Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ - Rap Battles (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (57630 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by MduZA: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:

Lol you two are just spewing dust... When and How did South Africa feed Nigeria?
Nobody is asking you about what Olamide said, Nobody gives a Bleep if yo lot
travel or feed your old people...

if you want to know how SA is feeding Nigeria,wait until Dangote explains why Tiger brands fired him
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Darkendrebel

I think we would have a rematch soon

NO PERSONALS

If i can't beat you without your lovely and juicy newly exposed personals..then its time to quit textrap
I don try abeg
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:
Darkendrebel

NO PERSONALS

If i can't beat you without your lovely and juicy newly exposed personals..then its time to quit textrap
I don try abeg
Bro. Dark is a beast oo. I think he has recorded the highest wins lately.

You have about 65% chance of beating him... with personals
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Emaprince: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 11:23am On Nov 17, 2015
MuhdG:

Bro. Dark is a beast oo. I think he has recorded the highest wins lately.

You have about 65% chance of beating him... with personals

How does this concern you bro? Really?
Personals is how many points out of a total of how many points?
So what if he wins and i lose?
What would it substract from me as a textcee?
What if he has the highest recent success rate?
Can those with the highest success rate not fall to a defeat here and there?
Who knew dark's lyricism level first btw you and I?

Answer those questions in your mind

Bro, you need to keep out of what doesn't concern you. I called out dark not you
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2015
MduZA:

if you want to know how SA is feeding Nigeria,wait until Dangote explains why Tiger brands fired him
smh you yarning dust again...
Are southies this dumb?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:

How does this concern you bro? Really?
Personals is how many points out of a total of how many points?
So what if he wins and i lose?
What would it substract from me as a textcee?
What if he has the highest recent success rate?
Can those with the highest success rate not fall to a defeat here and there?
Who knew dark's lyricism level first btw you and I?

Answer those questions in your mind

Bro, you need to keep out of what doesn't concern you. I called out dark not you
Haha person dey vex

Darkenedrebel please accept and teach this dude a lesson!

Now playing

Drake - back to back
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:
Darkendrebel

NO PERSONALS

I don try abeg

All the personals used against me on this forum are fake

so whatever personals you think you have, I have a gazillion fake personals that I can make believable. ..

But since you want a no personal match then I'm down . at least we would focus more on lyricism. .when do you want it & how many bars?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by LhoOd: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
Dis coogar ish is rubbish ..he is a liar, he scams ,this and that ...hu fvckinq cares! ..it doesnt affect me a bit .av never been a victim of his cunninq ways ..so,wats with the trash on coogar on a 'faceless forum'
Even dj5naira wey i like sef,i dont know his name ..its an online ish ..cant y'all keep it dah way!? ..

I just come here to read döpe lyrics from jig,dark,max et al ..even from coog sef..its online..its nuh real..we've all at one point in time lied in here..

Meanwhile,when i say south africa must go ..am talking about the blaq and ola dips track..

#CTAT is out! ..

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

All the personals used against me on this forum are fake

so whatever personals you think you have, I have a gazillion fake personals that I can make believable. ..

But since you want a no personal match then I'm down . at least we would focus more on lyricism. .when do you want it & how many bars?

10 bars...sometime next week. This week not so cool. Have two battles on fb this week, in addition to the audio stuff next tomorrow. Too bad you can't use my frog voice as a personal grin grin grin
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:

10 bars...sometime next week. This week not so cool. Have two battles on fb this week, in addition to the audio stuff next tomorrow. Too bad you can't use my frog voice as a personal grin grin grin

muhdg & co all want your aorta on a plate grin

next week tuesday/wednesday ...10 bars...

greyline are we still down for saturday?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

muhdg & co all want your aorta on a plate grin

next week tuesday/wednesday ...10 bars...

greyline are we still down for saturday?

abeg let's move it to next weekend
them muhdg sabi spit?

