Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu (32793 Views)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Buhari Violating ‘federal Character’ In Interior Ministry Appointments / REPORT | Buhari Violating 'federal Character' In Interior Ministry Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

Get well soon from psychosomatic disorder that have been troubling you and your entire lineage from the time immemorial. - condom-burst-product-of-a-pig.

old fool,ur maternal grandparents died because of d disgrace u caused them ,this is the time for sober reflection old fool,buh as the son of a retard u dnt care
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
cameroncucumber:

old fool,ur maternal grandparents died because of d disgrace u caused them ,this is the time for sober reflection old fool,buh as the son of a retard u dnt care

How has this erased the fact that you are a-condom-burst-product-of-a-pig? By the time your mother reveal the true identity of your father, you will soon realize that it is an honour to call you the son of slowpoke.

May be that is why you have Master in mumuism.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by cameroncucumber(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ephemmm:

How has this erased the fact that you are a-condom-burst-product-of-a-pig? By the time your mother reveal the true identity of your father, you will soon realize that it is an honour to call you the son of slowpoke.

May be that is why you have Master in mumuism.

it doesn't change the fact dat incest runs in ur family,i pray u dnt rape ur daughters thesame way ur paternal grand dad raped his sister and after 9months ur dad pop out and it continued with u
at ur age u

old fool product of incest
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by Ephemmm: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
cameroncucumber:

it doesn't change the fact dat incest runs in ur family,i pray u dnt rape ur daughters thesame way ur paternal grand dad raped his sister and after 9months ur dad pop out and it continued with u
at ur age u

old fool product of incest

Your brain is situated inside your skull: please locate it and use it for once.

Anyway, how I wish you have any? Empty head full of indomies. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by unclejb2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
donphilopus:
If not for the Saraki who can kill his father just to be in position, people like this wouldn't even have the mouth to speak in this administration. Ekweremadu should just shut up. Did Jonathan forget that there was something called Federal Character as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution during his Appointments? Abeg joor!!

The SGF was an Easterner, the CoS was a Southerner, the Deputy Senate President and Deputy Speaker of HoR were Easterners. Petroleum, Finance and other top Ministries were headed by Southerners under Jonathan. Did the Northerners complain. These South Easterners are just angry that the South South is more represented in Buhari's regime than the Easterners. You see why they (Easterners) shouldn't be called our (Southerners) brothers? They're angry because we are getting more appointments than them!
U should be sent to a school for the mentally challenged. U need help. Buhari is the worst mistake of Nigeria and Nigerians will soon be in deep regret about it.
Re: Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu by MacluvPH(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2016
I laugh in swahili,so if they say south south to come out,edo man will also come out. You guys are dormant south south,you are more of south west , so they need to do region adjustment and include Edo staate to south west and not south south,where in south south will you hear about oba which you have in Benin and Emir which you have in Auchi. Abeg make Nigeria divide and rule tactics carry you away by confusing you that you are a south south man.

As for Tonye barcanista I keep on saying that he is a yoruba man anyday anytime,maybe he has stayed in PH for a long time and he can claim anything just to prove a point in his maria amaba so long an article he alwqays dishes out claiming to be a superstar.
donphilopus:

You're a fool for claiming that I'm not from the South-South. When Kachukwu was appointed as the GMD of NNPC, your so-called brothers from the Southeast were angry because they felt he ain't an Igbo from the Southeast, yet, you're saying they are your brothers. What kinda brother. You fools once claimed TonyeBarcanista wasn't from the South-South, not until he started he started supporting the PDP that you believed. If I start supporting the PDP now, most of you would start accepting me as a South-Southerner, who doesn't know you?! FYI, I don't even understand Yoruba. I'm from Igarra in Edo State, if you would wanna know!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / APC In Disarray As 3 Acting Chairmen Emerge In 3 Hrs / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.