Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning (3586 Views)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / Adult Check Out What Unilag 200 Level Babe Was Caught Doing (VIDEO) / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Deeking111(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls nairalanders my babe was[sub][/sub] drugged and raped this morning..when I was asking my babe she said she could nt remember anyting that happened...out street boy were beating the boy he said he droped a drug into her drink... He said d drug is in form of powder..bt he refused to say d name..so i wat to file it to d police first ting 2maro bt i dnt know d name of the drug ...dat is my issue
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by yemikush: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
?
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by afolwalex20(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
So what do u want us to do undecided
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sorry dear....there's nothing I can do,am nt the guy's sister neither was I there wen he poured the powder into ur bae's drink.......pele

3 Likes

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by spartoo: 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
cry

as we sef no come kno th name of the drug wetin go com happen

nevertheless go to the police. they always hav a way of doing their things. BTW the police is ur friend
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by libertyfather(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
Tuesday morning? anyway explain better, what is she selling? She hawks?

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by shikshark: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
abi u sef wan buy the drug?

4 Likes

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Sanmel(f): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op, are you sure? Or you wanna buy the drug? undecided

Might be *******

2 Likes

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by DickDastardly(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
Op want take style get name of drug wen im go use on top innocent girl angry

*Simba, I suspect this Op is from the WASTElands of Oggun* grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by DickDastardly(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2015
VickyRotex:
Op, are you sure? Or you wanna buy the drug? undecided

Might be VITAMIN C!
Why tell him when you already know his evil plan angry
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:

Why tell him when you already know his evil plan angry

I was just about taking it off from my post sef.

Kindly take it off from your end aswel.
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by DickDastardly(m): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

I was just about taking it off from my post sef.

Kindly take it off from your end aswel.
Done wink cheesy
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
DickDastardly:

Done wink cheesy

Seen. Thanks!

Vitamin C indeed cheesy
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by theLegion(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
This op gaan... The drug name is "REPENT"...
But if na true, forget the drug name, carry that guy go COURT!
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by obainojazz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Take her for test and other necessary things...if possible contraceptive against pregnancy.
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
Dude; like that sage once said; "the powder is original"
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by duduade: 5:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Deeking111:
Pls nairalanders my babe was[sub][/sub] drugged and raped this morning..when I was asking my babe she said she could nt remember anyting that happened...out street boy were beating the boy he said he droped a drug into her drink... He said d drug is in form of powder..bt he refused to say d name..so i wat to file it to d police first ting 2maro bt i dnt know d name of the drug ...dat is my issue
no sense at all... where was she..? How did it happen. ..? Abi she wanted to chop person money and go scot free... ? I hope she s been to the hospital for a check up?
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by suzzy16(f): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by aftergod(m): 5:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Explain were. Or how it happen form ther we will kw how to help u,for now bro u haven't say anything.Good luck bro
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2015
Deeking111:

Did she have a rape test kit?
Did she have her blood ample collected for lab?

1 Like

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Mrphilia: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2015
Really
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Mcbussy(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2015
Deeking111:

How are we sure ur not the one in need of a drug u'll use for such evil?undecided
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Oyetboy(m): 6:18am On Oct 21, 2015
What was your girlfriend doing with a street boy in the first place?
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by menix(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2015
op, u need elderly man sleep..
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Kelechi2020(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2015
i guess the op is a potential rapist...he wants the ever educated and knowledgeable citizen to tell him the drug to use in sedating his victims..
Mr an use the door...

1 Like

Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2015
if she no remember anything then it was probably *modified* panadol extra

but if u go rapw person pikin

I swear my hand no dey
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2015
how do you know that she was drugged and raped? what are the evidence and situation surrounding it or is it just what y
she told you?
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Report to d Police
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by babysophie(f): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2015
theLegion:
This op gaan... The drug name is "REPENT"...

But if na true, forget the drug name, carry that guy go COURT!
Before u go court hope say u don snap d tear tear privates as a result of forced entrance as evidence ? Cos d court wil ask for dt n tear tear pants for proof if nt d guy go win una for court. Wre ur gal go drink sotay dey come sleep am. Olojukokoro according to my yoruba friends . Hope i got it?
Re: Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning by sirxbit(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Wtf..wen nairaland turn police station

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why I'm Still Single Despite... / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. / Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.