Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) (1154 Views)

Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / thread closed / Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by eyeview: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
President Buhari was in Cross River state to flag off the construction of the 260km super highway road project initiated by the state government.
But the saddest and most ironic thing was that accompanying the president to the PDP led government of Cross River was no other person that Rochas Okorocha of Imo state.
Its sad that Imo is a state that has been in the news lately for the deplorable state of its road (among other basic infrastructure)which the governor has totally ignored. In Imo state,both the federal and state roads are death traps and eye sore.
It is ironic that a PDP led state government will initiate a laudable project of 260km super highway that will attract the President to its flag-off and strolling sheepishly beside him is the president's APC member/governor who has nothing to flag off or commission in his own state.
Recently,the PDP in Imo state in a press statement stated that Rochas has abandoned the running of the state to his son-in-law while he's busy gallavanting round the federation in pursuit of his presidential ambition.
Imo state is indeed in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by ODUBEZE: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
I wonder Y Buhari suddenly have interest in building the road. Is it to connect it to North for easy transport of oil? I wonder!
Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by Beremx(f): 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2015
I expect to see billboards of Rochas frolicking with our President and Ben Ayade in all corners of Owerri.

What does not concern IMO state,Rochas uses as a campaign.

God bless Mr. President
Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by QuotaSystem: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rochas the only political hope of Ndigbo...the only electable yanmiri...may your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by QuotaSystem: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2015
ODUBEZE:
I wonder Y Buhari suddenly have interest in building the road.
Is it to connect it to North for easy transport of oil? I wonder!

Thats what the pipelines were built for.

Rather it's for the easy transport of meat, tomatoes, beans, groundnut oil etc. to the South.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by Xpaz: 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
eyeview:
President Buhari was in Cross River state to flag off the construction of the 260km super highway road project initiated by the state government.
But the saddest and most ironic thing was that accompanying the president to the PDP led government of Cross River was no other person that Rochas Okorocha of Imo state.
Its sad that Imo is a state that has been in the news lately for the deplorable state of its road (among other basic infrastructure)which the governor has totally ignored. In Imo state,both the federal and state roads are death traps and eye sore.
It is ironic that a PDP led state government will initiate a laudable project of 260km super highway that will attract the President to its flag-off and strolling sheepishly beside him is the president's APC member/governor who has nothing to flag off or commission in his own state.
Recently,the PDP in Imo state in a press statement stated that Rochas has abandoned the running of the state to his son-in-law while he's busy gallavanting round the federation in pursuit of his presidential ambition.
Imo state is indeed in trouble.
lols
I don't even know some one else is thinking what I was thinking when o saw d picture.
hahaha.
Ndi IMO.
tokwehu oo

1 Like

Re: Rochas Sheepishly Follow PMB To Cross Rivers To Flag Off Their Road Project(pix) by ODUBEZE: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Thats what the pipelines were built for.

Rather it's for the easy transport of meat, tomatoes, beans, groundnut oil etc. to the South.
OK. I pray its for the best.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Currently Bribing Senators Against Amaechi's Screening / Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt / Ondo 2016: PDP Vs APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.