Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? (5094 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies / What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
I had a dream last night. In that dream, I was walking around with my pants worn backwards and I was wondering if you all could tell me what it could mean.

I know it's a powerful dream but I am having a hard time coming up with the meaning and its reference in my life.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by falconey(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
it means you are a potential transgender

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by donMIG(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
Wrong direction!
Change is needed

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by crisycent: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
You go soon run mad undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by benedictnsi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
My dear.... Learn to translate or interpret your dreams positively especially when you don't understand it and pray about it too...... It simply means that a blessing you never expected is coming your way jareh
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by legendboy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
It means you are abnormal
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
mamagee3:
I had a dream last night. In that dream, I was walking around with my pants worn backwards and I was wondering if you all could tell me what it could mean.

I know it's a powerful dream but I am having a hard time coming up with the meaning and its reference in my life.

And you think posting this on this section will provide you with the answers you need?
Look, all you are going to get is mere speculations and assumptions, and probably more insults like you got on the thread you created days ago about your complexion.

If you are a religious person, pray to your God about it and reverse any negativity the dream might mean.

If you aren't and you are someone like me who doesn't believe in dreams and thinks dreams are just a product of what our minds consume, you simply just continue living your life and doing the right thing and trying your best to make the right decisions.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by segzyj(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
mamagee3:

Sorry to say this..... Ur dream means that ure a slot, ure promiscuous, u be Olosho, Akunakuna, Asewo...... U need to stop it if truly u are before it will turn you to what u dnt want in life...... Send me PM if u care for more
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by simi4me(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
It simply means you are moving in the wrong direction. i. e you are moving in the opposite direction of your destiny. What God plan for you is different from what you plan for yourself.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by francoray(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
It means the people after you are still Chasing you seriously! Please go for deliverance and fast and pray fervently
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by Maximillian1: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
It means u re bleeping the wrong guy
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by IamLEGEND1: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
the witch assigned to your case just got a promotion.

she be Sergeant now.....she don get 3 rope for shoulder now for the "Air force" of ur village

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

she be Sergeant now.....she don get 3 rope for shoulder now for the "Air force" of ur village
hahahaha! true grin
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2015
segzyj:

Sorry to say this..... Ur dream means that ure a slot, ure promiscuous, u be Olosho, Akunakuna, Asewo...... U need to stop it if truly u are before it will turn you to what u dnt want in life...... Send me PM if u care for more
Smh why you dey decieve yourself? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream? by 14teenK: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

cheesy cheesy Dis guy post been dope since 17BC...... Follows u instantly

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do U Luv The Most? / Why Does Everybody Say Lalasticlala / Stretch Mark Ain't A DISEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.