Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu (32814 Views)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Buhari Violating ‘federal Character’ In Interior Ministry Appointments / REPORT | Buhari Violating 'federal Character' In Interior Ministry Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
[s]
Tripleclick:
story is only those that do not know politics dat dd not know that obasanjo was the d game changer in d election, u put yarudua dia by beating duarA terrorist and dd it again with jonathan
[/s]

You make argument so silly: how did you pass logic in English? Your premises was fallacious as it is irrelevant to what you quoted.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by mbhs139(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

“I think in this country that is just recovering from a most divisive and bitter fought presidential election in its history; in a country where vicious civil war had been fought and scars are fresh; in a country where a presidential election, believed to have been won by (someone from) a part of the country was annulled; in a country which has deteriorated from one that citizens held high political and civil service offices outside their places of origin to one in which they hardly do so any more; and indeed in a country where there has been consistent outbreaks of militancy and restiveness by people who believe they have been shortchanged, maltreated, and, therefore, better off outside the Nigerian commonwealth, I firmly believe from the depth of my heart and conscience that you do not even need a soothsayer or compulsion of the constitution to know that you must necessarily carry every part of the country along.”

It is this our so called leaders that are always fanning the emblem of discord, and we, gullible Nigerians, are the ones giving them the fertile ground for their stupidity to thrive on.

I don't want to believe Mr Deputy Sen. President is talking about the June 12 election. Otherwise, I would say his stupidity, as an elder statesman in his own right, is raise to power 100.

If you are a student of power, you will agree with me that he's only trying to play on our emotions and intelligence with his reference to the annulled election, and even the civil war. Nigeria has moved on.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
Please shut the hell!!! you yoruba mouthed fraudstar and stop black mailing igbos, inciting cooked up statements ,, u gux shoul mind ur business and leav igbos alone.. stop diviing them against their brothers in south south zone

If calling me Yoruba would make you sleep well, then you can continue in your self-delusion. You've not been able to disprove my statements; all you've been doing is calling me Yoruba. So in your warp logic, only the Yorubas support PDP in the South?!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by tuniski: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
na wa for this your post ooo. GEj/PdP uphold federal character and the north didn't only complained it revolted! Today buhari is the president as a result of this revolt nothing like change. Change is a scam it is actually an Ethnic renaissance sold to the gullible.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
u r an idiot.. go to whers he is representin ask dm what he did, and dare u not call ursf an igbo man meanwhil insult him publicly on nairaland

Am not a hypocrite like you, Ekweremadu doesn't inspire anybody and is never a spokes man for igbos. Period I say it the way it is. I wont join issues with you, am not at your level. He is not representing the igbos. He is speaking for himself, he is not a voice in Igbo land. Deal with it or hang yourself.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tkester:

Jeez, bro are you sure Sanusi said all these?

Yes he did.

See the link here:

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/sanusis-war-honourable-peace/
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
joelreg:

How does this your more appointment put more food on your table.
Toddler like u should not display your myopic reason in public forum

Till when fathers like you start making sense, I will continue to talk sense into you.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
Since you usually leave your brain in the brothels ,are we suppose to be talking about regional representation in a society where there is sanity and equity with a working and people oriented structure?

Tell your Fulani masters that we need to restructure the system else you'll have too many iidiots shouting secession and disrupting the economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by henryhemon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tripleclick:
u r an idiot.. go to whers he is representin ask dm what he did, and dare u not call ursf an igbo man meanwhil insult him publicly on nairaland

Even ekweremadu is my brother and he acts the way he acts,i will come to NL and tell him the truth. Grow up little boy.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by dned: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
With the way Buhari is handling his administration. I smell south east/south south coalition to pull out of Nigeria. Now their leaders are taking it up.

Igbos should never be overlooked.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Dozzysamuel(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

...you must really be sick in the head. Idiots like you are the ones that reason via their Anus.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Moahmed: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Guyman02:

Many in the South South are angry that despite all that Jonathan did for the North he is being hounded with those who served in his Govt.
Ijaws and South South are angry that Alamiesigha was harassed and prevented from going abroad to continue with his medical treatment because a case he had 10 years ago and for which he has being given presidential pardon was reopened by this Govt in collusion with Britain and the man died.
Diezani is also being harassed while Atiku and Obasanjo and all those involved in the Haliburton scam and other fraud are now elder statesmen in APC.

It was dusty bound on your Jonathan to probe the Halliburton case as well as obj regime but he chose to look the other way why are you blaming Bihar?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Since you usually leave your brain in the brothels ,are we suppose to be talking about regional representation in a society where there is sanity and equity with a working and people oriented structure?

Tell your Fulani masters that we need to restructure the system else you'll have too many iidiots shouting secession and disrupting the economy.

