Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! (1823 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by LEAFLET(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2015
ENUGU – Director of Radio Biafra and Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested at Golden Tulip Essential Hotel, Ikeja, on Saturday, has been granted bail.

Nnamdi Kanu1
Nnamdi Kanu
Although, he is yet to fulfill his bail conditions.

IPOB’s lawyer, Mr. Egechukwu Obetta lamented that Nnamdi Kanu was put in the same cell with terrorists despite his life threatening health challenges.

He said Kanu is selective to delicacies, adding that he (Kanu) vowed never to eat any food served by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

However, midway into the chat with his lawyer, a call came in, indicating that Kanu has been granted bail in the sum of N2 million or with surety of N2 million with a civil servant of grade level 16.

Obetta further said that “Last week, the Afenifere threatened to secede but nobody was vilified. I am talking about the recent Olu Falae’s kidnap case. The militants in the Niger Delta has done same....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by LEAFLET(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Everything happens for a reason on earth and I believe that maybe this arrest wasn't in any way planned or staged but the people of Biafra are now taking advantage of the publicity and online clamoring shouldn't be taken for granted because this is 2015 and news that are reported online are what still happens in real life and affects people.. It might be a case of no return for Biafrans but there is still a long way to go and I still say no to violence.. Things are not really that bad for Igbos too around all over Nigeria but that sense of belonging is lacking for some reason same as fairness!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by DaBullIT(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2015
No confirmation from Nigerian security

No confirmation from real Journalists

He was arrested, detained, being tortured, now released is all from IPOB and their tweets

Una story get K leg

If na Lie, everybody go know say some ibos na marafakers and na lie dem dey use chop

If na True everybody don know say na mouth una go dey always get and i sure say by now , All those wozzes from DSS wey be like say him hand get tribal mark go don reset the boy mind, If dem ask am him name, na ARISE O COMPATRIOTS he go dey sing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by LEAFLET(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2015
Funny you... Deluded Nigerian.. Na your papa get vanguard and other sources wey don carry the news?? Believe whatever the fu&k you want to believe as long as your mind accept am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Rose2014: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:
No confirmation from Nigerian security

No confirmation from real Journalists

He was arrested, detained, being tortured, now released is all from IPOB and their tweets

Una story get K leg

If na Lie, everybody go know say some ibos na marafakers and na lie dem dey use chop

If na True everybody don know say na mouth una go dey always get and i sure say by now , All those wozzes from DSS wey be like say him hand get tribal mark go don reset the boy mind, If dem ask am him name, na ARISE O COMPATRIOTS he go dey sing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrisy is when u believe Kanu was arrested but start doubting same news as soon as you hear he's granted bail. Your case is very funny really

Here are some of your comments less than 48hours ago. Infact You were so sure he was arrested cheesy

DaBullIT:

Registered in UK? Hahaha your mumu rank na major general

Direct your hate to Dss, they have Kalu

DaBullIT:

They already did, he's been arrested and is being tortured hehehe where's your clown boy, tompolo and Dokubo where's your hero Chima Okoro the bomb predictor where's uwazuruike?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by DaBullIT(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Your Hypocripsy na DonBabaR

First instance i read the news, i laughed and made jokes about it https://www.nairaland.com/2672896/new-update-nnamdis-arrest

second Instance, i still didn't believe,
DaBullIT:
Bleh
especially because your people said it's part of the plan for him to be arrested

Third instance I read that Nnamdi was betrayed and he had a bounty on his head to which i expressed my doubt and raised/asked more questions
DaBullIT:
Trust me , Buhari would never offer 500M for a trouble maker like Nnamdi , even Shekau is not that expensive and he (Shekau) is public enemy number one 'secondly , In another version i read he'd informed the whole world about his visit to Nigeria , common sense is DSS will be waiting for him .So now i have a question , this man secretly visits the zoo ?

