Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) (26845 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari With Service Chiefs Today / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs / Buhari And Osinbajo In A Meeting With Service Chiefs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by RickyTan: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Given the recent security-related appointments, would i be correct in saying that there's no Igbo in that room?

You see what i'm talking about!?

Fulani una well done oh!

I agree with you brother. No Igbo in that room is not a good sign for Unity and progress. But it shall be well.
PMB will hopefully correct that anomaly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
damton:
why are you so easily drawn to their ethnic groupings

Because buharis leadership is all about ethnic groupings

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
(
itsIYKE:
What do they know that they are discussin...bunch of clueless he-goats

Because there's no chinedu or chukwudi in the room, abi?

Tribal Bigot angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2015
How will that Naval Chief be able to swim in dire conditions with that humpty dumpty shape?

Be like say our V.P like A.c sotey his chair was strategically placed behind it. cheesy

(calls them to come see, jots a thing or two)
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Given the recent security-related appointments, would i be correct in saying that there's no Igbo in that room?

Fulani una well done oh!

Myopic minded, tribal bigot talking rubbish
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Smooth51(m): 1:13am On Oct 20, 2015
sai baba

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2015
That officer standing akimbo be like chai just imagine that.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Naijacoders: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Naijacoders: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by itsIYKE(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Fearcom:
(
Because there's no chinedu or chukwudi in the room, abi?
Tribal Bigot angry
tell your papa like that ...ngb@ti ngb@ti f00l
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by nobeku: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2015
CR77:
I belong to northerners, and i belong to nobody... Buhari is a scam cool cool
Heart Attack is fast becoming your portion.. Be Guided!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by wolfskin: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Fulani una well done oh!
and some mad niggaz were clamourin 4 one nigeria...when there is no single biafran man in the roof..these govt z reali a joke
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2015
God Bless the Very Senior Officers!!. I am joining you guys very soon, by God's grace. Amen
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Mowetey(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2015
CR77:
aren't u tired of saying this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Torkwase1(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2015
StepTwo:
abeg na only Buratai I wan see.

seriously, anytime I see that man, I see a joker.

Why do you speak like that? Are you a soldier? That is someone who has put everything on hold, including his family life, and his only preoccupation now is how to finish off boko haram, and you're here talking nonsense. What have you ever done to support the troops? What do you know about this war, or what Buratai has been doing? Or are you one of those who have picked a few isolated features about him from the media and use that to label him? It's a pity the kind of people we are fighting to keep safe.
I don't mean any offence, I just think Nigerians should be a little bit morw supportive. Military men aren't magicians afterall, and we all have a part to play.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by StepTwo: 7:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Torkwase1:

Why do you speak like that? Are you a soldier? That is someone who has put everything on hold, including his family life, and his only preoccupation now is how to finish off boko haram, and you're here talking nonsense. What have you ever done to support the troops? What do you know about this war, or what Buratai has been doing? Or are you one of those who have picked a few isolated features about him from the media and use that to label him? It's a pity the kind of people we are fighting to keep safe.
I don't mean any offence, I just think Nigerians should be a little bit morw supportive. Military men aren't magicians afterall, and we all have a part to play.
Oga, please go back to your dictionary for the meaning of "JOKER".

I don't have time for long talk here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Fulani una well done oh!

We are not discussing latest tricks in drug peddling and fake drug production. When the topic gets to that, we will call you Ibos in.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by hamzeiy: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2015
CR77:
we done hia u..what else? mugu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by j1mmy: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2015
cosmatika:
Does it Stop BH frm detonating bombs as usual? Buhari shud be honourable Enough & resign. GEJ pls Forgive us for voting u out

I dislike Buhari because of what he represents but GEJ is the weakest president to ever waste 6 years of Nigeria's time. Even he agreed many times he is weak.
Prior to GEJ, the weskest Nigerian presidents were Aguyi-Ironsi and Shonekan - but GEJ has now taken the crown from them after wasting 6 years, a foreign reserve surplus, opportunity to permanently destroy the hausa/fulani hegemony.

GEJ has a PHD but cannot express himself properly in the English language. His wife is not much different from a low level market-tomato seller.

GEJ is a very good example of what a president should not be.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by klax(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2015
They never know anything yet you will million meeting to no avail, was APC sand the boloks hausa president boasting to destroy boko haram in 2 weeks so how many weeks now you have be in power now I think Gej is dullard and clueless now all you Mr brilliant and clueful now show your power and how clueful you are foolish liars master deception party L.
Re: Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
itsIYKE:
tell your papa like that ...ngb@ti ngb@ti f00l

Buhahahaha!

Animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Launch Aerial Patrol Of Abuja-Kaduna Highway Avoid Criminal Activities. PICS / General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.