Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing (2095 Views)

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / Nigeria Military Arrested Ten Innocent BOYS And Tag Them NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by domchido1: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
The military detained alleged mastermind of the recent deadly suicide bombings in Maiduguri.

The Nigerian troops detained a suspected Boko Haram leader. The suspect is allegedly a mastermind of the second deadly bomb explosion at Ummudari Molai area of Maiduguri and is possibly related to other terrorist attacks in the Borno capital. The investigation is on-going.

shocked shocked See photo here: http://www.unitednaija.com/2015/10/photo-the-military-arrested-boko-haram-leader-behind-deadly-maiduguri-bombing/
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
U guys needs to be proactive not reactive. Don't wait for them to kill before U use intelligence report to fish them out
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by kamair237(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:
U guys needs to be proactive not reactive. Don't wait for them to kill before U use intelligence report to fish them out

and you think all of it are done with the mouth just as you just said?
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by DickDastardly(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Propaganda as usual cool
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by DuchessLily(f): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
We have heard this news so many times, but 2rw the said person is seen to be free and arranging more bombings

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by DaBullIT(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Police and DSS arrested different suspects

I don't believe in blogs
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Tombrook0: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
PRICE LIST FOR NAIJA USED AND TOKS

REG. TOYOTA PRADO TXL 2012 5.7M

RX330 2003 MODEL 2.7M

NAIJA USED RANGE SPORT 08, 3.5M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER TOK 2012 WINE COLOR ..5.3M

TOYOTA HIGHLANDER 2007 TOK GREEN COLOR...2.7M

TOYOTA MATRIX 2003, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT 04, 950K

TOYOTA CAMRY MUSCLE 09, HYBRID PUSH TO START 1.6M

NAIJA USED HONDA PILOT 06, 1.350M

NISSAN PATHFINDER, 05 1.350M

TOYOTA COROLLA 2008, 1.250M

TOKS TOYOTA HILUX 2010 MODEL 2.2M

NAIJA USED HONDA EOD 850K

TOYOTA MATRIX 03, 950K

TOYOTA COROLLA 2009 MODEL 1.250M

HONDA CIVIC 2007, 850K

NAIJA USED TOYOTA PICNIC 750K

TOK VOLVO V40, ASKING 1.050M

TOKS RX330 2003 MODEL 2.6M

TOK VOLVO S40 950K

FOR FUTHER ENQUIRES ON ANY OF THE CARS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA WHATAPP OR CALL

TOMRICH AUTOS
07061960316, 08082675816
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Princecalm:

and you think all of it are done with the mouth just as you just said?
U can do it with your yansh. whether na your job. The professionals in that field knows what I am talking about.
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U can do it with your yansh. whether na your job. The professionals in that field knows what I am talking about.

what You said is not even useful in any sense
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Princecalm:

what You said is not even useful in any sense
It can only be useful to those people with sense!
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

It can only be useful to those people with sense!

my only advice to you is that you should not post something grossly insensitive next time.
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
Princecalm:

my only advice to you is that you should not post something grossly insensitive next time.
U should take your own advise. I can see that u are very jobless!
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by bugzbunny: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
We have heard this news so many times, but 2rw the said person is seen to be free and arranging more bombings
There is more to boko dat meets d eye
The north is not serioz yet
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:

U should take your own advise. I can see that u are very jobless!

sorry to burst your balls got something doing
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Monzuur(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2015
Princecalm:

sorry to burst your balls got something doing
I say U no get job. If U get, no be U go talk am.
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I say U no get job. If U get, no be U go talk am.
b

same thing I will also tell you
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2015
Princecalm:
b
same thing I will also tell you
dey there dey talk am. Make I dey here dey count my millions.
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:

dey there dey talk am. Make I dey here dey count my millions.

he he he.. .. for dream abi
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by orisa37: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please search for his Tribe and ethnic background for us.
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by ODUBEZE: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Princecalm:

he he he.. .. for dream abi
Sebi na U be Joseph, keep dreaming! may be U will even be fit to tie his sandals. who knows?
Re: PHOTO: The Military Arrested Boko Haram Leader Behind Deadly Maiduguri Bombing by Princecalm(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Sebi na U be Joseph, keep dreaming! may be U will even be fit to tie his sandals. who knows?

or who knows if you might eventually find Pharaoh

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor Slaps His Deputy After He Blamed Him For Unpaid Salaries. / Ondo Poll: Federal Might Will Fail Apc / We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.