kind,it does not envy,it does not boast,it is not proud etc u'l only think it's cruel if u un4tunatly fall in2 d hands of d wrong person
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by Nizoral(f): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
@poster i also wonder too. Hmmmmm
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by LordReed(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2009
Like iice said love is not present in any of those situations. It may have been present b4 but like a plant love needs to be nurtured if u let it it can die. Once dead a lot of ugliness can take it's place masquerading as love.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
I guess people arnt wat/who dey claim 2 be.these re questions wil kip askin 4 life so i guess we nid 2 stp tryin 2 find ans.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by Phlota(f): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2009
Love is being sincere, i tell u evrything, as in Everythng. True luv cant b cruel.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by deluxecad(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2009
iice:

Love is an emotion. People are the ones who are cruel not love.

If love is just a mere emotion, that's should be what brings d cruelty. People go stupid and berserk when they r emotional. can love be something more in practical terms?
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 28, 2009
there is a very thin line between love and hate and an even thinner one between hate and insanity. that person has just passed the insanity level like most loco people do. its called temporary insanity!!!!!

because not everyone marry for love and, even when they do, they only know 25% of who their spouse is. they think that time will reveal the beauty of this person while it might reveal the ugliness of this person. by that time a few yrs has gone and they just hate each others guts

not everyone is strong and it takes real emotional and physical strength not to cheat. some people are just weak and cant turn down a good toto/dikc. its the same as above. . . . . .temporary insanity. . . . . . for the sake of a good time.

Why didn't she tell her sworn boyfriend she had someone she was engaged to back home before coming to school?

she was testing the water and thought she would just have a good time with this cat and then dump him but she fell in love and now she is in a dilemma. happens all the time with people having long distance relationships.

Why should she bring her boyfriend the invite to her own wedding to another man on the eve of her wedding, taking the guy unawares and driving him to gulp down a bowlful of Omo(detergent) solution?
!!!!

Why would that man not let his wife know that his mistress has two kids for him in the course of their secret romance?
not all men are straight forward and some think that they could go on like that forever. also this same silly man think that telling his wife about his mistress and the new family will only hurt her NOT KNOWING that he has already hurt her more than he thinks by having this side family.

Why would that randy husband bring another woman to his matrimonial bed at the slightest opportunity?

its all down to the adventure, the power rush of having another woman in that matrimonial bed. that temporary insanity i talked about previously!!!!!

Why would he lie to her that he's going on a work trip when he's actually going on a dirty sexcapade?
this man has no respect for his wife and we all know that telling her the truth is not going to help much in his sexcapade so lying is the only way out.

Why would that woman hold back from her husband that he's not the rightful father of her third child she had him dedicate in church with much pomp and show?

she has already cheated on him and got away with it, she clearly doesnt respect him and therefore telling him is not an option in her world. she is just getting the best of both worlds.

many people would say they are in love but they clearly aint. just because two people are married, doesnt mean they truly love each other and respect each other. also if a man brings the cheddar, he might feel like he can do what the hell he wants because some woman aint going anywhere, and some men know that fully well.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by iice(f): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2009
deluxecad:

If love is just a mere emotion, that's should be what brings d cruelty. People go silly and berserk when they r emotional. can love be something more in practical terms?

*sighs*. . .people are cruel. . .emotions only amplify them.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by chika98: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2009
iice:

*sighs*. . .people are cruel. . .emotions only amplify them.

Seems someone got into the whole avatar thing a tad too much seeing as they claim to be in "Pandora" grin

Now human beings are imperfect hence their fate of imperfect love.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by iice(f): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2009
chika98:

Seems someone got into the whole avatar thing a tad too much seeing as they claim to be in "Pandora" grin

tongue You have no idea how bad it is grin
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by chika98: 4:14am On Dec 28, 2009
iice:

tongue You have no idea how bad it is grin

You and me both! I cannot tell you how many times I've seen already! grin cry
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by iice(f): 4:18am On Dec 28, 2009
Cool me too and i'm going back to see it again after the new year grin
Don't you just love the world of Pandora? Those flying beasts have got me tripping mad. For the first few nights, i was practically floating in my dreams grin
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by chika98: 4:21am On Dec 28, 2009
I know! Surely you cannot beat the hidden message it conveys. I mean It has got an amazing love story which warms my heart. Makes me want to run out there and get my very own "Jake" LOL grin
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by iice(f): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2009
rofl. . .i was more interested in the Pandora than the story of Jake and Neytiri. I mean it's not like we haven't seen that kind of story before. But yes if i can get my won Na'vi. . .i'll be good to go tongue
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by chika98: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2009
Everything in it catches your attention doesn't it? I loved every minute of it.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by deemple: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

there is a very thin line between love and hate and an even thinner one between hate and insanity. that person has just passed the insanity level like most loco people do. its called temporary insanity!!!!!

because not everyone marry for love and, even when they do, they only know 25% of who their spouse is. they think that time will reveal the beauty of this person while it might reveal the ugliness of this person. by that time a few yrs has gone and they just hate each others guts

not everyone is strong and it takes real emotional and physical strength not to cheat. some people are just weak and cant turn down a good toto/dikc. its the same as above. . . . . .temporary insanity. . . . . . for the sake of a good time.

she was testing the water and thought she would just have a good time with this cat and then dump him but she fell in love and now she is in a dilemma. happens all the time with people having long distance relationships.

!!!!

not all men are straight forward and some think that they could go on like that forever. also this same silly man think that telling his wife about his mistress and the new family will only hurt her NOT KNOWING that he has already hurt her more than he thinks by having this side family.

its all down to the adventure, the power rush of having another woman in that matrimonial bed. that temporary insanity i talked about previously!!!!!

this man has no respect for his wife and we all know that telling her the truth is not going to help much in his sexcapade so lying is the only way out.

she has already cheated on him and got away with it, she clearly doesnt respect him and therefore telling him is not an option in her world. she is just getting the best of both worlds.

many people would say they are in love but they clearly aint. just because two people are married, doesnt mean they truly love each other and respect each other. also if a man brings the cheddar, he might feel like he can do what the hell he wants because some woman aint going anywhere, and some men know that fully well.

ur answers r well-informed bro.

love is not cruel, it's selfishness dat is

Re: Is Love This Cruel? by Enoyoh: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
Love in itself is not cruel.
It is the heart of man that is desperately wicked.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by ebila(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
deluxecad:

Considering the chain of threads in this forum, it's probable that this may have been treated, just maybe. But I just need sincere views on this issue of love and cruelty.

I can go on, why my people, why?

Is love so cruel?
It is so very unfortunate that we blame love a whole lot for various things.Love is always sweet,but d people involved r d problems.
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by mamagee3(f): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
Love is perserverance. wink
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
Plss, Love is just a waste of emotion
Re: Is Love This Cruel? by MugSmasher: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
deluxecad:

Is love so cruel?

Personally i wont mind bathing someone with acid and i dont need to be that person's lover. In fact to be blunter, i wont mind bathing busy body with acid and i'll do it for free or even pay you for giving me the opportunity to do it on her and leave a little for her little baboon she is breast feeding! grin

Stupid idiot

(1) (Reply)

Re: Is It The Sole Responsibility Of Men To Always Initiate Love-making? / Deleted...... / Am Kinda Confused. Are All Girls In A Relationship? Ladies Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.