Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. (657 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Aisha Buhari As A Young Lady / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by dearestaramide: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
First and foresmost ,am aware and have observed that the first family as well as the daughter (zahra) have agents on social network ,nairaland inclusive but i really dont care .WE need to face the truth.

Am sick and tired of Buhari as much as i respect and admire him putting out his daughter to win him likes.THis is not a good strategy at all and the mother isnt doing a good job[b] RELIGIOUS ,SECURITY AND POLITICAL WISE[/b]

The gal is all out there seeking for notice as far as am concerned.since when did the lives of presidents children who have not achieved anything personally become important? how can you expose your children including info on them just to gain likes....we all know she lives in guildford,amongst other facts that one should be security conscious of all because she reveals it.

ZAHRA IS NOT EVEN AS BEAUTIFUL AS BEING SCREAMED ABOUT>SHE HAS A GOOD SIDE VIEW,great smile,make up on point and good camera lightning assists. (REFER TO UPFRONT OF PICTURE NO 3 ON LINK ATTACHED)have you seen her other sisters!!!? damn beautiful but yet they respect themselves and she comes out to say she does not like attention,indeed!.shes exposing herself to criticisms whilst seeking for notice.

I have researched on past presidents of NIgerias as well as internationally,why is BUhari different then?why expose your kid? is this proper ?

THIS IS NOT SHOW BIZ IF YOUR MUM IS ADVERTISING YOU<THERES NO NEED AS YOUR DAD IS PRESIDENT AND TRUST ME THATS A GOOD ONE ENOUGH
Theres nothing about jealousy here just damn expressing my self as am irritated with the way and manner Aisha Buhari is allowing her daughter to expose her self.this isnt showbiz .This is serious business known as GOVERNING A NATION

http://www.nigeriannation.news/nigeria/7-times-zahra-buhari-made-her-parents-proud-photos/
Re: Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by pet4ril(f): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm this is serious lipsrsealed lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by WHOcarex: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
And the writer sat down to write about the president daughter that is "not" important?

Smh.

Abeg go and sleep
Re: Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by hob(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
For yu to take time out to write this

Then shite is serious
Re: Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by dearestaramide: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
WHOcarex:
And the writer sat down to write about the president daughter that is "not" important?

Smh.

Abeg go and sleep

YES I DID SO THAT HER AGENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA WILL THINK DEEP.I guess shes important you right? HAving her splattered all over social media is "important " enough for me to express my self that shes not important to us and that our attention should be on her father's score card so shake your head the more.

clearly one of her media agents,right?
Re: Zahra Buhari.......................as Far As Am Concerned. by dearestaramide: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
hob:
For yu to take time out to write this

Then shite is serious

No guy, seriously , NAIRALAND is just loosing focus.i used to look forward to checking the ftc but just imagine, that apresident daughter joined an go made front news? is Nigeria now saying that its okay for a daughter to perform duties of first lady in which we are even yet to even see Aisha do anything yet??

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Puts Imo In Chains- Shaka Momodu.thisday Newspaper / Ebute Metta Settlement On 3rd Mainland Bridge Gutted By Fire(photos) / Guess What PMB And Saraki Is Saying In This PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.