Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication (876 Views)

''well Behaved Ladies Are The Ones That Snatch Other Women's Husband'' - Guy / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by marvelck: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
If not for the pressure from guys, left to most girls, they would love to wait till their wedding nite before having sex... Many of them are led into temptation and usually succum to sex cos of guys...if you dont want it (sex), then avoid those things that might lead to sex...cos if you dont give him the chance, there is no how he wud get under your pant.
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Everyone is responsible for their actions. Just saying.
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yuan
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
marvelck:
If not for the pressure from guys, left to most girls, they would love to wait till their wedding nite before having sex... Many of them are led into temptation and usually succum to sex cos of guys...if you dont want it (sex), then avoid those things that might lead to sex...cos if you dont give him the chance, there is no how he wud get under your pant.

This is one of the stupidest comments I have read in a long time.

Like the lady above me said, everyone is responsible for their actions.
Temptations come to males the same way temptations come to females. And it's up to each individual, whether male or female to decide to or not to succumb to the temptation.
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
Girls get horn,y at the sight af a sweet pie of a guy consequently getting that surge to fukc too. Sex is like an eating on the same table affair gee not at all parasitic where one enjoys at the detriment of the other so, cancel out that erroneous conclusion when u said 'guys pressure' abeg, its such an unsightly statement!

1 Like

Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by yomi007k(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
20132014:
Yuan
U mean "yawn" tongue
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by ivyT(f): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
Girls get horn,y at the sight af a sweet pie of a guy consequently getting that surge to fukc too. Sex is like an eating on the same table affair gee not at all parasitic where one enjoys at the detriment of the other so, cancel out that erroneous conclusion when u said 'guys pressure' abeg, its such an unsightly statement!
i smell diseased lies here
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
ivyT:

i smell diseased lies here

Lies? Its not like I'm telling a tale here babes,that up their is my opinion. Now if my opinion stinks, be kind and tell me where I'm faulty wink
Re: Guys Are The Ones Who Make Most Girls To Commit Fornication by donMIG(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
marvelck:

I beggi...wen dey go about half naked?
Or d fact dat chioma don chop ur 5k+ n u never even touch her hand?
N 1 john dei come collect for free!
DONT DULL JOOR...

(1) (Reply)

Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! / Let's Talk About Sex / A Man With Four Wives..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.