Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. (3584 Views)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Ifakiland(m): 9:15am On May 27, 2017
Majority of peeps will saying having one gf is safer and better dan having multiple hoes....but dats not true for the following;
1) Hoes are the most medically conscious gals Ull ever meet, dey are careful abt who sleeps with dem, dey know deir health status up to date....but a gf is very careless abt her health, a gf will fork her male frnd without condom and say it's a mistake, ask ur gf her health status and trust me she will AV no idea of wat ure saying.

2) a hoe knows the money u give her is for sex, and she gives it to u to ur satisfaction....a gf will ask u for money and wen u try to fork her she will say is it cos u gave me money? I AV headache Abeg.

3) a hoe is independent, if she tells u her problem it's usually just to free her mind not so u can help her and wen u do help her she sure gonna pay bk.....if u help a gf, she will see it as ur duty and any favors done is gone with the winds forever.

4) a hoe will help u wen she believes u need help emotionally and financially....a gf will never do dat, if u show a gf ure broke dats wen the calls/texts will reduce, the name of a male frnd will start echoing more frequently.

5) a hoe is honest, u know wat she does, she doesn't AV to hide anything from u....a gf will wanna prove to u she's a good gal, she won't allow u even kiss her whereas she's giving anoda guy blowjobs on a regular.

6) a hoe is like catching a commercial flight or renting a private jet, u pay as u go, what happens to the plane before or after the flight ain't ur bizness.....a gf is like owning a jet, u pay huge to buy, u pay for reg, pay for insurance, pay for the hanger, pay for fuel....so damn wasteful.

7) when a hoes decides she's had enuf and wanna settle down, it's usually final, no ex bf drama.....a gf usually have a nasty fantasy she still wanna explore, she still has an ex bf she doesn't wanna meet cos she still likes him.

cool a hoe isn't desperate to settle down, she won't rush u for marriage cos she knows even if u leave her anoda guy will come take her.....a gf will be on ur neck 24/7 to marry her to hide her from some shame or the oda, she will say even if na intro, just to rush u to marry her with her rotten secrets.

A hoe will visit u, forks u well and ask for 5-10k.....a gf will kiss u, do one round and ask u to sponsor her birthday party.....forking wasteful bunch.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Victornezzar: 9:17am On May 27, 2017
Dis 1 don dey mad oo

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by tobbie247(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2017
grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BlackDBagba: 9:18am On May 27, 2017
Wonderful! grin

I need me one of those agricultural farming tools. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 9:19am On May 27, 2017
I want me a hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2017
Eh, oya those forming gf come defend dis, bt op wht did u eat last night?
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Oyindidi(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2017
Who be that wey scatter your heart like this? grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 27, 2017
Nothing to defend. Op needs a hoe, why try sell him on a girlfriend. Do what pleases you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by FitnessDoctor: 9:28am On May 27, 2017
A LovePeddler is for short time... while a girlfriend becomes a wife and then lasts forever...

I think you are only looking at the present and not the future... would you want to go on with that LovePeddler forever... Because you can marry your girlfriend and go on with your wife forever

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Jaynom(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2017
OP I've had girlfriends who were all of the above. Health conscious, considerate, independent. When I'm moody Blessing would stroke my dìck and say "babe are you alright?" Kai God bless Blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 27, 2017
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by carzola(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2017
All girls are hoes...

You just need to activate
The hoe in them..

What we have now is public
And private hoes....

I repeat all girls are hoes.

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by dacovajnr: 9:49am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
I want me a hoe grin
grin grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by uyiekpenn(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2017
I thought I was the only one. I don't see females as anything. I see them in the same light.
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by edimolu(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
I want me a hoe grin
Ashewo oshi
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by firstking01(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2017
I created a thread like this sometime ago but it didn't come to limelight tho.
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 10:19am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Ashewo oshi
grin Bro make I flex this short life now, you sha never born? Be rest assured my hoe isn't your daughter, but e fit be your sister sha. *Just saying* grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 10:20am On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin grin
I sight ya perpendicularly
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by edimolu(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
grin Bro make I flex this short life now, you sha never born? Be rest assured my hoe isn't your daughter, but e fit be your sister sha. *Just saying* grin

Not your type bro grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 10:29am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Not your type bro grin
Smh, and you're a guy grin you dn carry f9 finish o, a whole me? Mr SnatchYoMama grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by edimolu(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Smh, and you're a guy grin you dn carry f9 finish o, a whole me? Mr SnatchYoMama grin

Self appraisal...smh...u don too smoke igbo grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Ifakiland(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2017
Guys calculate how much u spend on a gf vs how much u spend on hoes/(FWB) ud see a gf is just plain useless.
Some will say it's a gf dat later becomes a wife....fork dat no one wants a liability.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by Draei: 10:53am On May 27, 2017
mtcheeeew, numb 1,4,5 & 8 are totally out of it,
0p you need a new brain transplant.
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by dacovajnr: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Madness abound grin grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by mhizminna(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2017
Hmmm some guys will not make heaven sha...just because one or two gurls broke ur heart u now came up wit dis dumb ass write up? Ok let me ask you, if your mother was not a GF to ur father Biko would he marry her? Unless u r trying to say ur mother is a hoe
#dumb ass!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 11:08am On May 27, 2017
edimolu:

Me? No wahala. When your gf go join NL now, make I help you dey wet her DM tongue grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Madness abound grin grin
lol Dacova I'll plank your head o

Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by siie: 11:12am On May 27, 2017
HOEshey.. cool
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by dacovajnr: 11:14am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
lol Dacova I'll plank your head o
Your berra go an plank your weekend Osho "Snail" as Lelulefu would call it grin cheesy
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by BUTTERBEER: 11:15am On May 27, 2017
dacovajnr:
Your berra go an plank your weekend Osho "Snail" as Lelulefu would call it grin cheesy
I only have one girl, I only fúck with one girl, in Jesus name grin angry
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by edimolu(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
Me? No wahala. When your gf go join NL now, make I help you dey wet her DM tongue grin

Me?...you see your life? grin......i dont even have a gf....abi you go like share ya own with me...well if u have (love in sharing)? grin
Re: Reasons Keeping A Hoe Is Better Than A Girlfriend. by edimolu(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
I only have one girl, I only fúck with one girl, in Jesus name grin angry
There is love in sharing johnny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tribute To The Supermod, Lalasticlala / How To Spot A Slut: The 2017 Edition / Meet The World's Ugliest Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.