Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (55988 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by pacoson: 12:40am On Oct 20, 2015
keep talking to your self, zoo champion
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by pacoson: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2015
uupgrade:
not here to defend anyone but that doesn't mean i will keep mute either, becux the society is one of d factors that determines how our lives revolves. On my perception Kanu's actions weren't not only unlawful in a county that its Unity is the central Problem of the decade, due to some political reasons and vice versa, Kanu's actions are also triggering the ignorant youths of these country to engage in disrupting our dear Country, according to their religious, political e.t.c. views about the current Administration (i agree partially).
However the Reason for his arrest is Not JUSTIFIABLE. But a persons like Kanu whose advocates speaks on behalf of many, there should be Respect attached to his prosecution not like some common criminal.

God bless the citizens of these great Nation. There is Time for everything. The notherners won't be able to oppress the Igbos when is God's Time. Igbos should believe in a better tomorrow

God Bless Our Country
Say Yes to Our Unity.
Say No to War.
keep talking to ur self zoo champion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Billygee2u: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
close your gutter called mouth

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by friends4ever(m): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:
FFK the devourer of Ibo laps... grin

From Bianca Ojukwu, to Adaobi Kate Uchegbu, to the current Patience Chikwendu ...

Femi likes his ibo women nice and fresh just like Nnamdi Kanu...no wonder he is lending his voice...

In fact.. I quotasystem also call for the immediate release of Nnamdi Kanu angry

Ibo women are well coordinated, decent and well mannered set of people. They can cook and they know how to take good care of their husband...a trial will convince you.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by logica(m): 4:41am On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:

My dear mum did not tell you anything. I did. But you went after my mother.
Does that not mean that you are a subhuman, perhaps a chimp... You must be living in the Zoo for you to insult my sweet mum who didn't insult you. You see why Nnamdi Kanu wants to have Biafrans separated from zoo-dwellers
LOL. Your dear mom is subhuman. Apparently your dear mom did not teach you how to address people in a civil manner. Does that not show she's a monkey? That is why your dear mom is getting all the bashing. Now you can run along and cry to your dear mom. Fvck you and fvck your dear mom.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by biggie4790: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2015
hansad:

You are fighting on NL to retain a dysfunctional one Nigeria.
It is just because you do not believe that Your domain can survive without crude oil if Biafra and others in the south south go from Nigeria.
But you don't understand that the most rich countries of the world today have no crude oil.
If not why do you feel your people will perish if Biafra goes from Nigeria? You say all sorts of discouraging words against Biafra.
You totally missed my point. it's not about me being afraid that my people will 'perish' if biafra seccedes.

it's about all the noise online with zero affirmative action. all talk, yet no substance.

I challenge all the proponents of biafra on NL to deactivate their accounts and go start a Nigerian Forum. then we know you guys really mean all u have being saying
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Oloriburuku

jụụ , nkịta dị ka gị
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by badlaw(f): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2015
Am not worried, it only shows that Biafra is coming sooner than we think
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by firstolalekan(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Dnuel:

jụụ , nkịta dị ka gị
Otu nnegi
Koni ye e Omo ofo Wa shofo ku ni
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Otu nnegi

Koni ye e
Omo ofo
Wa shofo ku ni

ka unu nwere a nne ya? nwoke ahụ nwụrụ anwụ
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Otu nnegi

Koni ye e
Omo ofo
Wa shofo ku ni

m ga-eme ka ị na-anwụ site égbè eluigwe ma ọ bụrụ na ị na-eziga m ozi ọzọ
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.

By now you should eat your words and die by taking Otapiapia
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by firstolalekan(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Dnuel:

m ga-eme ka ị na-anwụ site égbè eluigwe ma ọ bụrụ na ị na-eziga m ozi ọzọ
Foól
Son of a whòre and a drunkąrd old foól from the online Republic of Biafra. Keep foolıng yourself.
Ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.