Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) (4914 Views)

Top 8 Reasons Why Google Adsense Do Not Pay Several Bloggers / Can You Say Blogging Has Made You Live The Kind Of Life You Always Dreamed Of? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by damiloladuke: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2015
It is just another season of Harvest as My Blog on THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NIGERIAN, has made me another small cash. I know its small to what you make, but am grateful to God.

I don't have adsense and its even been long since i posted on the blog. But with the quality contents i have on the blog, i am always getting proposals from bloggers that want me to help them create unique contents for their ENTERTAINMENT BLOGS.

I thought i was dreaming when a US Based Nigerian Blogger, got in touch with me Last Month and asked how much i charge for my work...as a sharp pako naija boy, i told him $200 monthly the moment i saw that his whatsapp number showed +1 (though i charge NIGERIAN BLOGGERS LESS).... I knew he was a yankeeBOY...Guess, what? he asked if it was for a week payment and i said NO, 1 month. He was like, good...let me see what you can offer and i will know what to do with you. I just placed my hand on my head, thinking to myself i should have asked for more.

Yesterday was the 30th day of working with this guy and guess what, he sent me $750, $200 for the 1st month, $400 upfront for 2months and then $150 extra to promote my blog as well. The guy is a messaiah and I know God sent him.

I will be blessing someone out there with N1000 AIRTIME, JUST VISIT MY BLOG AND COME BACK HERE TO COMMENT WITH ONE TITLE OF ONE OF MY POSTS [size=16pt]and give a good reason why you feel you should be the one to get the AIRTIME[/size]

THANKS ALL....NAIRALAND AND NAIRALANDERS NA THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BLOG www.wenogetjob.com

KEEP ON COMMENTING GUYS AND GIVE anitame and etcme a run for the cash...They ahave given the best comments

WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY...MARK MY WORDS

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Warlord3000(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Lattop(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2015
MY DEATH EXPERIENCE AT THE POLICE STATION
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Lattop(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Now send my airtel 1000 to dis number 08083005033

I will b xpecting it now
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by damiloladuke: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Lattop:
Now send my airtel 1000 to dis number 08083005033

I will b xpecting it now

It is going to be a random pick sir, you could be the lucky winner though
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Dochman224(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2015
Hy nairalanders, you have been looking for how to make money the easy way without stressing yourself in your doorstep. The world billionaires thought those through like the computer wizard's you know e.g Google, yahoo, Facebook etc that majority of the population in the world survive with less than $1 a day after a research from these organizations on how to help out they came up with a website called fanbox to enrich the poor masses to at least $5 per day by the year 2020. To view the website enter this link,
http://www.fanbox.com
for more information and become a member of fanbox to make your thousand of dollars interested call or whatsapp this number: 08129180254
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Samotobor1(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2015
HOW LIFE HAS BEEN TREATING ME-1
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Samotobor1(m): 10:02am On Oct 21, 2015
Oya send d Mara make I take subscribe
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by zeetyzin(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2015
Lol...u have a nice blog tho....
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Townhighlights(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJkNpNOxeg MY BLOG WWW.TOWNHIGHLIGHTS..COM
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by damiloladuke: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Dochman224:
Hy nairalanders, you have been looking for how to make money the easy way without stressing yourself in your doorstep. The world billionaires thought those through like the computer wizard's you know e.g Google, yahoo, Facebook etc that majority of the population in the world survive with less than $1 a day after a research from these organizations on how to help out they came up with a website called fanbox to enrich the poor masses to at least $5 per day by the year 2020. To view the website enter this link,
http://www.fanbox.com
for more information and become a member of fanbox to make your thousand of dollars interested call or whatsapp this number: 08129180254

kINDLY WHATSAPP ME ON 08038606260 ...i will like to know more
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Sunexy(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2015
Could my sister be dating my boyfriend

Oya send the airtym or jst share it amongst us
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Panshow(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2015
MY ENCOUNTER WITH MAMMY WATER-1. I have read this before, I think around early September when you initially posted it. I'd to go dig it back to read it for the second time. Honestly, you're talented. Have been following your blog for some time now.

1 Like

Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by damiloladuke: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2015
Panshow:
MY ENCOUNTER WITH MAMMY WATER-1. I have read this before, I think around early September when you initially posted it. I'd to go dig it back to read it for the second time. Honestly, you're talented. Have been following your blog for some time now.

You have scored a point...lets hope no one beats you to it
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Panshow(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2015
damiloladuke:

You have scored a point...lets hope no one beats you to it
I remained loyal.
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by tutusaint(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT THE POLICE STATION - 2
Oya, send the card
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by abiolablessing(f): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
My sister calls my boyfriend's name in her sleep
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
MY ENCOUNTER WITH A MAMMY 'WATER' - 1 lolzzz... You have a nice blog dear. Keep it up. And may you get more people to sponsor it for you, amen.
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
SHE CAME WITH 3 FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - #7...lolzzz.. Any girl that does that to you just wants to chop you..lol.. She doesn't plan to have any thing further or any other plan for you. 'chop n go' na ur name to her o. lol... serves you right though. You no get money, u De chyke babe...lwkmd
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
oya, send me the airtime. I De wait
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by damiloladuke: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Anitame:
SHE CAME WITH 3 FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - #7...lolzzz.. Any girl that does that to you just wants to chop you..lol.. She doesn't plan to have any thing further or any other plan for you. 'chop n go' na ur name to her o. lol... serves you right though. You no get money, u De chyke babe...lwkmd

You have 2 points..I hope no one beats you to it!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
P'SQUARE GAVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THEIR UNKNOWN BAND MEMBERS

They tried
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
HOW LIFE HAS BEEN TREATING ME - 2.. nice job
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
MY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE AT THE POLICE STATION

Next time, don't talk so much. on the other way round, Police is ur friend... what an irony!! lol
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by ultrazone(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Cool one bro, the sky in your starting point
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
COOKING FOR THE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR
Better for you o. Cooking by oneself is cheaper than eating out.
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
HER NUDE PICTURES ONLINE?
interesting. She probably knew abt the pics #mytwocents
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
BIG LIES WE TOLD FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL - #28
OK na!
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
THE LAGOS BROTHELS
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
HOW I PLAYED A PRANK ON A GIRL THAT WANTS TO CHOP MY MONEY - #13
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Anitame(f): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
COULD MY SISTER BE DATING MY BOYFRIEND?
Re: Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) by Futureviz: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
congratz bro grin grin grin grin..wish u more dollars

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail / What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / #WCLAGOS2018: Highlights From The WordPress Conference That Held Last Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.