You try but you no sabi work, now i go come check your hypocrisy

Rose2014:

Hypocrisy is when u believe Kanu was arrested but start doubting same news as soon as you hear he's granted bail. Your case is very funny really

Here are some of your comments less than 48hours ago. Infact You were so sure he was arrested cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Rose2014: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT:

First instance i read the news, i laughed and made jokes about it https://www.nairaland.com/2672896/new-update-nnamdis-arrest

second Instance, i still didn't believe, especially because your people said it's part of the plan for him to be arrested

Third instance I read that Nnamdi was betrayed and he had a bounty on his head to which i expressed my doubt and raised/asked more questions

I just caught u red handed and you're denying your own words cheesy
Let me go n screenshot those comments before u edit

Joke ko, joke ni

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by LEAFLET(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
My suggestion has been and still is to educate the north and many blacks that they are only being used by the British to the advantage of the British.The British work with the fact that Lugard assessed blacks the way he did and you can see it from.
1. They were there and masterminded Abiola's death and yet we still trust them-why?
2. They financed and sponsored the war why?
3. The forced Jonathan out for trying to change what they created and trying to give education to Northerners--why?
4. The elites you say work together is not correct --what they apply is the conductor and change system(if you remember when a conductor in a bus does not have change and brings three people together and give them 20 Naira to sort themselves out. They look for those who will agree to the rubbish because the people are blind and mentally enslaved.

We can do without oil, but they engineered the North using their mantra of the north does not have anything making them believe they cant survive without oil.

I can go on and on but one Nigeria remains to the advantage of the British and will continue to be so. Anyone you see supporting one Nigeria, ask him for one advantage of one Nigeria and see if you will get any satisfactory answer. On you claim that I suggested war --its a lie. My position remains that black people should ask themselves why the British would conduct a referendum for Scottish independence and they are just about the size of Kano and have oil and turn around to tell Nigeria what to do about secession and Nigerians agree? In case you dont know here are oyibo interests here Shell, Chevron, Agip, Schlumberger, Exxon-Mobil, Total, Conocophilips, Julius Berger, Halliburton etc. Have you wondered why they invest only in oil and gas? Do you remember how shell engineered the killing of Saro-Wiwa? Please wake up bro --One Nigeria benefits the British and impoverished the North and every other region in Nigeria.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by DaBullIT(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

I just caught u red handed and you're denying your own words cheesy
Let me go n screenshot those comments before u edit

Joke ko, joke ni
Me Edit ??

Werey ree oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Candyrain(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...... Don't mind the hypocrites. They believe a news when it suits them and when it doesn't they reject it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Rose2014: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
DaBullIT

Your hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. After jubilating and having orgasm that Kanu was arrested, now u don't believe the news again after they said he's released cheesy cheesy

I've made screenshots of your contradictory comments. You even confirmed the arrest sef cheesy
Here:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Rose2014: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...... Don't mind the hypocrites. They believe a news when it suits them and when it doesn't they reject it

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning sunshine
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Candyrain(m): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good morning sunshine

Morning sweet.

Pay attention everyone, the NL CIA is back. Be mindful of what you type, it may come back to hunt you. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by ELTON123(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning sweet.

Pay attention everyone, the NL CIA is back. Be mindful of what you type, it may come back to hunt you. grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Rose2014: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Candyrain:

Morning sweet.

Lol I'm not CIA dearie
I just hate to see people being mischievous on nl and not call them out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Candyrain(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol I'm not CIA dearie
I just hate to see people being mischievous on nl and not call them out

That's why I'm letting them know that you are back so they should thread carefully grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Candyrain(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2015
ELTON123:
gringrin

Abi na grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by Nwarijuruafor: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

second Instance, i still didn't believe, especially because your people said it's part of the plan for him to be arrested

In the Land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
In the Land of the ITIBORIBO, the ITI is king!!!!!!!!!
Nnamdi is the ITI and his followers are the ITIBORIBO!!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail!! by DaBullIT(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2015
True
Nwarijuruafor:

In the Land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
In the Land of the ITIBORIBO, the ITI is king!!!!!!!!!
Nnamdi is the ITI and his followers are the ITIBORIBO!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tension As South East Governors Beef Up Security Around State House / Saraki May Bow To Apc’s Position On Principal Officers / Owerri Conquered By Ipob, Rochas Flee Douglas House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.