Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos (18023 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / 4 Soldiers Wounded As Troops Clear Boko Haram Terrorists From Borno. Photos / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Rikidony(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
TROOPS CLEAR REMNANTS OF BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS IN KALA BALGE

In furtherance of efforts to make the North East safe and secure from the nefarious and criminal activities of the remnants of Boko Haram terrorists, troops of newly inducted 3 Battalion, 22 Brigade, in conjunction with Army Headquarters Strike Group (AHQ SG) and the Armed Forces Special Forces (AFSF), carried out a spectacular clearance operation on Tuesday, 22nd March 2016.

The gallant troops cleared the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists hibernating in Kala Balge general area.

The triumphant troops apart from killing 22 terrorists cleared pockets of the terrorists in Wumbi, Tunish, Tilem and Malawaji. Others are Makaudari, Daima, Buduli, Sadigumo, Jiwe, Sidigeri and Kala villages. The troops also rescued 309 persons held captives by the terrorists.

They also discovered and destroyed the terrorists training camp, factory, locally made weapons and warehouse at Tilem and then secured Rann, the headquarters of Kala Balge Local Government Area.
In a related development, troops of 3 Battalion with the support of Civilian JTF also conducted a fighting patrol at Kusumma village in which they killed 3 Boko Haram terrorists and captured one alive.

They also rescued 520 persons held hostage by the terrorists and recovered 1 motorcycle, weapons and axes.

The troops, basking in the unprecedented achievement, are also making efforts to clear remnants of the terrorists in the surrounding areas.
Kindly disseminate this information to the public through your medium.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director, Army Public Relations

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=822854767826850&id=354312648014400

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Rikidony(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
more

God bless our gallant men in uniform. definitely joining you guys.

like for buhari share for the gallant men.

lalasticlala, seun

44 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Braze9(m): 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Femich18(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Our Gallant Soldiers are truly at work. Kudos to them

5 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
#Neveragain shall we allow any terrorist hold us in to ransom.

God bless PMB

God bless. T.Y buratai

God bless N.A

God bless Nigeria.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Ezedon(m): 12:17am On Mar 25, 2016
The Northerners are really suffering yet they the ones ruling , what an irony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by AnotherSeun(m): 12:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Dare the NA at ur own peril

2 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by HungerBAD: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Our Boys making us Proud.

The Fire is burning the Boko Haram so much now, they are even making a Video begging for forgiveness now. Kudo's to the Government of Muhammad Buhari.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
nah northeast kon resemble Syria like this. God punish those heartless bastards, to our soldiers more grease to your elbows...

5 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Sunnycliff(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Ride on Boys! Victory is from God alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by looseweight: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2016
Bravo NA

3 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Siberia101: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Never Underestimate the power of our collective effort

4 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by don4real18(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by kolnel: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
This an insurgency that should have been nipped in the bud years back
Only God knows how things work in this country
Kudos to buhari team

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by ajepako(f): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2016
very good..citizens first...

3 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by disloman(m): 8:19am On Mar 25, 2016
God bless the N.A

2 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Mosb(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2016
God bless the NA..........

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by omenka(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Another heart breaking news for the Wailing Israelites. cheesy

The morale of our troops is as high as the peak of Everest.

I remember when Baba picked Buratai, the PDP and their agents of darkness went to work to discredit him over some cooked up stories of sleaze he was involved in under the Ineffectual Baboon. Now I understand clearly exactly what their fear was- likelihood of total annihilation of their Military Wing (ask their National Chairman) under such a man as Buratai.

In record time and under very tight financial conditions, Baba has done what PDP couldn't do in 8 horrendous years! When Boko Haram members were busy moving in Tanks and Armoured Personnel Carriers, the Ogogoro flappy head was busy rubbing his diick on another man's wife's butt in a public rally- yet some goombah's wanted his retention in Abuja!

I know the war hasn't completely been won as there may still be pockets of remnants of resistance here and there- but so much progress has surely been made. We shall continue to consolidate the gains recorded until the last bullet is fired from their last fighter!

Sai Baba.

If you find my comment annoying, grab a short rope and locate a ceiling fan or a sturdy tree branch.

Thanks.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by dazzlingd(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
victory belongs to NA
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by chimah3(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2016
tongue NA of life[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Beanhead(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
I love Nigerian army
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Hey! You guys should have called me, i dnt know when u guys left!

*sighs* i overslept, that calabar girl nyash was just too good.

Am on my way though.

But wait a second...
That man in the first pics, are all those women behind him his wives? Chei!!! This people been contributing to the economic death and under-development of this country via over-population.

Sai baba...Sai nyarinya Ashirin...kai!

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by comradee1248: 8:23am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by eleko1: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2016
May God keep/watch over our Soldiers.Victory is urs
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Donbobes y are you not here?
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by virus04(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by babadem2much(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2016
The power of prayers should never be underestimated. You guys are doing what is expected of you while true Nigerians are praying for your success.

God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by prigoz(m): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Kudos to NA, more power to their elbow
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by MoneyGreen(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Randyhot:
Hey! You guys should have called me, i dnt know when u guys left!

*sighs* i overslept, that calabar girl nyash was just too good.

Am on my way though.
shocked oh boy see body
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Troops Clear Remnants Of Boko Haram Terrorists In Kala Balge -photos by LudaChriz(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2016
And they keep saying that Boko Haram is not holding any territory in Nigeria

Question: Is Kala Balge in Syria?

This govt is callous and inhuman

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.