Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

" IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN (3643 Views)

IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake. CNN. / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by chesterlee(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2015
BACKGROUND
The Eastern part of Nigeria is a made of predominantly Christian population whose way of life is different from their Northern Counterpart that are predominantly Muslims. These two groups of people existed on their own without the other part for thousands of years before the coming of the white men. There were amalgamated in 1914 by the then Governor of the Colonized Niger Area – Lord Frederick Luggard for the purpose of convenience of governance of the area. The amalgamation of the North and the South of the Niger-Area came into force and it was Flora Shaw that gave it the name Nigeria, coined from the word – NIGER + AREA.
After the flag independence of Nigeria in 1960, the crop of leaders that took over from the colonial masters in their effort to gain control of the Nation through undue influence gradually planted the seed of nepotism, hatred, and ethnic division among the worst of all, corruption that has continued to cripple Nigeria to date.
Over time, the notion that the Ibos were domineering people gradually degenerated into hatred that caused the massacre of the Easterners in the North in an effort to curb their presumed influence and abilities as they were the most educated and versatile of the people of Nigeria. The unending massacre resulting from greed and nepotism caused the then Governor of Eastern Nigeria – Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare a Republic of Biafra in 1967. The declaration brought a civil war when the Nigeria government under Gen.Yakubu Gowon tried to force the Biafrans back into Nigeria, The war lasted for 3years from 1967 to 1970 before the Biafrans surrendered as a result of starvation ochestrated by British-Nigeria against Biafrans through total blockade of every rout that food may be brought into Biafra land. Over 1.5million children and women perished as a result of using hunger as a weapon of warfare for the first time in the history of the world, introduced by Pa Awolowo, the first Nigerian Minister of finance and economy under a military head of state.
MANY YEARS LATER
In order to appeal to the ego of the proud Biafrans, the war was declared no victor and no vanquished, but the actions that followed proved otherwise. The Biafrans to date lost all their property all over Nigeria, even in their homelands and they were subjected to undue treatment of receiving 20pound in exchange for any amount you must have saved in the bank before the war. It forced them to resign to fate and their only way out became to join one trade or the other and willing out their children as servants. But over the years, they succeeded and became the most popular businessmen in Nigeria.
TODAY
As a result of the flight from Biafra land occasioned by lack of work and conducive livelihood on Biafra lands as a result of government policies which include making it impossible for Biafrans to run any company that can employ up to 100 workers, impossible to import their goods through their closest seaports some 10kilometers to them and instead have to import through Lagos about 800kilomiters away and paying bribes en-rout, to the numerous Nigeria uniformed officials back to their land (Biafra).
These numerous ill treatment caused the rise of numerous oppositions to Nigeria from this area. The first of its kind was from the Niger Delta Area by Ken Saro Wiwa and his kinsmen from Ogoni, but they were all hanged by the Nigerian government under IBB. Then the Niger Delta boys went into militancy to protest the oil spillage that was destroying their lands to date and the government of late Yaradua got wise and gave them amnesty. Other such groups are THE MEND, MASSOB and presently IPOB that is controlled by Nnamdi Kanu.
While the other groups seem to have come only to get money from the federal government, the IPOB has proved to be on a more serious mission to secede from Nigeria. Using Radio Broadcast and very advanced technology to reach the world without control from Nigeria, IPOB has managed to cause a serious nightmare to the Nigerian government.
Nigerian government seriously tried but failed to block the signal of the radio station broadcasting into Nigeria, mostly the Eastern part of Nigeria, they resorted to the only method associated with “Black People” force .
NNADI KANU Sets a trap, Nigeria falls headlong into it.
“How could Nigerian Government be so insensitive to fail to decode that Nnamdi Kanu intentionally came down from United Kingdom to be arrested and they played into the trick? He is an educated man who calculates all his moves. Nigeria will never remain the same again after this arrest because this arrest has given more publicity to the Biafran cause than the Biafrans and even their leader Nnamdi Kanu would have dreamed. Now that Amnesty International has talked about it, New York Times and all the News Papers in Nigeria have carried it from the arrest to the bail. I think that is all Nnamdi Kanu needed to go to the next level of the struggle.

Source: www.ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1277803

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by vivianblog1(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
ok
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by kolnel: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
We are watching
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by fiverrbank(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2015
All this long story , anyway it very ok
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by isblog(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Yeah a tricky chess move.... Let's watch and see how it plays out finally
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by chesterlee(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Buhari has fallen into a big trap!

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2015
issoryt
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Bobbystanley(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Biafra my home.