I get feeling say kr0ne dey pretend. That guy go bad die
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by coogar: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
i was told darkenedrebel has been knocking on my door for a battle. bring it on! grin

every criterion remains as it is but i want personals to be 20 points. cool

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by kr0ne(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:

them muhdg sabi spit?

No pretense o. I'm not good in audio.

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
U3 VS BLAQBONES[RG CUP FINAL]

cc: ibime coogar emaprince kr0ne elymaxiimus gottoboy guykhena ksslib mikuz muhdg reyginus sinizia danbrowndmf

BLAQBONES VERSE

News flash, i don't read your Verses
Fact is You bore me, Battles were easy 'Fore the Theatrics you brought in/
"I'd moonwalk to pop him"??... That is disgusting/
Dunno which pissed me off more, that Vin didn't bite the right person, or that you carried a gun and started Dancing towards him/
Am a gad you should worship!.....or its magic that happens, when he slapped with a napkin!/
god Slash dude whose swag Taliban's Jacking!!/
Gun so big, its taller than the Faggit am battling!!/
^^ See, I'm sick o' all your gun pressing, 50syllabic homophones that come with Long lessons/
It dont change the fact that you a short person....Call that style miley cyrus, cos it don stopped twerking!/ (stopped working)
You always find a way to put my mom and dad in your corny flow/
Like there's someone that doesn't know, been a while since twas funny bro/
Today you hate my music, next You supporting when I'm Hustling votes/
I should shoot blindly till it hit annie cap, cos You the 2face bitch that everybody knows!!/ (a knee)
Far as the journey goes, I'm eric Authur when I'm churning blows/
Cos after that beating in June, 3's never been in the same place that eric's in, like the new sony phones/ (Erickson)
So Bring my mixtape shit if u wanna light a fued, while i point a nine at you/
Mention that i never blow, say my guys na fool, for getting behind ma moves'/
I'd just say I'm azula, you Zuko......... in the end, Lightening and thunder will fire you!!!!
Oloriburuku!!.....
WOSS WOBI... Am Great cahli...
this Rey mysterio's getting Smacked and Popped/
Once i get that Mac and draw, snap and gosh, yur wrapped inna body bag as Lunch!!/
You a fool to name yourself after a BLEACH character......look in the mirror......Bitch you black as Bleep!!/
Ok I'm lying.....That Bleach working, now you wish your height was changeable/
And a win against me was attainable, i don't think I'm breakable/
Genes untraceable, but with your mouth breathing out bio-degradables/
And that W shaped nose, I'm starting to think You actually might be CAPABLE/
Dwarf ass nigga!! Am the school bully....You next!/
Put tools in your neck. Picture 3 the way steve Hawkings Look in the chair!!/
If they still had that hand to your ear before nursery school shit, this woulda been the first actual schooling you get!!/
Spoilt internet brat with ADHD, secretly Popping adderall drugs/
Studied artificial intelligence, but a natural dunce!!/
You touching a chick issa supernatural stunt!! You been alone so long, now the Collateral's gone!!/
(a loan)
Y'all gatta advice em, his pains are hightened/
He Blocks girls on Facebook then beat his Dick to a coma, when they oughta be An item/
Dick beating titan, cos With the chicks, its never U...
PS girls go for men who can stand by them/ kiki emoticon
(UPS, Standby, PS- Post script)
Right there!.....Don't come with that second verse bullshit against this hazardous script!!/
Eat him every way! Life's a cancerous bitch!!/
Rip him into so many parts, he could populate Asia when he step out the Lazarus pit!!/
Stop this mature man shit, you look Better bitching, like when koop had Fresher snitching/
Complain about who stretched and diss em, that's the Ukeme the vets are missing/
So forget your Text ambitions, You on errbody's "GOAT" list cos you Never listen!!/
Your R.A.P group kinda look like Tito', was hot, next min, Who that tito?/
Wait, Who the Bleep is tito? I think i made that up, dunno no fucking Tito/ pacman emoticon
What am saying is, being a sad piece of shit don't make you Look like dido/
I'm a two time hero, saved Rga, Mastered the times, So i move like Hiro/
That's Nakamura, while R.A.P witches do Night Disco/
You here lashing out with gun Bars, if i considered all the shooting you do, i woulda let you Shoot my video/ kiki emoticon
Ain gat Time for yet another rhyme, on this ajebutter child!/
Mag in his chest right before tha nine, formation compac', to blow the mac in this fucker eyes/
Then We troubleshooting With a dell, BLAAAAM!!!...... He saying Hello from the other side!!/
(compaq, mac, adele)
For the record
Why the Bleep you looking for me bruh? Lmao funny guy
Anyways I'v beaten him twice, once already this year
He's short af
He blocks girls
He loves talking bout my dad, okay bro u3, you can have him
I'm moonwalk to pop is a line from his last battle
He's always here to complain about who stretched
Mega owns RAP, is news to us all, as you handled it all, from day 1
Second verse, mother died, uncle flogged him. One of his numerous excuses to pass his watery verses
He always packs long wordplays that don't necessarily change the outlook of the lines
He apparently is a confused modafucka, came looking for me and didn't even meet me, ADHD right there
He's never had shit to do with a girl. Except nana, which he thought adding to xlites would get him pussy, no it didn't
He's short, hence the rey mysterio reference
At the beginning of king kong contest, he said i should quit rap
When i made the shortlist he started begging people to vote for me, 2faced huh?

