Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se (6346 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / A Nairalander Releases His First Song And Decides To Share It First On Nairaland / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by RoyalBlak007: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
A woman who was away from home shared these photos of herself in her underwear on snapchat, and when her husband saw the pics, he had absolutely no doubt that she was cheating on him. Looking at the photos, can you see why the man was convinced? See the conversation between the now ex-couple after the cut in case you still haven't spotted it...

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by kwencypresh(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Vinshu(f): 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
He is a foolish husband
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
I will simply tell him I bought d shoes for him nd can't wait for him to come bak nd try it on wink

Naija babe's no de dull na cool
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by IamLEGEND1: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
so wetin you want make we do now?
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by benedictnsi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
Vinshu:
He is a foolish husband
And the lady is smart huh

7 Likes

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Laveda(f): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
sinaj:
I will simply tell him I bought d shoes for him nd can't wait for him to come bak nd try it on wink

So true! Your head dey there wink

1 Like

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by uche92(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Wait so who took the picture? It's not a selfie.. Ina think say you get sense... grin
sinaj:

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by fexyrich(m): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:

I can see you have perfected the act of cheating..Whores and bitches like you are everywere..Continue till you are doomed..Women are becoming more useless by the day and yet pride in their mischief

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Idydarling(f): 2:43am On Oct 22, 2015
he has a hot wife
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by ib22003(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2015
you will even make the matter worse. does that look like new boots?
sinaj:

2 Likes

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 5:00am On Oct 22, 2015
uche92:

Wait so who took the picture? It's not a selfie.. Ina think say you get sense... grin
Itz not a selfie but a timed camera wink
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 5:02am On Oct 22, 2015
fexyrich:
I can see you have perfected the act of cheating..Whores and bitches like you are everywere..Continue till you are doomed..Women are becoming more useless by the day and yet pride in their mischief

Go home nd tell dat to ur tel dat to ur adulterous sisters dat r alredi doomed

1 Like

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 5:07am On Oct 22, 2015
ib22003:
you will even make the matter worse. does that look like new boots?
yea, 2nd hand boots de sell in d market
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by yemmybx(m): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2015
many ladies have destroyed their happy homes through senseless snapshots. pls must u snap everything, everywhere? I cant blame that guy, she exposed herself, even when she has not done anything. Whose shoe is dat? its not d matter of love but fact and many of us believe that love is all, no its love+work.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2015
fexyrich:

Wow you are a f*king asshole.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2015
The woman is beautiful nothing concern me.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:

No wonder naija girls are the most promiscuous.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by zadok60: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2015
I think they both need a marriage counselor..
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:

this is how your type crumble their own cookies just cos you scribble whatever that pops up into your head without thinking. the likes of twaci, Mzmycoli and others alike ,won't comment such absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2015
excellence44:
No wonder naija girls are the most promiscuous.
. . . . it's really saddening.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Sommyangel(f): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Maybe the previous guest in the room forgot his shoes
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Captainswag225(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:

only a dumb man will believe that lie

1 Like

Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by uche92(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:
Itz not a selfie but a timed camera wink

Lolol nice try...
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Oct 22, 2015
uche92:

Lolol nice try...
lol xo if u were my husband u will blive me huh wink
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

this is how your type crumble their own cookies just cos you scribble whatever that pops up into your head without thinking. the likes of twaci, Mzmycoli and others alike ,won't comment such absurdity.

Itz ur type dat destroy ur marriage coz of irrational thinking.

U wnt to tell me dat she didn't notice those shoes b4 chatin wid her hubby or she will snd nudes to her hubby in d presence of anoda man?

Use your head nigga
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:
When you get home, baby where is the shop you brought for me
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by oathman(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2015
bursted coolbursted
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:

Itz ur type dat destroy ur marriage coz of irrational thinking.

U wnt to tell me dat she didn't notice those shoes b4 chatin wid her hubby or she will snd nudes to her hubby in d presence of anoda man?

Use your head nigga

Am done with this, younglady. chat with your type, cos Am way outta your league.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by Rapsodee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
sinaj:
so if you wan buy any shoe for your husband,naa 2nd hand one you will go get abi...you go kobalize urself d more and make him more angry.
Re: Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se by sinaj(f): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

Am done with this, younglady. chat with your type, cos Am way outta your league.
of course u can Neva be in my league coz I gat no business with Thugs.

U shud learn to stay off piples mention too.

Good day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.