Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times (4309 Views)

Is Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari Dead Or Alive? IB Times UK / BREAKING News, Dss Swore Never To Set Nnamdi Kanu Free / Breaking: UK IB Times Says Nigeria Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by ArodeTsolaye: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2015
aperture11:
My candid opinion about this is that if people want to go, they should let them go. I do know that this renewed cause is because GEJ lost, otherwise they would have cried this loud in the last 6 years but it doesn't matter.

Can anyone here tell me exactly where the confirmed boundary of Biafra terminates, I am thinking that will only be the issue. The other Igboid groups like Ikwerres, Aniocha, Agbor/Auchi etc. can have a referendum as to whether they want to be part of Biafra or Nigeria.

If the cry for self determination has been around for this long, heck it is time to put it to bed. Nigeria has nothing to lose. The oil wells that seems to be the bone of contention has just about 10years max with the discovery of shale and most of the wells are not even in confirmed Biafraland anyway.

So let's make this happen and fast.

Now you are talking like a normal human being, if the other zoogerians can think like this, the world will respect the Islamic republic of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by kramer: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
kingzizzy:
Kanu is an evil genius. That man has done so much within a week to damage the reputation of Nigeria in eyes of the international community and to expose the country as a place where the fundamental rights of man mean nothing. Just buy flying in to have himself arrested. The man has guts. He said it openly that he is not afraid of being arrested because it is part of freedom fighting to harassed by the authorities and he proved it by fearlessly returning home. Now when he is released, the world news media will fall over themselves to get an interview with him where he will destroy what is left of the zoological Republic of Lord Lugard.

Damage what reputation? I didn't even know Nigeria had one worth damaging. Besides the truth is no one outside of Nigeria is talking about this story, not once have I seen anything about kanu in the news.

The west have better things on their mind. Maybe if kanu dies in custody he might get a 5 sec mention on BBC news until then no one gives a s*** and that's the bitter truth .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by Armaggedon: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
aperture11:
My candid opinion about this is that if people want to go, they should let them go. I do know that this renewed cause is because GEJ lost, otherwise they would have cried this loud in the last 6 years but it doesn't matter.

Can anyone here tell me exactly where the confirmed boundary of Biafra terminates, I am thinking that will only be the issue. The other Igboid groups like Ikwerres, Aniocha, Agbor/Auchi etc. can have a referendum as to whether they want to be part of Biafra or Nigeria.

If the cry for self determination has been around for this long, heck it is time to put it to bed. Nigeria has nothing to lose. The oil wells that seems to be the bone of contention has just about 10years max with the discovery of shale and most of the wells are not even in confirmed Biafraland anyway.

So let's make this happen and fast.
hahahaa Igbo group remain with Nigeria? What did you smoke?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
YoruBanger:
Hian! You mean to tell me that Nnamdi Kanu is yet to meet his bail conditions? ? After how many days? All these people protesting up and down should instead pull their resources and raise the bail money na, make Una save Kanu from prison o. Naija prison worse pass the one Mandela did his time in o, else mosquitoes go tattoo and panel-beat kanu body for there o.

What stupid conditions?
I thought its always said that 'bail is free'?
We cannot and will never give a cent to Nigeria!
Kanu will be released, without conditions!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
kramer:

Damage what reputation? I didn't even know Nigeria had one worth damaging. Besides the truth is no one outside of Nigeria is talking about this story, not once have I seen anything about kanu in the news.

The west have better things on their mind. Maybe if kanu dies in custody he might get a 5 sec mention on BBC news until then no one gives a s*** and that's the bitter truth .

What do you watch? NTA?
Funny you, the people are running out of patience, the heat is rising, you'll soon start begging.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by aperture11: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2015
Armaggedon:
hahahaa Igbo group remain with Nigeria? What did you smoke?
I didn't say they should remain in Nigeria. Some of them say they aren't igbo while some said they are igbo. That is why I said referendum to determine what exactly they want to do. There are confirmed (not contested) Yoruba people in Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, likewise Hausa people in Ghana, Mali, Niger etc. You can't force people to join you if they don't want to - same applies to Nigeria.

