Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (23698 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Buhari “An Uncircumcised Philistine” / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by dandoki: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chigold101:
Being coward is a natural thing with the Yoruba people.
Remember Brig Gen Ransom Kuti who was dismissed by the army last week...
So don't be surprised Bro FFK. You seems to be the only brave man in Yoruba land today.

Let the batching began... grin grin grin

Talking about cowardise & bravery, you seem to hav forgotten 3rd Marine Commandoes, or maybe you were not born then. But you can go read some history.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by murmee: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
lawanson44:

But Ojukwu did not commit suicide by drinking Otapiapia (kill and Dry) out of FEAR OF BEING JAILED OR EXILED like one Owl-faced Yorubastard leader whose scare-crow look-alike wife died just recently! grin grin grin
I am sure you were not born when the great sage Chief Awolowo died and that was why you missed the greatest burial anyone could get in this world. But not to worry, come November 25th 2015, you will see another great burial of Mama chief HID Awolowo.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by RisMas(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
searching4love:
I AM FROM OYO STATE BUT HONESTLY SHITTU SELECTION IS AN ERROR. HE IS A RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND THE WORST SCREENED CANDIDATE SO FAR. ALL HE HAS IN HIS HEAD IS ISLAM
But it is Ok yo make pastors VP & SGF Abi? undecided Munafiki angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by ArodeTsolaye: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
yorruber muslims are sycophants, they are the ones selling christian yorubas to their muslim fulani overlords. lol
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Dindondin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chigold101:
Being coward is a natural thing with the Yoruba people.
Remember Brig Gen Ransom Kuti who was dismissed by the army last week...
So don't be surprised Bro FFK. You seems to be the only brave man in Yoruba land today.

Let the batching began... grin grin grin
you v bigot disease.
Grow up and stop generalizing a whole ethnic group because of one fellow's mistake.
I m a Yoruba man.
I strongly condemn Shitu's comment.
He has shown that he's a fanatic with no idea of governance.
Last Bullet
I ll not generalize a whole tribe but face the person that erred instead of you
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by marod(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
I understand that the MB required to watch a video isn't the same as the one you use to wail on nairaland but at least their are cheaper ways to acquire knowledge. The man during his screening took lots of time to criticize BH, he condemned them and said they are not Muslims and do not represent Islam. He only ended is condemnation with that as a form of mockery and to lighten up the room which made everyone laughed. FFK was only trying to be mischievous because he understands the context. He stated that you can't see BG but they see you, so his point was that you should criticize with caution as you are more useful preaching against BH alive than dead.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Smartgunna: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin If FFK according to a clown like you is the only brave man in Yorubaland today, then I can authoritatively say that you and your fellow wailers with this same line of ridiculous thinking faculty are nothing but personified-illiterates.

Shittu though is a fool for not condemning Boko haram with that particular statement, but if we are to take the discuss in its rightful context, he condemned their nefarious activities when he said their henious acts negates them from being a muslim. Islam doesn't support the killing of innocent individuals.

Meanwhile, Oju-iku remains the greatest coward in the history of Nigeria, and the last time I checked, he isn't a Yoruba man. Therefore, Nigga, gerraouta hia.

I was nodding to your comments until u brought Ojukwu in. U we 're scored great points. Next time don't bring yourself to that level, cos now it seems like there's no difference between the both of u.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Chigold101(m): 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dindondin:

you v bigot disease.
Grow up and stop generalizing a whole ethnic group because of one fellow's mistake.
I m a Yoruba man.
I strongly condemn Shitu's comment.
He has shown that he's a fanatic with no idea of governance.
Last Bullet
I ll not generalize a whole tribe but face the person that erred instead of you
u r great guy...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
who cud blame him? Cowardice is one of d characteristics of a yoruba man
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by charlesucheh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Am A pro-APC dude oooO!
But FFK is right on this. That Nominee to me, should be scrapped out of the intended ministerial Post. He must be an ass for spitting out such trash. Isn't he going to represent the people? If he can't stake his life for Nigerians and Nigeria, then he should WAKA Fast!!! Minister no be by force.... Where did PMB even fetch this yoruba tout Am sure it must have been pressure from PDP bad belles united.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by semochendo1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
BAR. BAYO'S MINISTERIAL SCREENING; MATTERS ARISING.

In my life, I've learnt to live by certain philosophies and wise words of the elders, part of which is " knowing when to speak my mind and when to mind my speech" and also, that "the most difficult person to wake from asleep is he who pretends to be sleeping". I may be wasting my words trying to convince those who have closed their eyes to anything good about Bayo and have diverted all their energies to criticizing him. But for the sake of objective minds who will read diverse opinions to take a stand, I will be contributing to the trending matters.

Bar. Bayo is quoted to have said “I won’t comment on Boko Haram, I still have family to take care of” during the screening yesterday.

It's important to note that a minds that watched Bar. Bayo Shittu's screening for criticism sake will always find something like this to bring out, neglecting his brilliant responses to many critical questions.

However, if the critics allowed sentiment becloud their sense of semantics, I will provoke it open. Let me reconstruct what Bar. Shittu said in a commonly used and easily understood English, he simply said " I will reserve my comment for security reasons". Is that not? Many have ignorantly forgotten that the word security reason includes the safety of life and properties of the person making the statement among others. I've watched and read world leaders reserving their comments on issues/topics for security reasons severally. So why the ignorant noise?