Nnamdi Kanu my Hero

3 Likes

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2015
He's a vulgar, foul-mouther, hate monger; Western countries will NEVER like his type.

We abhor uncivilized creatures. He is on his own.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by illiad: 9:37am On Oct 21, 2015
K
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by redsconsult(m): 10:06am On Oct 21, 2015
Another civil war in making ... Very soon we shall see the full deportation of Igbo from the zoo world. Lagos will be free again

Ready to occupy all their biz empire

Alaba market will be deserted again.

More food to the agberos

Fatal loss to Igbo living in lagos cause all their investments are in lagos.

What happen to those their ladies that Ve married Yoruba and Hausa.. Another wife in d making

Lagos will be free from fake drugs and fake anyrhing . all my Biafra friends am sowie for I can't help.
Nnamdi kunu have u watch what Syria video clips.. What it was few years back and what it looks like now.
Are you conversant with developments from Libya.
Igbo land will soon be a sorry state cos you can only know the start of a war but no one knows the casualties that it will involve.
All this yeebos shouting Biafra may not be a living witness of what it will turn out to be.

I can't beg anyone to go to war. Ours is not the first and its not new to Nigeria. Book haram came and we survivr it. Militancy came and we survive it. Biafra will also follow suit but we shall remain one. But in all these we lost luv ones
We Ve sacrificed our best luv to sustain the unity of the country.

Nnamdi kanu please declare war and please make sure your family and girlfriends leads the battle. And don't run to exile like ojukwu did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by CallPolice: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2015
Biafra will only be a dream.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2015
I see the hand of the West in all this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra issue.

God help us in this country. embarassed

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2015
“How could Nigerian Government be so insensitive to fail to decode that Nnamdi Kanu intentionally came down from United Kingdom to be arrested and they played into the trick? He is an educated man who calculates all his moves. Nigeria will never remain the same again after this arrest because this arrest has given more publicity to the Biafran cause than the Biafrans and even their leader Nnamdi Kanu would have dreamed. Now that Amnesty International has talked about it, New York Times and all the News Papers in Nigeria have carried it from the arrest to the bail. I think that is all Nnamdi Kanu needed to go to the next level of the struggle.

This part is so so true.

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by ionsman: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2015
Written by Amos KALU

Ireports is a forum where people share their piece.

It doesn't represent the views of Cnn.

I could have as well written that.

Funny sets of people. grin

4 Likes

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by DaBullIT(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2015
[size=28pt]hehehehe

CNN kor , NCN ni

This news article was posted by By amos kalu | it was Posted 19 hours ago

CNN Ireport is a free for all report portal where you can post bull and shyte claiming it's from CNN ,

You can deceive us no more
[/size]

ionsman:
Written by Amos KALU

Ireports is a forum where people share their piece.

It doesn't represent the views of Cnn.

I could have as well written that.

Funny sets of people. grin
I endorse this man as the Minister of investigations and Police affairs , your head is there, congratulations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Chigold101(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]hehehehe

CNN kor , NCN ni

CNN Ireport is a free for all report portal where you can post bull and shyte claiming it's from CNN ,

[/size]

I endorse this man as the Minister of investigations and Police affairs , your head is there, congratulations
do know that Nnamdi Kanu trended on Twitter 2days ago, with BBC leading the park?

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 21, 2015
SovietBomber:
I see the hand of the West in all this Nnamdi Kanu/Biafra issue.

God help us in this country. embarassed

Good observation, but the only god we need in this Country is Vladimirovich Putin and Mother Russia.

The day America falls in battle against Russia, I shall walk completely n.aked from my house in Lagos to the Russian Embassy @ 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, just to show solidarity and to share a bottle of Russian Vodka with their Deputy Head of Mission - Valeriy Shaposhmikov.
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by DaBullIT(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Yeah, it's trending on twitter, but has that gotten him released?

Chigold101:
do know that Nnamdi Kanu trended on Twitter 2days ago, with BBC leading the park?

