Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,941 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... (2764 Views)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / When Rochas Heard That Biafrans Have Taken Over Owerri!(hilarious Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by seacoast(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
lmao... Another true coward has spoken grin even the leaders of massob denied your hero when shiit got real ... He no wan make dss hand reach him... Fear fear igbo.
hehehehe.... There is a thick line between wisdom and stupidity.. Ponder (And I am done with you, BECAUSE TRYING TO TALK SENSE INTO A FOOL, WILL MAKE YOU MORE SILLY)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by salamido: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
I mean seriously, for more than 24 hrs in detention... We didn't even hear anyone protesting let alone carry out any of the threats they have been dishing out on the internet .. cheesy

When their Yoruba master saraki had problem with CCB, they are the first to carry placard for the release of their master ...

I mean seriously ... cheesy

Igbo man no wan die if money is not involved cheesy

No be today dem onyoshi dog-eaters dey beat empty chests! Freaking cowards like ojukwu wey run go hide for Ivory Coast, idots!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by Tolatutu: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafrans are the biggest cowards, they could not hold even one protest for their leader he he he clowns

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by disumusa: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
nedu666:
so if gani adams is arrested u will take up arms. who send kanu message.
coward ibo trying to denie kano.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by magmack: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Igbos are not slaves like ewedu chewing scratch faces ugly Yorubas. This zoo shall break and Biafra shall reign. We r going international not local.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by coolitempa(f): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chei....chei...chei.........these biafraudians are the best comedians o........ cheesy cheesy.....just log onto to NL and get a laugh...... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Incident Proves That Biafrans Are Truly Cowards ... by giantstrides(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yorobastard:

Yhh we are toothless dogs...the same thing you bastards said about bokoharam....till today you have not been able to defeat the group...your fuccking stupiid cowardites of an army can create peace in another country but not in its own territory...Give me 5 critical reason that can make you say you are proudly a nigerian?

Your Igbo brothers are in the same Nigerian army, so what are you driving at ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Wife Drives Her Husband (pictured) / Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB / Gambia President Abuses President Buhari, Rejects Him As Mediator - AIT News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.