I love one thing about Bayo, he's not a typical Nigerian politician, who knows how to play safe with words to deceive us, Bayo was only frank and blunt. And please note, that he reserves his comment doesn't mean he has no idea on how to tackle BokoHaram.

People who criticize unjustly like this caused GEJ administration to fail in handling BH, because you make them divulge sensitive security informations so as to make people know/feel they are working, not bearing in mind that BH have access to the media, and once they get those informations, they restrategize.

I'm sure the critics would have still looked for another point had Bar. Bayo highlighted his strategies for combating BH.

You can continue to bring out as many points as your luxury of time can contain, we have seen Bayo up to a stage your noise now amount to a bark of toothless bulldog. I will only advise that you don't be like GEJ supporters, who still rant about even after my Hero,GEJ, had conceded defeat in the last election.

The change train we want is here, join the train or stay criticizing..
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by JJCE(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
zeefa:
The man is from Shaki in oke Ogun. He is just being careful cos those people can double cross him on his way to his town. The fear of BH is the beginning of wisdom my people. To me, he is not sound enough.

At a point he was asking the SP if he could open up an in house issue!

Oke Ogun agbe wa o!

proudly sakite.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Chigold101:
it is a pity you don't know history.
I don't blame you, because that is what your masters from Hausa Fulani land wants. That's why they removed it history from secondary schools... It is okay...

But it is time you grow up, okay...

Historian! Please do us a favour- let's benefit from your indepth knowledge of history.

Before you start your history lecture,I strongly advise you to take a tutorial on the basic usage of English language.

The crap you put up there speaks volume about your personality. I therefore refuse to be brought down to your pitiable level.

I leave you with this quotation from someone "Igbo are highly emotional egotistic people who do not think far"
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by YaksonFCA(m): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
It is obvious this Femi Funny Kayode of a man has not recoverd from that shocking defeat at the last Presidential poll. Adebayo Shittu has spoken his mind and if you are not comfortable with it u should go and hug transformer.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by mikolo80: 3:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Vikkie14:
And yet "Adeosun" is the one personally leading and winning the fight against BH in the NE.
Do you know how many of your brothers were re-inducted into the army when they ran away from BH last year? Have you read the lists? Bigot.
oh ho... I see.

You see your life? That's what tribalism brings about--incomprehensible statements
you forgot to add benji adekunle that used them for target practice
and awolowo that brought them to their knees in record time
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by samplegirl(f): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2015
One funny thing is that the core northern Muslims don't recognize the werstern Nigerian people as true muslims. I feel for these non northerners who claim Muslims or sympathize with them, people like Shittu.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Rilwayne001: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Smartgunna:

I was nodding to your comments until u brought Ojukwu in. U we 're scored great points. Next time don't bring yourself to that level, cos now it seems like there's no difference between the both of u.

Okay sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin If FFK according to a clown like you is the only brave man in Yorubaland today, then I can authoritatively say that you and your fellow wailers with this same line of ridiculous thinking faculty are nothing but personified-illiterates.

Shittu though is a fool for not condemning Boko haram with that particular statement, but if we are to take the discuss in its rightful context, he condemned their nefarious activities when he said their henious acts negates them from being a muslim. Islam doesn't support the killing of innocent individuals.

Meanwhile, Oju-iku remains the greatest coward in the history of Nigeria, and the last time I checked, he isn't a Yoruba man. Therefore, Nigga, gerraouta hia.

KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF. Your beloved prophet ordered the killing of a whole Jewish town of 900 people. They were all slaughtered for rejecting Islam. Define innocence based on Islam and you will be describing Shekau unknowingly. Insult me if you like, I don talk my mind.
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Rilwayne001: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2015
Sasallau:

KEEP LYING TO YOURSELF. Your beloved prophet ordered the killing of a whole Jewish town of 900 people. They were all slaughtered for rejecting Islam. Define innocence based on Islam and you will be describing Shekau unknowingly. Insult me if you like, I don talk my mind.

Cure your ignorance brahh! http://www.jews-for-allah.org/jewish-mythson-islam/muhammad_900_jews_notkilled.htm
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by jkbee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
If the man is scared of Bokko Haram dat their party' leadership claimed they have overcome. Then who is deceiving who? With all the entourages and security operatives around these people #God saves poor masses from deceivers! Lying KINGPIN
WHAT A COUNTRY, CHILDISH LEADERS
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by Yhemit(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
JJCE:
proudly sakite.

Still rubbish for saying that he (shittu) can't comment on BH issue. What are you expecting president to say then,if buhari who's from north should give us this rubbish. That he can't comment on the issue BH, because is from the north side also.

Nonsense
Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by ElCapone(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
searching4love:
I AM FROM OYO STATE BUT HONESTLY SHITTU SELECTION IS AN ERROR. HE IS A RELIGIOUS FANATIC AND THE WORST SCREENED CANDIDATE SO FAR. ALL HE HAS IN HIS HEAD IS ISLAM
Educated illiterate!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward by DHORNE: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
take him to government house na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.