Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. (2490 Views)

Soyinka, Kukah, Nwodo, Duke And Others For 50th Memorial Of Asaba Massacre / Revisiting The Asaba Massacre--- Vanguard / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Firstly, I am not a supporter of all this whole protests, Rule of law and due process is the best method in resolving any issue!
- I want to give a Stern Warning To All South Westeners and Northeners on Nairaland who are using the "Asaba Massacre" as a Joke on Biafra thread to STOP IT and the mods should always do something about it.
- As a Proud Anioma guy, It is very insultive and annoying to laugh about people who were massacred in cold blood! SHOW SOME RESPECT.
If you want to comment on any anti Biafra thread, do that but never you joke with the "Asaba Massacre" again.
The FG should declare Federalism, so that all states can have a control of its own resources!
Avoid Violence, Embrace Peace and Lastly, Love Conquers All.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by ziccoit: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Newton third law of motion says "for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction". A group calling a country so much respected by some people a 'zoo' and its citizens 'animals' is an action which I believe should be met with equal and opposite reaction of any measure. I advise you appeal to the Biafra agitators to respect others if they want to be respected.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
ziccoit:
Newton third law of motion says "for every action, there is equal and opposite reaction". A group calling a country so much respected by some people a 'zoo' and its citizens 'animals' is an action which I believe should be met with equal and opposition reaction of any measure. I advise you appeal to the Biafra agitators to respect others if they want to be respected.
reaction of mocking an Injustice? Is that your kind of reaction?
I support Federalism by the way

4 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by LoveMachine(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
Firstly, I am not a supporter of all this whole protests, Rule of law and due process is the best method in resolving any issue!
- I want to give a Stern Warning To All South Westeners and Northeners on Nairaland who are using the "Asaba Massacre" as a Joke on Biafra thread to STOP IT and the mods should always do something about it.
- As a Proud Anioma guy, It is very insultive and annoying to laugh about people who were massacred in cold blood! SHOW SOME RESPECT.
If you want to comment on any anti Biafra thread, do that but never you joke with the "Asaba Massacre" again.
The FG should declare Federalism, so that all states can have a control of its own resources!

It's easy to be a tough guy on the net. Every e-gangster has a banana clip in their keyboard. Some people just don't get it. This is no laughing matter. They'll learn. 'Preciate you spreading the gospel.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by ezeagu(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:

You're new. They've done worse, or you haven't seen the pictures they post of dying Biafran children?

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by ziccoit: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
reaction of mocking an Injustice? Is that your kind of reaction?
I support Federalism by the way

Newton didn't mention the type of reaction, he only explained 'equal and opposite'.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

You're new. They've done worse, or you haven't seen the pictures they post of dying Biafran children?
really. what kind of joke is that?
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Onenaira3 help me and spread the message!
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

The Yorubas often post pictures of starving Biafran children.

It is hard to believe but is is true. Yibomustgo and others do this frequently.
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
SovietBomber:

The Yorubas often post pictures of starving Biafran children.

It is hard to believe but is is true. Yibomustgo and others do this frequently.
and they take dat as a joke?
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
and they take dat as a joke?

It shows you the type of heart some of them have. Why was it only adekunle that went about shooting innocent women & children during the civil war?

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by simplycarro: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
All is fair in war, even starving your enemies cheesy

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Chanchit: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
ziccoit:

Newton didn't mention the type of reaction, he only explained 'equal and opposite'.

LMAO! You dey mind the Biafra imbe'ci'le

4 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
simplycarro:
read a thread slowly and carefully b4 commenting.
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Yujin(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
simplycarro:
I like your comment. You will see it on placards soon.
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by simplycarro: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
read a thread slowly and carefully b4 commenting.
Your problem is that it's easy for you to pick comments on NL that annoys your sensibilities while easily cheering on those that is ok for you.
Tell your Igbo cousins to behave or else others will fight you with whatever they have in their Arsenal

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
simplycarro:

Your problem is that it's easy for you to pick comments on NL that annoys your sensibilities while easily cheering on those that is ok for you.
Tell your Igbo cousins to behave or else others will fight you with whatever they have in their Arsenal
my thread talks about stoping dat stupid joke and you are commenting another thing.. Smh
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by ArodeTsolaye: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Telling them to stop is like telling a yorroberman to stop raping his daughters. How possible is that? grin

4 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Telling them to stop is like telling a yorroberman to stop raping his daughters. How possible is that? grin
hmm. The mods may give u a ban for this post. Its tribalistic
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by ziccoit: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

@ugomba, the comment above is "an action" what about if I think the "equal and opposite reaction" to that is making mockery of what you want people to stop mentioning? I know you may have a kind heart, talk to your people to start behaving. Respect beget respect.

