Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence (12964 Views)

Pastor Ukpong Denies Visiting Justice Okoro With Umana / Rotimi Amaechi Denies Bribing Judge / Amaechi Denies Spending N82m On Dinner For Soyinka, Dares Wike To Go To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Etizz: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Do u expect him to accept before? Of course he will deny weda true or not..... U don't expect me to believe a politician weda PDP or APC
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Omotayor123(f): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Leyemoshood:
Haba!!!!
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
amaechi playing the biblical nicodemus.
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by demarc001: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Habba! Amaechi! I was there na!!!

Na me help you carry your bag o.
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Querty(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Ameachi!! Ameachi!! Ameachi!!

Is it by force to MINISTER?

it seems u don't have dat CALLING on ur life..
...anyway, my signature...
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by PassingShot(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2015
NCSAuctions:
See Pride at work.. .. We all know you visited him, is he not your pal
Who are the "we"? And how did you know? Were you there?
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by edgyslim: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
Querty:
Ameachi!! Ameachi!! Ameachi!!

Is by force to MINISTER

it seems u don't have dat CALLING on ur life..
...anyway, my signature...

See bad English. Guy Abeg enrol for night school. You couldn't even spell the man's name correctly
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Querty(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2015
edgyslim:

See bad English. You need calling from your English teacher

lolzz

Ameachi don tire me....

it's bin modified anyway...
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by edgyslim: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=Querty post=39160201]

lolzz

Ameachi don tire me....

it's bin modified anyway...[/quot

Ok
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by iammozeez(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Got an active BANK ACCOUNT. Need fast cash? Rent due, Bills? I can get you money in 12 to 24hrs. NO MORE WAITING❗️. NO social security numbers, NO bad checks, NO personal information. TEXT ME NOW (+918008118175) FOR GUARANTEED CASH
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by front247: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Apc ideology is lies and propanganga. We ar wiser
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by steveben7(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The former governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, said he did not storm the residence of Senate President Bukola Saraki, last Thursday, to protest the deferment of his screening by the Senate as a ministerial nominee.

A statement by Amaechi’s media office, signed by David Iyofor yesterday, said a national daily in its lead story of Monday, claimed that the former governor staged a protest, last Thursday, at Saraki’s house for not being screened by the Senate, stressing it was untrue.

“This is absolutely not true. There is a deliberate and carefully calibrated attempt to characterize Amaechi with a very bad and demeaning mannerism. We must clarify that Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi did not visit and was not at the residence of the Senate president on Thursday, last week.

“We must emphasise that former Governor Amaechi holds the office of the President of the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in very high esteem and will never disrespect or act in anyway that would put the office in disrepute.

“However, in this case, the incident reported never occurred either on Thursday or any other day,” the statement said.
Tin

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/cabinet-amaechi-denies-visiting-saraki-s-residence/115724.html.

Lalasticlala kindly treat.

All dis propaganda and witch hunt wil nt take us anywere if Amaechi is found to av stolen he must nt be confirm a minister buh if dey found no offence on him der's notin wiki or anyone wil do to stop him
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by tinsel: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Thisday reported this story.
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by bapullow: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2015
APC equal to amechi equal to lies. Only your zombies will believe you. We are wiser now.

Ok Jona till 2019
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Newtonray: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2015
Pyton found @ nairalander houz angry grin undecided embarassed cool cool

Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2015
lieing and our leaders are like bread and butter...never apart...
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by kelvinatkins(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2015
carry go my able minister
millons of wike coupled with sekibo and other (ENIMIES OF PROGRESS)E.O.P cannot stop U
Re: Cabinet: Amaechi Denies Visiting Saraki’s Residence by akpos2050(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience At INEC Office Akure (ondo State) / PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed / Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.