3 Likes

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by MabraO: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2015
chesterlee:
BACKGROUND
The Eastern part of Nigeria is a made of predominantly Christian population whose way of life is different from their Northern Counterpart that are predominantly Muslims. These two groups of people existed on their own without the other part for thousands of years before the coming of the white men. There were amalgamated in 1914 by the then Governor of the Colonized Niger Area – Lord Frederick Luggard for the purpose of convenience of governance of the area. The amalgamation of the North and the South of the Niger-Area came into force and it was Flora Shaw that gave it the name Nigeria, coined from the word – NIGER + AREA.
After the flag independence of Nigeria in 1960, the crop of leaders that took over from the colonial masters in their effort to gain control of the Nation through undue influence gradually planted the seed of nepotism, hatred, and ethnic division among the worst of all, corruption that has continued to cripple Nigeria to date.
Over time, the notion that the Ibos were domineering people gradually degenerated into hatred that caused the massacre of the Easterners in the North in an effort to curb their presumed influence and abilities as they were the most educated and versatile of the people of Nigeria. The unending massacre resulting from greed and nepotism caused the then Governor of Eastern Nigeria – Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu to declare a Republic of Biafra in 1967. The declaration brought a civil war when the Nigeria government under Gen.Yakubu Gowon tried to force the Biafrans back into Nigeria, The war lasted for 3years from 1967 to 1970 before the Biafrans surrendered as a result of starvation ochestrated by British-Nigeria against Biafrans through total blockade of every rout that food may be brought into Biafra land. Over 1.5million children and women perished as a result of using hunger as a weapon of warfare for the first time in the history of the world, introduced by Pa Awolowo, the first Nigerian Minister of finance and economy under a military head of state.
MANY YEARS LATER
In order to appeal to the ego of the proud Biafrans, the war was declared no victor and no vanquished, but the actions that followed proved otherwise. The Biafrans to date lost all their property all over Nigeria, even in their homelands and they were subjected to undue treatment of receiving 20pound in exchange for any amount you must have saved in the bank before the war. It forced them to resign to fate and their only way out became to join one trade or the other and willing out their children as servants. But over the years, they succeeded and became the most popular businessmen in Nigeria.
TODAY
As a result of the flight from Biafra land occasioned by lack of work and conducive livelihood on Biafra lands as a result of government policies which include making it impossible for Biafrans to run any company that can employ up to 100 workers, impossible to import their goods through their closest seaports some 10kilometers to them and instead have to import through Lagos about 800kilomiters away and paying bribes en-rout, to the numerous Nigeria uniformed officials back to their land (Biafra).
These numerous ill treatment caused the rise of numerous oppositions to Nigeria from this area. The first of its kind was from the Niger Delta Area by Ken Saro Wiwa and his kinsmen from Ogoni, but they were all hanged by the Nigerian government under IBB. Then the Niger Delta boys went into militancy to protest the oil spillage that was destroying their lands to date and the government of late Yaradua got wise and gave them amnesty. Other such groups are THE MEND, MASSOB and presently IPOB that is controlled by Nnamdi Kanu.
While the other groups seem to have come only to get money from the federal government, the IPOB has proved to be on a more serious mission to secede from Nigeria. Using Radio Broadcast and very advanced technology to reach the world without control from Nigeria, IPOB has managed to cause a serious nightmare to the Nigerian government.
Nigerian government seriously tried but failed to block the signal of the radio station broadcasting into Nigeria, mostly the Eastern part of Nigeria, they resorted to the only method associated with “Black People” force .
NNADI KANU Sets a trap, Nigeria falls headlong into it.
How could Nigerian Government be so insensitive to fail to decode that Nnamdi Kanu intentionally came down from United Kingdom to be arrested and they played into the trick He is an educated man who calculates all his moves. Nigeria will never remain the same again after this arrest because this arrest has given more publicity to the Biafran cause than the Biafrans and even their leader Nnamdi Kanu would have dreamed. Now that Amnesty International has talked about it, New York Times and all the News Papers in Nigeria have carried it from the arrest to the bail. I think that is all Nnamdi Kanu needed to go to the next level of the struggle.

Source: www.ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1277803

The embolded shows dis pieces was written by one deluded Biafra flat headed monkey

How can CNN know so much as to Nnamdi Kunu's intention?

Well to burst ur bubble op I checked on cnn website/ireport I couldn't find this news there
How come?
What happened
Was their website hacked?

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Zoharariel:

Good observation, but the only god we need in this Country is Vladimirovich Putin and Mother Russia.

The day America falls in battle against Russia, I shall walk completely n.aked from my house in Lagos to the Russian Embassy @ 5 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, just to show solidarity and to share a bottle of Russian Vodka with their Deputy Head of Mission - Valeriy Shaposhmikov.

The ONLY God will need is the ALMIGHTY GOD the creator of heaven & earth.

I do not want any wars between Russia & the USA but if they must fight they should select another battlefield and not Nigeria our country.
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Chigold101(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Yeah, it's trending on twitter, but has that gotten him released?

bros, if the federal government releases him now, the whole plan would be defeated. The more they keep him, the more the protest.

The protest will last for somedays then will stop.