4 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by DaBullIT(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Tell me the Joke abeg, i never hearam before
Ugomba:
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by okoloto: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
I AM SURPRISED THAT ASSOCIATION IS NOW BY FORCE. LET THEM GO NAH. REFRENDUM SHOULD SOLVE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by xtervaganza(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

this one grin grin

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Tolatutu: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ziccoit:

@ugomba, the comment above is "an action" what about if I think the "equal and opposite reaction" to that is making mockery of what you want people to stop mentioning? I know you may have a kind heart, talk to your people to start behaving. Respect beget respect.

He will ignore this one but get offended by the one targeted back at his people. The hypocrisy of most people on nairaland , me included actually . Which is why the cycle continues, if we don't caution our own people from saying rubbish about others then we have no moral right to be offended when they react

1 Like

Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by jpphilips(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:

Sounds like an afterlife of a victim of Asaba Massace!!
take consolation with the fact that Biafra retaliated with the Abagana Massacre.
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by akinszz: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Igbos love to beat chest.
Ugomba:
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by onenaira3: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
Onenaira3
help me and spread the message!

I'm not helping you do ANYTHING. I want every Igbo child, women and men in Asaba and from Asaba read the sh1ts those monkies write. Let me see one f00l that claim to be from Asaba come to my face and call one Nigeria.

Everything those f00ls write, I've been sending each and everyone of them to family members and co who still believe in that useless, worthless, backwards, shameless zoo
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
onenaira3:

I'm not helping you do ANYTHING. I want every Igbo child, women and men in Asaba and from Asaba read the sh1ts those monkies write. Let me see one f00l that claim to be from Asaba come to my face and call one Nigeria.

Everything those f00ls write, I've been sending each and everyone of them to family members and co who still believe in that useless, worthless, backwards, shameless zoo
you are boiling in anger o, calm down
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by onenaira3: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
you are boiling in anger o, calm down

Dude I'm very calm..trust on that
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by Ugomba(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
onenaira3:

Dude I'm very calm..trust on that
why on earth will somebody joke about that sensitive issue? A broad daylight injustice!
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by onenaira3: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ugomba:
why on earth will somebody joke about that sensitive issue? A broad daylight injustice!

It's you that's shock....I'm definitely not. I've been on this forum and seen worse....sh1t I was even here when they tried to rewrite the history and blame the killing on Asaba citizens. I was here when all that happened. Wtf you think turned me extremely pro Biafra. My best friend turned my interest to Biafra but those fools called yoloba and their northern masters made me hate that zoo nation with every passion I got.

Me personally I'm greatful for wtf they are saying and I'm excited to read It..it fuels my drive to make sure that zoo disintegrate and it definitely shows what type of animals I'm sharing a nation with. While I'm at it, there words have assisted me in turning many and when I say many I mean MANY Asabaians I know against that zoo. They helping me with my work so I have zero problem with wtf they are saying. The more they write, the more I'm circulating it and the more people read. You can keep thinking those f00ls are your friends and humans, I don't. I see them as a Neanderthal savages and I am not stopping anything.
Re: WARNING! The Asaba Massacre Joke Should STOP. by destinysaid(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
onenaira3:

It's you that's shock....I'm definitely not. I've been on this forum and seen worse....sh1t I was even here when they tried to rewrite the history and blame the killing on Asaba citizens. I was here when all that happened. Wtf you think turned me extremely pro Biafra. My best friend turned my interest to Biafra but those fools called yoloba and their northern masters made me hate that zoo nation with every passion I got.

Me personally I'm greatful for wtf they are saying and I'm excited to read It..it fuels my drive to make sure that zoo disintegrate and it definitely shows what type of animals I'm sharing a nation with. While I'm at it, there words have assisted me in turning many and when I say many I mean MANY Asabaians I know against that zoo. They helping me with my work so I have zero problem with wtf they are saying. The more they write, the more I'm circulating it and the more people read. You can keep thinking those f00ls are your friends and humans, I don't. I see them as a Neanderthal savages and I am not stopping anything.
hmmmm u call Yoruba n northerners fools, u say u send every messages of hate that is posted on this forum to family members, well no p, buh that argument would only be valid if you also send d positive messages as well, iv been on this forum 2 us now, and as a guest since 2009 and I tell you both negative and positive tins hv been said bout the Igbos and also both negetive and positive tins hv been said bout Yoruba's et all ... I knw not bout the asaba massacre, buh. very well knw that its nt sometin to joke bout, same way the war issue and hungry children should never be used as a means to spite someone ......... buh like d poster above said, every action will give u and equal and opposition reaction, at the end of the day, all we really bringing bout is a cycle of hate ....... If Biafra should come today(lol my keyboard auto completed it) those SW ppl in Igbo land wah will happen to em? with the kind of hatered u hv for these ppl, I tell u, Biafra will b d same as Nigeria, only smaller.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Africa And African Countries That Would Wow You / 10 Lies Most Politicians Tell During Election Campaigns To Deceive Voters / Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.