Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? (4013 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by permanentgrace(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is that supposed to be a sign of love and sincerity or what.

She actually works where she meets alot of guys daily and each time she closes from work and we see, in the process, she would be telling all that happened in the day including those toasting her and requesting for her digits, plus those that may drop a token before her just to buy her mind. Is that really love?
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes she really really loves u

If a girl tells u d truth she loves

It doesnt take mch for her to do sh*ts behind u quietly

My bestfrnd *female* nd i are d same we open up to our bfs
If i tell u i mean no harm
If i don't tell u lipsrsealed m up to no good grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by flawlesRebirth(f): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
I SIDDON HERE....
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by MzPecs(f): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP, what is love? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Just take it as a sign of love. maybe she wants u to trust her completely.

It could be the other way around tho lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:

lol chai love is when jesus died on the cross cry
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
dammm may jah 4give me, i rememba using a girl to dupe one alaji of 500k bcaus he liked the girl, she told me so i had to plan with her to eat the alhaji's money, afta receiving d money 4rm her i had to use oda means to report to his wife, mehnn iv done shiits mehnn, his wife was quarelling with him and i was having sex with the girl celebratin our 500k
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
bad guy...clap for yourself. advanced gold digger
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Meeloreh(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
She's telling him " I still dey market " competitive one sef, u better tighten ur belt to keep me
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
She want you to either feel jealous and appreciative or to bring to your consciousness that she's appreciated by many and have other choices if you two splits. Perhaps you're not appreciating her enough and that's an indirect way to draw it to your notice.

You either start displaying more appreciation if you do think it's lacking or stop acting like you care each time she make mention about her admirers/woo-er. I'm used to applying the latter and it works quite good,
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
She want you to either feel jealous and appreciative or to bring to your consciousness that she's appreciated by many and have other choices if you two splits. Perhaps you're not appreciating her enough and that's an indirect way to draw it to your notice.

You either start displaying more appreciation if you do think it's lacking or stop acting like you care each time she make mention about her admirers/woo-er. I'm used to applying the latter and it works quite good,

Some girls say that to be free

Please dont mix all girls up study ur girl to kno wen she means sumtin or not

If u av a girl like me nd u tink like dis lipsrsealed
It cant work out

Cos i kno of frnds like me who are just too open nd we mean nothing absolute nothing saying it.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by djgrafiti(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
permanentgrace:
Is that supposed to be a sign of love and sincerity or what.

She actually works where she meets alot of guys daily and each time she closes from work and we see, in the process, she would be telling all that happened in the day including those toasting her and requesting for her digits, plus those that may drop a token before her just to buy her mind. Is that really love?
No it is stupidity....a woman only tell u about the toasters she didn't accept,but will neva tell u about the ones she is.......................u know the rest.#Isgrafiti
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by mekonglobal(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Girls always tell u of their toasters which they rejected but will they tell u about the ones they accepted? Bunch of lienus..
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:
Girls always tell u of their toasters which they rejected but will they tell u about the ones they accepted? Bunch of lienus..
Smh why relationships fail

Study thy partner nd kno thy partner

Dont always do a collective survey assumption

Just the way u guys scream *all guys are not the same*
Like wise
*all females are not the same*
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by ronald4lif(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

Some girls say that to be free

Please dont mix all girls up study ur girl to kno wen she means sumtin or not

If u av a girl like me nd u tink like dis lipsrsealed
It cant work out

Cos i kno of frnds like me who are just too open nd we mean nothing absolute nothing saying it.

Well, whether you're open or not does not mean I should be crammed with who made passes at her and what not. I don't want it flaunt on my face and would pay it no attention.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, whether you're open or not does not mean I should be crammed with who made passes at her and what not. I don't want it flaunt on my face and would pay it no attention.

Smh.
U better always b prepared for wateva

Communication is d key

Even if u not happy hearing it

Just learn to listen cos u wud b teaching ur girl how to keep secrets from u
No matter ow stup*d or crazy it comes out learn to listen

Wenever i tell my man dat its a simple way of me tellin him u forever my number one

It all boils down to knowing thy partner nd studying thy partner
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by mekonglobal(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

Smh why relationships fail

Study thy partner nd kno thy partner

Dont always do a collective survey assumption

Just the way u guys scream *all guys are not the same*
Like wise
*all females are not the same*
Not disputing the above fact tho, but let me ask u dis.. Does a girl put all eggs in one basket in dis country?
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by allytinted: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:

Not disputing the above fact tho, but let me ask u dis.. Does a girl put all eggs in one basket in dis country?
I put all my eggs in one basket

