Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt (1151 Views)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / Biafran Protester Killed Just Now --- Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt by oilyngbati(m): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMTpnEM0mw

In the words of the first guy: "the zoo has already fallen, all the baboons and monkeys are confused, no more banana to eat, so everybody is running away" grin grin grin
Re: Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 30, 2015
joblessness. Nnamdi KANU thought world powers will come to his rescue wrong calculations, every country has diplomatic ties to another, they all benefit one thing or the other from each other, that's why he's still in jail today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt by DaBullIT(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Kingsolex1:
joblessness. Nnamdi KANU thought world powers will come to his rescue wrong calculations, every country has diplomatic ties to another, they all benefit one thing or the other from each other, that's why he's still in jail today.

They form wise but they actually are stewpyd

GB would have tried to interfere if Nnamdi was abducted by DSS on British soil and as long as they smuggle him into Nigeria GB can not command FG to release him

Further more I'm beginning to doubt Nnamdi's British citizenship and unless he was born and raised in UK ( his accent does not reflect that) I think it was a scam to form untouchable

So many things went wrong from onset I hope this will serve as a reminder that every treasonable offense will not overlooked

1 Like

Re: Funny Words From A Biafran Protester In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2015
DaBullIT:

They form wise but they actually are stewpyd

GB would have tried to interfere if Nnamdi was abducted by DSS on British soil and as long as they smuggle him into Nigeria GB can not command FG to release him

Further more I'm beginning to doubt Nnamdi's British citizenship and unless he was born and raised in UK ( his accent does not reflect that) I think it was a scam to form untouchable

So many things went wrong from onset I hope this will serve as a reminder that every treasonable offense will not overlooked

lolx that's why nairalanders call him a fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2016: PDP Vs APC / Uk: Muslims Attack Convert From Islam To Christianity With Pickaxe / Bayelsa 2015: Why INEC Cancelled The Results - NTA News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.