Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman (35425 Views)

Buhari Swars-In Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman / Senate Confirms Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chair, 4 Commissioners / INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
warrior01:
Another Northerner again? I really pity Tinubu, no compensation upon all his struggle . He was roundly used and dumped like a dirty rag; from the post of the National Leader back to a mere local champion without a say in this APC government. Chai! Na so life be?
Huh? What do u expect before ordinary former governor and senator and he wanted to be as strong as ex-presidents haba! He bit more than he can chew, PMB is a very smart person as it is today in national issues Buhari prefer to consult with the likes of Obj, GEJ, Atiku that has the experience of real leadership not power hungry self acclaimed national leader of the APC, after giving him VP slot with even FIRS he still wanted to fix all the ministers, he 1nted t be the only Iroko tree from South west that can decide who will be, imagine tinibu in his mental psyche forwarding the names of his puppets, former commissioners to be minister of finance, foreign affairs, etc haba, if 2 say Baba Buhari agreed those ministers will be more loyal to tinibu than the buhari himself. In fact may God protect Baba and give him more wisdom to save this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by modath(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
anonimi:

For someone who joined NL on June 15, 2009 and has spent 4 months & 2 days online for the site you really "gat a life outside of here".
Abeg make you dey enjoy your offline life o jare, nothing do you cheesy

See what I said about your pettiness & never leaving the last word be!!! grin

As much as it may be look like it isn't so, I do

If you are permanently logged on, it never stops counting, moreover I registered originally in '07 but got the password mixed up & re registered, so have another missile for your arsenal...

I will repeat I gat a beautiful life going on..

Now go & play with sand with your friends.. wink

#youcanhavethelastword #abovepettiness

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by bbjummy: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Another northerner and the other religion again undecided undecided iranu
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by modath(f): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
tete7000:

You dey vex? Na your own hand you used caused this katakata nau. Na wa for you o. Abeg no vex again, you don explain though the explanation changes nothing.
grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by RaptorX: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
2019 rigging mode activated.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by bossmeround(f): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
aminho:
I guess am 1 minute ahead of you pal
i pray for him to suceed.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by dekdek: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
k1centy:
Exactly. The same way you look foolish to me.

A mad man will never accept his madness. Urs can't be an exception. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by simpleseyi: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
warrior01:
Another Northerner again? I really pity Tinubu, no compensation upon all his struggle . He was roundly used and dumped like a dirty rag; from the post of the National Leader back to a mere local champion without a say in this APC government. Chai! Na so life be?

Yes Tinubu has been used and dumped that is why Tinubu influenced the appointment of the Secreatary to the Government of the Federation, Tinubu's boys named Fashola and Fayemi are Ministers and Tinubu's stooge called Babatunde Fowler is the Chairman of Federal InLand Revenue Service while you are the Chairman of Federal Wailers and Criers Service.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by k1centy: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
dekdek:

Ur case is tantamount to a Lunatic. Every Lunatic believes they are thinking right.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by dekdek: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
k1centy:
Ur case is tantamount to a Lunatic. Every Lunatic believes they are thinking right.

dekdek:

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Objektive: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA IS THE TOP AGENDA................................................................

WAILERS CAN GO TO HELL............................................................................................
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by tascowonder: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
These are the previous heads of the federal electoral commission of Nigeria

1. Eyo Esua (1960-1966) Cross River (South)

2. Michael Ani (1976-1979) Cross River (South)

3. Victor Ovie-Whiskey (1983) Delta state (South)

4. Eme Awa (1987-1989) Abia state (South)

5. Humphrey Nwosu (1989-1993) Anambra (South)

6. Prof. Okon Uya (1993-1994) Cross River (South)

7. Sumner Dagogo-Jack (1994-1998) Rivers (South)

8. Ephraim Akpata (1998-1999) Edo State (South)

9. Abel Guobadia (2000-2005) Edo State (South)

11. Prof. Maurice Iwu (2005-2010) Imo State (South)

12. Prof. Attahiry Jega (2010-2015 Kebbi state (North)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by mhbabanna: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
modath:

Thx..

I swear NL don tire me...

Wish i could get back the NL prior to 2010 smiley

Now chinko phones & 10mb has ruined everything.
I'm sure that was when u used to have constructive and objective arguments.
May be NL Admin should start requesting for birth certificate in order to sieve out the kids that have flooded the forum
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by wiseguy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
mhbabanna:

May be NL Admin should start requesting for birth certificate in order to sieve out the kids that have flooded the forum
You are on point. This forum is becoming something else. Nairaland has truly lost its charm.
To the topic, when I hear pple shout Northerner again I wonder whether they know which region in the North. When it comes to the South, we will remember we have SW, SE & SS but when it goes to the North we shout Northerner again without considering that the North is also made up of three zones like the South. Besides, this is the second INEC chairman to come from the whole North. All others before Jega are from the South.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Reberto(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Finally, we have INEC chairman. Let's watch and see how this one plays out.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by modath(f): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
mhbabanna:

Correct...but it wasn't so bad till this election...

That guy really tore the tenuous unity we had apart...

God will judge him with good measure...
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Kingspin(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
kolawaxxy:

I don't see a Muslim northerner, I see a Nigerian
We talk well when it our turn.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by poseidon12: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2015
modath:

Its not a job for blockheads who have no reputation to protect..

Unfortunately Maurice Iwu & Humphrey Nwosu had none to protect...
What wrong did Humphrey Nwosu do? Please enlighten me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2015
dis wont help my beans cook quick nah.. next!
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by modath(f): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2015
poseidon12:

What wrong did Humphrey Nwosu do? Please enlighten me.

You are being mischievous or really don't know ?

If you don't, ask people around you questions about June 12 .
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by budeeautos: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
i believe in ONE NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Obasanjo, a southerner, appointed two INEC bosses, Abel Guobadia and Maurice Iwu from the south; how about that?

U have no sense; are those 2 names you mentioned from Yoruba land?? At times, I just wonder what kind of idiiots we have on nairaland
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12am On Oct 23, 2015
DrDauda:

U have no sense; are those 2 names you mentioned from Yoruba land?? At times, I just wonder what kind of idiiots we have on nairaland
Mumu, are all northerners Hausa/Fulani?
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by notoriousbabe: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
That sounds like an Igbo name,I'm sure the ipob will be very happy with this news,the man might even rig the presidential election for them so that they can have a taste of power since 100AD
Re: Buhari Appoints Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chairman by notoriousbabe: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
budeeautos:
i believe in ONE NIGERIA
I believe in multiple Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.