Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH (4285 Views)

Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba / Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thats not Port Harcourt

I can see brown roofs there That must be Ibadan

Only Ibadan has brown roof grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by wisdomguy4u(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chigold101:
How can they protest in PH? Is PH a Biafran city?....

I need answers

You will get your answer here : www.google.com
Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by phantom(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

abortion doctor, how far?
I am ashamed to come from the same ethnicity as you.
If you have opposing arguments, bring them,then I bring mine but to insult me?
Oga grow up abeg. Na like this you wan take convince me about biafra?

Let me predict something....
If anything happens to kanu, my people in the east will just riot for a week and it ends. Mark my words.
The people demonstrating in PH today are low lives....people who just want to make noise.
Let me repeat it, the igbo elite are not part of this madness. Take that to the bank.
Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by stebell(m): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
Chigold101:
we also leave Onitsha, Aba, Umuahia, Enugu etc during Christmas.... I hope you know that.

Before the land was named PH by British slave masters, the name was Igweocha and sooner than you can imaging the name will change back to Igweocha.

When the time comes we will know if yu hav any documents to show that Ph is Biafran Land.
Learn ur lessons frm History so wat happened in the past won't come to ur time.
Be warned.
Long live IPOB and the Great people of NDelta.
Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by phantom(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2015
stebell:

When the time comes we will know if yu hav any documents to show that Ph is Biafran Land.
Be warned.
As far as I'm concerned, the true igbos are WISER than this.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by stebell(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
phantom:

As far as I'm concerned, the true igbos are WISER than this.

They shud be wise not to make the same mistake twice and expect to get a different result.
Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
Why do you like hating anything Igbo?
hensben:
Fake! That's a busy place in PH nothing like Biafra protest in any part of PH.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by PhockPhockMan: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
phantom:
As far as I'm concerned, this is not the way to go about biafra
Do you want them to carry Gun?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by hensben(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
DikeOha882:
Why do you like hating anything Igbo?
Why do you like hating other tribes? Btw, I don't have any hate for Igbos but this whole Biafra thing is being agitated in a wrong way.

I'm Niger Deltan before you call me Yoruba.
Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by ArodeTsolaye: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
phantom:

I am ashamed to come from the same ethnicity as you.
If you have opposing arguments, bring them,then I bring mine but to insult me?
Oga grow up abeg. Na like this you wan take convince me about biafra?

Let me predict something....
If anything happens to kanu, my people in the east will just riot for a week and it ends. Mark my words.
The people demonstrating in PH today are low lives....people who just want to make noise.
Let me repeat it, the igbo elite are not part of this madness. Take that to the bank.

You are already dependent on amechi/Arewa largesse for survival. If you can not see that you are hated by muslim fulani/hausa and yoruba who bay for your blood then i can not help you blind bats. Pro-Biafran arguments remain commonsensical till tommorow.
Were you killed in millions in the 1960s? yes
Does nigeria denied there was genocide against Biafrans? Yes!
Have Igbos and Easterners been patient with nigeria? yes
Have they been marginalized beyond acceptable level? Yes
Does the Islamic caliphate believe you don't have the right to govern this country? Yes!
Do they see you as kaffirs and create sabon garis for you to live in while shouting 'one nigeria' and collecting Alcohol VAT? yes!
Is nigeria a product of the holy spirit? No! Lord lugard was a whiskey drunk, it is documented in the archives.
Would the hausa-fulani have given 87% of their resources to kaffirs if the oil was found on their land? A big No!

Listen i can write a book highlighting the a million undeniable truths that pro-Biafrans have slammed Nigeria with.

You can Keep running away from these truths because you value your stomach more than your brain. But the truth will never expire even in a hundred years. I am saying all these assuming you are an Easterner even i can't confirm your paternity.

Give us a better suggestion or idea if you think Kanu's idea is not viable enough. A chinese proverb says- "he who does not have an idea should not stop one who is trying his feeble ideas".

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by phantom(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are already dependent on amechi/Arewa largesse for survival. If you can not see that you are hated by muslim fulani/hausa and yoruba who bay for your blood then i can not help you blind bats. Pro-Biafran arguments remain commonsensical till tommorow.
Were you killed in millions in the 1960s? yes
Does nigeria denied there was genocide against Biafrans? Yes!
Have Igbos and Easterners been patient with nigeria? yesI
Have they been marginalized beyond acceptable level? Yes
Does the Islamic caliphate believe you don't have the right to govern this country? Yes!
Do they see you as kaffirs and create sabon garis for you to live in while shouting 'one nigeria' and collecting Alcohol VAT? yes!
Is nigeria a product of the holy spirit? No! Lord lugard was a whiskey drunk, it is documented in the archives.
Would the hausa-fulani have given 87% of their resources to kaffirs if the oil was found on their land? A big No!

