Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! (870 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Chei! Imagine What I'm Eating (photos) / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! by talktomazech: 6:19am On Nov 05, 2015
The Power Of Love! Oh, love is beautiful cheesy grin

My wife got sick. She was constantly nervous because of problems at work, personal life, her failures and problems with children. She has lost 30 pounds and weighted about 90 pounds in her 35 years. She got very skinny, and was constantly crying. She was not a happy woman. She had suffered from continuing headaches, heart pain and jammed nerves in her back and ribs. She did not sleep well, falling asleep only in the morning and got tired very quickly during the day.

Our relationship was on the verge of break up. Her beauty was leaving her somewhere. I lost hope and thought that we’ll,,,

Please don't go without reading the full story. You will be shocked to read what happened at the end!

Click to read - https://www.mazech.com/the_power_of_love

Re: Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! by talktomazech: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Featuring...

Man crying for days, sleepless and eating no food, after girlfriend broke up with him!

See his pretty girlfriend. Chei, this babe is beautifulcheesy grin

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/break-up

Re: Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Chei! See The Power Of Love! Love Is Beautiful! Don't Go Without Reading This!! by naijaboiy: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Crap!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai; your HONEY MOON Just Got Better!!! / What Would You Do If You Were In Such Situation? / 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.