U3'S VERSE

Let's get to schooling..

I move in../ "angry master", have this fool whipped/ "African show", blaq'll 'feel' the full clip/ World War Z, zombie can't touch me cuz I'm too sick/ (fill)
we trade punches, he duck? That's cool see.. everything may re-land to cook his/ fam I'm good with techs like 2G/ the tool spit/ send this bitch to the stars like groupies/

(Maryland cookies/ texts)

True spit..

Dug n saw pics of the bums in his home/ Bleep a black sheep, you the fucking he goat/ but wait.. his pop's reaction shows in some things he wrote/
soon as blaq was born, dad started "popping the chrome ", "stomping his home"... he felt God did him cold/ cuz people hate monsters, y should he call a zombie his own?

Straight to the tool shed, he couldn't wait a day/ now you're black cuz he tried to burn his shame away/ don't lie, every time u see a tyre fear grabs you/
Tis why u use jokes in your rap and them lies too/ hoping dad and friends like you/ so yes.. I'll rather punch with bars and let nines shoot/ than rhyme insults that show a fatherless childhood/

You bite every hot style thinking it might work/ so scheme with me and see your life cut/ you know I eX men, your brain sealed, that's psi lock/
I Shadow cats, leave their blocks cold, like ice box/ the scar let a bitch like you die soft/ ur shine snuffed.../ cuz "nigga I can shoot", that's cyclops/ so bitch raise a Storm and fly off../ x-avier in cerebro.. I'll kill you with my eyes shut/

(psylocke, scarlet witch)

My punches true..

I always floor this fool/ IRG? a body dude/ RGA, a homi too/ 3rd time, admins sent something cruel/ begged they'd vote for blaq cuz he's a fucking tool/ he's "rga's son" and he will run the group/
I let it slide cuz he was once in crew/ like a father, I let him win and watched him bloom/ but if he thinking the blood is cool/ I resume with a big bag like boarding school!!/

But wait...