Learn to have discussions without insulting people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by OfoIgbo: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

that you even allow white-devils in your movement,shows how treasurous you people are....you hate your own black brothers and sisters so much,that you are ready to assist the white-devil destroy africa again.....traitors!!!....... angry angry angry angry

When Tinubu and Buhari were cooperating withe the "white-devil" as you put it, to undermine the presidency of GEJ who happens to be of Biafran extraction, it was fine with you lot.

When the "white devil" supported you in your war of annihilation against Biafrans in the 60s, you lapped it all up.

Now that Biafrans have learnt their lessons and now have "white devil" support, you are now mad. What goes around comes around.

Buhari should do the needful to save Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2015
MRSALT:

The money is not the problem. A civil servant will also stand for him. I wonder if there is any reasonable civil servant ready to take such risk.

Are u sure ur well?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by aperture11: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

When Tinubu and Buhari were cooperating withe the "white-devil" as you put it, to undermine the presidency of GEJ who happens to be of Biafran extraction, it was fine with you lot.

When the "white devil" supported you in your war of annihilation against Biafrans in the 60s, you lapped it all up.

Now that Biafrans have learnt their lessons and now have "white devil" support, you are now mad. What goes around comes around.

I thought Jonathan was an Ijaw man. Are ijaws igbo too? I need someone to please educate meet on what, who and where constitutes Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by thirdi(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2015
aperture11:

I thought Jonathan was an Ijaw man. Are ijaws igbo too? I need someone to please educate meet on what, who and where constitutes Biafra.

Ebelle means?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by SonOfEl(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
kramer:

At least he will be given the honour awo never had. Awo died and his name ends in western Nigeria. KANU's name is beyond IGBO land.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by codedslayer: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
kramer:

Lmao. The loudmouthed albino called Kanu is a comedian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2015
namndi kanu have showd the world that nigeria is a zoo where there is no freedom of speech, no law, human right abuse,
that guys is vry smart
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by aperture11: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
thirdi:

Ebelle means?
Really? Venus and Serena had an elder sister whose name was Yetunde Price (RIP). She was nothing close to being a Nigerian or Yoruba for that matter. Great Zik had a son named Bamidele. My people from Bayelsa name their kids in a funny way, we all know of a particular Sen. Heineken, I have met twins named Pillow and Mattress (seriously). So the name isn't enough reason to say he is igbo. He is a full blooded ijaw man born in Otuoke last I checked. Are Ijaw people Biafrans? Please educate me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by tsdarkside(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

what do you care,what others are doing??.......dont you still understand,that a looooot of black-people are upset with white-people..??.......
they created this problem the first place....we africans dont draw maps.....elders of tribes solve this type of troubles,not maps!!!...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
he s detain, or cell, not prison? I guess there s a dif man.

abegi...stop your rubbish...you can not move free around,you are in prison....simpel....

btw....kanu is a terrorist....!!!!!....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by tsdarkside(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
cybertyrant:
racist wats ur problem ,should we leave full blooded white biafrans with white mothers or are u insane

bwahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin...white-biafrans.....bwahahahahahahahahahaha,,!!! grin grin grin.....funny... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by IGBOPRINCE: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
tsdarkside:

abegi...stop your rubbish...you can not move free around,you are in prison....simpel....

btw....kanu is a terrorist....!!!!!....
why e dey pain you na, the guy no follow bokoharam bomb north so how him(kanu) take be terrorist for ur village

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times by tsdarkside(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
why e dey pain you na, the guy no follow bokoharam bomb north so how him(kanu) take be terrorist for ur village

kanu is a terrorist!!!...

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga / Paris Attacks:At Least 153 Killed In Gunfire And Blasts...(CNN) / Fani-kayode In ‘tears’, Confesses In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.