Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,519 members, 7,854,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is It All A Game: ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It All A Game: ? (728 Views)

Lets Play A Game! Find A Nairalander Close To You / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) / A Game For Romancelanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It All A Game: ? by Nostalgic(f): 5:19am On May 01, 2009
Well my Naira Landers, there's this average bloke that I'm talking to, in the beginning, he would hit me up frequently and do almost anything I wanted him to. He asked me to be in his future and as soon as I started liking him, he CHANGED! This guy does not even seem to be interested anymore, we can go weeks w/o even talking or seeing each other (mind you we go to the same school). My question to all NL guys is that is it usually just a game to get a fine babe to like you or are you just scared of commitment? And to my NL ladies, how do you feel and what do you do when a guuy you like ends up acting like this? To EVRYONE in GENERAL:::::::> What do you think I should do? Leave him or Stick w/him hoping that he'll change, afterall he claims to still like me.

Re: Is It All A Game: ? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 01, 2009
the attention span of a man is not that big and anything can make him change. if you made him wait to long, then he probably "collected" on some seeds he planted elsewhere. have you been "freaky" (having sex)? how long had this been going on before he dropped you?   have you thought about the fact that this man might have found out something about you that turned him off completely? or do you think that as soon as someone is interested in you, he should be for the rest of his young life?
you dont seem to have been very close so its not a big deal, nothing lost. move on with your life and remember that what comes out of a mans mouth, might not be what he really thinks but rather the right thing to say at the time to get to the "promise land"
BTW: what about asking him directly the next time you see him?! i am sure he knows better than us why he doesnt want you in his future anymore.
Re: Is It All A Game: ? by Czarskit(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2009
~ The previous poster said it all! I can change if:
1. I find sum chikpichikpi 'bout d gal.
2. She makes me wait 4 too long.
3. Another harvest is ready.
4. She doesn't reciprocate my effort. ~ tongue
Re: Is It All A Game: ? by justwise(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2009
Nostalgic:

Well my Naira Landers, there's this average bloke that I'm talking to, in the beginning, he would hit me up frequently and do almost anything I wanted him to. He asked me to be in his future and as soon as I started liking him, he CHANGED! This guy does not even seem to be interested anymore, we can go weeks w/o even talking or seeing each other (mind you we go to the same school). My question to all NL guys is that is it usually just a game to get a fine babe to like you or are you just scared of commitment? And to my NL ladies, how do you feel and what do you do when a guuy you like ends up acting like this? To EVRYONE in GENERAL:::::::> What do you think I should do? Leave him or Stick w/him hoping that he'll change, afterall he claims to still like me.

From your post i can see that u got attitude problem, 'Average bloke'? u got chips on your shoulder, stuck up girls like deserve little or no attention at all, i guess he realised what u are like and keep his distance, u don't call urself fine babe yet, until u sort out ur stuck up attitude, just can't stand girls like u, sorry u asked for 'our' opinion and i have given u one.
Re: Is It All A Game: ? by JJYOU: 9:08am On May 01, 2009
Nostalgic:

most men are hunters by instinct. they hunt for meat they dont need. i am not saying it is right but that is the natural habit of most men without even trying. the added drama of your delayed response brings out the killer instinct to go for the kill and thereafter walk away.

NOTE i said most not ALL.
MRbrownJAY:

the attention span of a man is not that big and anything can make him change. if you made him wait to long, then he probably "collected" on some seeds he planted elsewhere. have you been "freaky" (having sex)? how long had this been going on before he dropped you?   have you thought about the fact that this man might have found out something about you that turned him off completely? or do you think that as soon as someone is interested in you, he should be for the rest of his young life?
you dont seem to have been very close so its not a big deal, nothing lost. move on with your life and remember that what comes out of a mans mouth, might not be what he really thinks but rather the right thing to say at the time to get to the "promise land"
BTW: what about asking him directly the next time you see him?! i am sure he knows better than us why he doesnt want you in his future anymore.

you know your bros is going to tell nothing but the truth

(1) (Reply)

Hi House, Can You Marry A Two- Year Partner ? / Tips On How To Meet An Ex-boyfriend / Im Extremely Confused By A Girl And I Need Advice:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.