Nigga I came to OAU, saw u in class with broke niggas/ it sent a cold shiver.. /yall had a test n u were dubbing from some old sisters/
But on Facebook u be acting like u hold triggers?!?!/ your pops back? 20k? LIES, you daydreaming gold digger/ he needed his 'heir' cut, n was looking for his old clippers!/

100+ tracks, Terry ain't done two shows with ya?/ that's what's up when all your "fans" are 2go niggas/ you're the reason people think Facebook rappers are hungry/
Cuz if Tek make a track, that shit be bumping/ Buck be on radio, killing all beats/ I get 30k weekly for ghosting, it's nothing/ but your work is trash.. that loud music niggas play when they fucking!/

I'll leave this lad dead/ tai chi, right fist to the man chest/ you a jew tho, come and get slammed next!/
Genjutsu, see right through this gay head/ kunais "running through blaq" like nightmares/ see I've mastered every style, bitch I'm taking blaq belts!!/

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:
i was told darkenedrebel has been knocking on my door for a battle. bring it on! grin

I'm not sure you will survive this. Both the fake and true revelations will be used against you. No try am.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
kr0ne:

No pretense o. I'm not good in audio.

but you would come with the best lyrics amongst the others i see here. And you are also good in rhymes textwise...so you can just accentuate your end rhymes well and you are good to go.

Unlike us wey just dey okay for text. Come wack put for audio. Na only one thing go help me for this tourney. Na secret
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by PeinDanzo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

Lol?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

now you are talking ..It would be the biggest battle of theyear...
news flash-I already have your verse ready...although I might need to make some little adjustments due to some recent happenings grin so when do you wanna die? saturday? sunday? next week monday?

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by coogar: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reyginus:
I'm not sure you will survive this. Both the fake and true revelations will be used against you. No try am.

he will try but he won't get near. so no one told you there are spaces in my graveyard waiting to be filled? i have 36 quatrains ready and fresh for the darkenedrebel. i met a chic that once knew him & she said a lot so this is a battle of personals. grin cool

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reyginus:

coogar also has a heap of personals against me- It would be a battle of personals
stop trying to kill what might me the best battle in NL'S history...abi wetin dey do you sef cheesy
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:

them muhdg sabi spit?

let's make it wednesday.......
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by liricyst(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

let's make it wednesday.......

nah. 28th saturday
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
coogar:

he will try but he won't get near. so no one told you there are spaces in my graveyard waiting to be filled? i have 36 quatrains ready and fresh for the darkenedrebel. i met a chic that once knew him & she said a lot so this is a battle of personals. grin cool
It will be a surprise if you win. Dark doesn't even have to think only a page from the other threads will give him 5 classic punchlines. And you know irrespective of the chick you met we saw first hand the statements about you here. It will be easy to relate with and believe. You may consider extreme metaphors. Punchlines, Personals, Opener and closer are all rebel's the others debatable.

Llaykorn called you out too.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

coogar also has a heap of personals against me- It would be a battle of personals
stop trying to kill what might me the best battle in NL'S history...abi wetin dey do you sef cheesy
Lol. I want to see a head eaten alive with a crown attached to it. You know you've got more here or are you scared already?
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. I want to see a head eaten alive with a crown attached to it. You know you've got more here or are you scared already?

I've been calling coogar out since last week....he ducked..I'm not the one fidgeting, he is.. all I want is a nl classic & a chance to silence all my haters for good....
In case you don't know- the higher the stakes- the better I write...the bigger my opponents- the deadlier my pen becomes.. grin

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
liricyst:

nah. 28th saturday

deal...

Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

I've been calling coogar out since last week....he ducked..I'm not the one fidgeting, he is.. all I want is a nl classic & a chance to silence all my haters for good....
In case you don't know- the higher the stakes- the better I write...the bigger my opponents- the deadlier my pen becomes.. grin

With all these personals you can't lose. I know you don't want us to say the events of the past four days made it easy for you to win. But then that's part of it. Use it. I also know how you will lose.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reyginus:
With all these personals you can't lose. I know you don't want us to say the events of the past four days made it easy for you to win. But then that's part of it. Use it. I also know how you will lose.

anybody can lose..especially when it becomes debatable & people start voting based on preference & enjoyability..
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

anybody can lose..especially when it becomes debatable & people start voting based on preference & enjoyability..
Don't worry. You will see what I'm talking about when the match is done.
Re: ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Reyginus:
Don't worry. You will see what I'm talking about when the match is done.

alright...

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

" The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75