If your earthly father Jonathan had acknowledged all these, I don't think it would have been a subject of discussion today. Why would there even be equity when nematodes like you believe that a particular region is a master to another region just because the believe in the same Political ideology?!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by babayinka77(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
chukwudi44:

That is why Nigeria is reffered to as a Zoo!! It is only in a zoo that an illiterate bigot is elected as president.

And u are one of the animals in the Zoo abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by kokobi99: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

You have no point whatsoever, ministerial positions are quite different from office holders. In every sector currently is been occupied my the Northerners, though i like it because it makes our dreams come through.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
henryhemon:

Even ekweremadu is my brother and he acts the way he acts,i will come to NL and tell him the truth. Grow up little boy.
Just stop it!! we keep exposing our weakness to dis ppl, de know wer to gt at us. if we keep foin this! you igbos making me to cry
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
[/s]
Thrash from empty barrel.........
never knew u are a grown abobaku ,
receive sense cos u are mentally deranged yabaleft should be ur abode

ode
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
henryhemon:

Am not a hypocrite like you, Ekweremadu doesn't inspire anybody and is never a spokes man for igbos. Period I say it the way it is. I wont join issues with you, am not at your level. He is not representing the igbos. He is speaking for himself, he is not a voice in Igbo land. Deal with it or hang yourself.
Ok tell me who is igbos voice?,who do u want to speak for you? how will u gt leader wen d pple dt r tryn to put dmslves in dt position is been abused by pll lik u
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by IGBOSON1: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
cameroncucumber:

thankx 4 reminding them
wyclef jean said it over a decade ago in his then hit track "diallo diallo " he said and i quote
"we don't want no peace we want equal right and justice"

so what is for ceasar let it be 4 ceasar,we dnt want no peace we want equal right and justice

^^^Erm.....as per the bolded, wasn't that Peter Tosh? undecided
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by sadorblack: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
we are not fair to president Buhari on the appointment of the secretary to the government of the federation and chief of staff. The former president Jonathan also appointed people from the south to be his secretary to the government(Ayim) , and his first chief of staff from Edo and later ondo.
Are we fair to Buhari?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

If calling me Yoruba would make you sleep well, then you can continue in your self-delusion. You've not been able to disprove my statements; all you've been doing is calling me Yoruba. So in your warp logic, only the Yorubas support PDP in the South?!
Am not talking about PDP.. am talkn of igbos that find diaselves in South south.. stop inciting dm against igbos in d east
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s]

You make argument so silly: how did you pass logic in English? Your premises was fallacious as it is irrelevant to what you quoted.
Keep thatbto urself!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
[s]

Keep that to urself!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Erm.....as per the bolded, wasn't that Peter Tosh? undecided
It was wyclef jean'S,go listen to d track "DIALLO DIALLO "again
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
cameroncucumber:

[s] never knew u are a grown abobaku ,

receive sense cos u are mentally deranged
yabaleft should be ur abode

ode
[/s]

Who mistakenly released you this Bingo from its cage?
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Forwetinnah: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
..i blame PDP for allowing Booooohari get to Aso Rock i swear. ACN isn't having it easy either...all you dolts shouting APC government. Shut the hell up...this is a CPC government
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by donphilopus: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tripleclick:

Am not talking about PDP.. am talkn of igbos that find diaselves in South south.. stop inciting dm against igbos in d east

So you even know they are you brothers but denied them when one of them was appointed the GMD of the NNPC?!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by orunto27: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
We have heard you and you are right. Case simple, just note it down as Impeachable offense to be used against him as and when necessary. Keep your evidence till then.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by gigabyte13: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Oya Ekweremadu, l dare you to impeach him for this violation if you can. Noise makers, fulanis are busy violating and molesting your people, you are here making empty threat as usual. Like leader like followers,noise makers.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Zikkyy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
tuniski:
na wa for this your post ooo. GEj/PdP uphold federal character and the north didn't only complained it revolted! Today buhari is the president as a result of this revolt nothing like change

Buhari been getting good results in the North since 2003. The 12 million votes he got in 2011 mainly from the North. Not much increase in Northern votes in 2015. The additional 3 million votes for 2015 were mainly from Southwest & Middle Belt. Buhari did not win the 2015 election as a result of voters revolt in the North, he won because of voters revolt in the South (mainly SW) & Middle Belt!
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ephemmm:
[/s]

Who mistakenly released you this Bingo from its cage?

ur mom will be regretting y she didn't heed to her family's advice get u aborted ,cos u are a disgrace to her,
as 4 ur father? gbagbe o
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Tripleclick(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:

So you even know they are you brothers but denied them when one of them was appointed the GMD of the NNPC?!
please , we dd not denied dm,, we said appointment hv not come to south east zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Dr. Sanusi Ohiare, The Youngest Executive Director In Nigeria / Court Orders INEC To Allow 2 Nigerians Vote With Temporary Voters Card / Gen. Murtala Backed Coup Against Gowon For Appointing Igbo Man NNPC DG - Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.