Listen i can write a book highlighting the a million undeniable truths that pro-Biafrans have slammed Nigeria with.

You can Keep running away from these truths because you value your stomach more than your brain. But the truth will never expire even in a hundred years. I am saying all these assuming you are an Easterner even i can't confirm your paternity.

Give us a better suggestion or idea if you think Kanu's idea is not viable enough. A chinese proverb says- "he who does not have an idea should not stop one who is trying his feeble ideas".

Nwanna, the igbos are not the only ones getting a bad deal in this country. The ss 'ners are,the middle beltans are,even the yorubas believe it or not.
Everyone is shortchanged.
The northerners you love to hate are still not better than the southerners even when they have ruled for the most part.everyone is shortchanged!!!!
Nwanna, look very well. The crooks in Abuja cut across all ethnic groups if you haven't noticed.

The owners of the oil blocks also cut across even though the northerners have the major share.
We are all F.UCKED in this country (pardon the expression)
Our leaders in the south east have failed us.do you really think biafra will solve our problems as igbos
Was it the north or SW that made aba a rotting city under orji Did ngige, Peter obi or obiano deliver dividends because of the north?
Do we really want our own country when we can't even manage our region
If you think biafra will make us "sit up" and make our problems disappear,then keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
I hate Igbo so much, you will never say anything good about Igbo even whenits glaring, anyway when you are toping charts,folksgo dey envy. I have been watching you from afar, I know you are isoko as you always say, you are not part of Biafra, so stop fretting
hensben:
Why do you like hating other tribes? Btw, I don't have any hate for Igbos but this whole Biafra thing is being agitated in a wrong way.

I'm Niger Deltan before you call me Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by ArodeTsolaye: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
phantom:

Nwanna, you are not the only ones getting a bad deal in this country. The ss 'ners are,the middle beltans are,even the yorubas believe it or not.
Everyone is shortchanged.
The northerners you love to hate are still not better than the southerners even when they have ruled for the most part.everyone is shortchanged!!!!
Nwanna, look very well. The crooks in Abuja cut across all ethnic groups if you haven't noticed.

The owners of the oil blocks also cut across even though the northerners have the major share.
We are all F.UCKED in this country (pardon the expression)
Our leaders in the south east have failed us.do you really think biafra will solve our problems as igbos
Was it the north or SW that made aba a rotting city under orji Did ngige, Peter obi or obiano deliver dividends because of the north?
Do we really want our own country when we can't even manage our region
If you think biafra will make us "sit up" and make our problems disappear,then keep dreaming.

All the problems we have can be traceable to one word "feudal north". They are the major reason this country is backward. When a southern part wants to progress, they scuttle it, they are reason why nigeria still had polio decades after many countries had done away with it. A country of 170 million people has only ONE functional port. Why? because if you build in the east the Easterners(who were conquered) will benefit and anti-Eastern Hausa-fulani oligarchs don't want that, yoruba support that because only functional port is in their region built and maintain with eastern resources. Do you honestly think that Kano wouldn't have a robust functional seaport if it's located where Igweocha presently occupies? Use your head brotherly.

Ahmadu Bello was practically asking Awo and Zik reduce the speed of progression and wait for the north even if it will take a thousand years to close the gaps. The muslim north are in this union not because they love the southern kaffirs but because of what they gain from it (sweet crude) and they have lied to everyone in the east that the Igbo man is their problem, while at the same time milking same people in the spirit of 'one Nigeria'. CNN list of 20 most corrupt nigerians ever has no Igbo man in it, only hausa-fulanis and yorubas. Yet you expect the most corrupt groups to fight corruption.

Spare me all these "our leaders are all the same and corrupt in Abuja, let us live together as one" crap. The nigerian system encourages corruption and corruption will fester for ever in nigeria. Have your senators reduced their salaries after all the 'change' mantra. The muslim north/SW has more reps and any attempt to reduce their jumbo pay, yerima or haruna will cry marginalization to maintain the system , just as the did while fighting for child brides. Is that the kind of future you want for your generation?
A honest system will create honest leaders and Biafra is a honest endeavour.

Listen your brain may agree with the Pro-Biafran sensibility while your belly disagrees, because of what it enjoys in the present structure, but what about your great-grandchildren's future? will you throw it away because of what presently enters your stomach?

Why don't you work hard to build for them a country where don't be afraid of travelling to the north, because some mad men up their bays for his kaffir blood. Be wise bro

1 Like

Re: IPOB Peaceful Protest Kala Bus Stop Ikwerre Rd PH by Chigold101(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2015
stebell:

Be warned.
what was PH name before August 1914?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Miners Association Sign Pact / Nnamdi Kanu Has Formed An Army Already? (pics) / Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.