Then and then, will the expected/unexpected happen...

Keep watching as things unfold
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by DaBullIT(m): 11:11am On Oct 21, 2015
Trust me , Nothing will happen, i read a few minutes ago that riot started in Aba, if it escalates, Army will be deployed or state of emergency declared especially if some people , notherners die mysteriously , Leave Kanu to face the Music , his ex girlfriend already confessed that Radio Biafra was created to milk hurting nigerians dry under the guise of services to the Ibo people

Chigold101:
bros, if the federal government releases him now, the whole plan would be defeated. The more they keep him, the more the protest.

The protest will last for somedays then will stop.

Then and then, will the expected/unexpected happen...

Keep watching as things unfold
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by docsholz(m): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2015
I'm still waiting for what will happen, its been how many days now?

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
CNN ireport? It is obviously a report sent to CNN by a biafran sympathizer. No professional CNN reporter will report this kind of trash.

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by tolexy007(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Chigold101(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Trust me , Nothing will happen, i read a few minutes ago that riot started in Aba, if it escalates, Army will be deployed or state of emergency declared especially if some people , notherners die mysteriously , Leave Kanu to face the Music , his ex girlfriend already confessed that Radio Biafra was created to milk hurting nigerians dry under the guise of services to the Ibo people

what will your ex girl friend say about you?
Why is she an ex?
Is it not Because Nnamdi refused to use his money to feed her?
Am sure you are Igbo. Don't wail on our behalves.
We can find our way around... Nnamdi's arrest has drawn more attention to the whole struggle.
Remember Ruandan Genocide... It started just like this with a small FM radio station.

Think about these

1 Like

Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by ionsman: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
[size=28pt]hehehehe

CNN kor , NCN ni

[/size]

Lol.. ..
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
He's a vulgar, foul-mouther, hate monger; Western countries will NEVER like his type.

We abhor uncivilized creatures. He is on his own.

so you said. go to the north and see hatred in action.

burning the properties of igbos at a slightest uproar.

calling igbo and other xtian infidel autonomously.

either you like it or not, nigeria is splitting very soon.

//i cant just imagine we igbos running from north down south every four years due to post elections violence. who are we runnig from humans or animals nigerians or baboons. ayy dis is a zoo before i forget.
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
redsconsult:
Another civil war in making ... Very soon we shall see the full deportation of Igbo from the zoo world. Lagos will be free again

Ready to occupy all their biz empire

Alaba market will be deserted again.

More food to the agberos

Fatal loss to Igbo living in lagos cause all their investments are in lagos.

What happen to those their ladies that Ve married Yoruba and Hausa.. Another wife in d making

Lagos will be free from fake drugs and fake anyrhing . all my Biafra friends am sowie for I can't help.
Nnamdi kunu have u watch what Syria video clips.. What it was few years back and what it looks like now.
Are you conversant with developments from Libya.
Igbo land will soon be a sorry state cos you can only know the start of a war but no one knows the casualties that it will involve.
All this yeebos shouting Biafra may not be a living witness of what it will turn out to be.

I can't beg anyone to go to war. Ours is not the first and its not new to Nigeria. Book haram came and we survivr it. Militancy came and we survive it. Biafra will also follow suit but we shall remain one. But in all these we lost luv ones
We Ve sacrificed our best luv to sustain the unity of the country.

Nnamdi kanu please declare war and please make sure your family and girlfriends leads the battle. And don't run to exile like ojukwu did.

slave in the making.

i repeat again slave in the making.

your God is lord luggard dont forget to worship him daily.
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by DaBullIT(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Unfortunately for you i am Yoruba

Not all ex's are malicious and slanderous and even every slander ,rumor has an element of truth in it

Yes, Rwandan genocide started like this , that's why DSS was supposed to have arrested that marafaker before now

Is Genocide what you want ?

Chigold101:
what will your ex girl friend say about you?
Why is she an ex?
Is it not Because Nnamdi refused to use his money to feed her?
Am sure you are Igbo. Don't wail on our behalves.
We can find our way around... Nnamdi's arrest has drawn more attention to the whole struggle.
Remember Ruandan Genocide... It started just like this with a small FM radio station.

Think about these
Re: " IPOB Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest – Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake" - CNN by Chigold101(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
DaBullIT:
Is Genocide what you want ?

if it will help, then YES!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broad Street, Lagos In 1950 Vs Today (picture) / Watch Pictures of How Atiku Was Welcome In Kaduna Rally Today / JUST IN: APGA Dump Candidate Declares Support For Atiku-obi, 5 Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.