I cant even handle a guy let alone two

Dats why i said kno nd study ur girl

But no one wants to study every guy wants a fast smooth relationship

They av forgotten that wateva will last long takes time to build or make it

Even God himself built the world within seven days not in a day

Take ur time to study ur girl before concluding

Not all girls are d same but u guys collective accusation makes u hurt d good ones nd keep d bad ones den cum crying werewolf
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by allytinted: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
MzPecs:
Love is a word used instead of LUST
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by MzPecs(f): 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
allytinted:

Love is a word used instead of LUST
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by allytinted: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:
Yes she really really loves u
If a girl tells u d truth she loves
It doesnt take mch for her to do sh*ts behind u quietly
My bestfrnd *female* nd i are d same we open up to our bfs If i tell u i mean no harm If i don't tell u lipsrsealed m up to no good grin
iffa hear...
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
allytinted:

iffa hear...
Im deadly crios if i tell u

It means i mean no harm

If i dont tell u start suspecting truly

M nt every girl ok??
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by allytinted: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

Im deadly crios if i tell u

It means i mean no harm

If i dont tell u start suspecting truly

M nt every girl ok??
nd hw am i suppose to knw if u dont tell me? dt aside, i hv witnessed a situation whereby a girl tells her bf everything abt guys approaching her all in d name of forming honesty, only for d guy to later realise that one of d so called toaster has been oiling her punny.
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by mekonglobal(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:
I put all my eggs in one basket

I cant even handle a guy let alone two

Dats why i said kno nd study ur girl

But no one wants to study every guy wants a fast smooth relationship

They av forgotten that wateva will last long takes time to build or make it

Even God himself built the world within seven days not in a day

Take ur time to study ur girl before concluding

Not all girls are d same but u guys collective accusation makes u hurt d good ones nd keep d bad ones den cum crying werewolf

Well u must be a rare specie, and if u must kn, i'm not basing my fact on a hearsay, girl i dated for two yrs, left me to marry another man, reason? That she cant wait for me, after long, she confessed that she was in other relationship while we where dating, cos even after she got married we re still in talking terms...i loved her so dearly and these also happened to two of my close pals..so what re we saying here?
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
allytinted:

nd hw am i suppose to knw if u dont tell me? dt aside, i hv witnessed a situation whereby a girl tells her bf everything abt guys approaching her all in d name of forming honesty, only for d guy to later realise that one of d so called toaster has been oiling her punny.

Av u been reading my post atall

Study thy partner just cos u dating doesnt mean u shdnt study
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
mekonglobal:

Well u must be a rare specie, and if u must kn, i'm not basing my fact on a hearsay, girl i dated for two yrs, left me to marry another man, reason? That she cant wait for me, after long, she confessed that she was in other relationship while we where dating, cos even after she got married we re still in talking terms...i loved her so dearly and these also happened to two of my close pals..so what re we saying here?

If u had studied her she wud av showed it to u at one point deep down u only choose to trust her

A girl dating other guys while dating u now left u shocked nd u say u loved her

Oga u really dodged a bullet u shd b grateful to God self

How are u sure she hasnt hooked her husband with anoda man's baby

Once a bad girl always a bad girl unless she genuinely give her life to christ
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by allytinted: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

Study thy partner just cos u dating doesnt mean u shdnt study
Mayb i shld agree wit u on ds
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
allytinted:

Mayb i shld agree wit u on ds
Yaaaaaaaay grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by mekonglobal(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
sickstars:

If u had studied her she wud av showed it to u at one point deep down u only choose to trust her

A girl dating other guys while dating u now left u shocked nd u say u loved her

Oga u really dodged a bullet u shd b grateful to God self

How are u sure she hasnt hooked her husband with anoda man's baby

Once a bad girl always a bad girl unless she genuinely give her life to christ
So u hv seen d reason y i dont trust the ones that come my way now?
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Adonis3: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Who get mat?? I wan lie down watch this feem

It's sha [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Re: What Does It Mean If Your Girlfriend Keeps Telling You About Guys Toasting Her? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2015
mekonglobal:

So u hv seen d reason y i dont trust the ones that come my way now?

Hmmmmm but for this don't keep thinking of d past nd loose a good girl

U can atleast for character check always study ur new gf wit ur ex if she is exhibiting similar trait atleast begin ur study nd test

Please put in effort into a relationship u see ur sef in d future with d girl to avoid heart breaks

I av been broken too but i still will love nd still loving currently smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Day / If You Are A Single Woman Above 30years!!! This Is For You!!!!!!!! / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.