Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. (8156 Views)

MASSOB To Trump: Save Biafrans From Mass Killing, Intimidation / Nnamdi Kanu: Tension As DSS Block Biafrans From Court (happening Now) PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu: Tension As DSS Block Biafrans From Court (happening Now) PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

So by progress, you mean staying under the domination of Islamic fulani hausa and yoruba. Who will tell you when to progress and how fast to progress. You are a demented yorumonkey.
every mans destiny is in his or her hands.
did hausa/fulani people come to igbo land to start scattering us, or to start telling us to travel to other regions, u present location came as a result of ur past decisions.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by arewafederation: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
My conclusion if other igbos or easterners or certain southsouth people or Niger delta people want to break Nigeria they are on there own, we wouldn't like to be termed saboteurs of any cause or betrayers but let it be known to you Biafrans that we Imo people are for Nigeria we wont dive so low as to start insulting you people as others do but keep your ignorance or photoshops or propagandas out of Imo state.
We support One Nigeria under the able hands of President Mohammed Buhari, if others want to remain backward then so be it.
Thank you.

Is this really you or your account was hacked? When did you start putting on your thinking cap? lipsrsealed

Well, you made very salient points which could make every right thinking Ibo to know that the so called Biafran dream is a deceit by an albino whose only way of gaining relevance is by taking some poverty ridden individuals on a wild goose chase.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by belzabull(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2015
useless thread from a deluded op, a self hating foool.

What do you expect from an apostle of roach-ass?. Does the op realise that the call for Biafra is as a result of the injustice, lack of equity and fairness meted out to igbos as well as lip service to the post civil war RRR that re-ignited the agitation for biafra?, doubt much!

Only a daft ijiot will not acknowledge the obvious and deliberate marginalisation, injustice, unfairness, neglect and victimization that igbos have suffered in the anomaly called Nigeria.

Despite being politically disadvantaged from skewed states creation and the deliberate Igbo territory emasculation aimed at creating division and disunity amongst Igbos, we have excelled considerably well amidst hostility and oppression and even tower well above those who wish to have us remain politically short-changed. We will continue to resist this attempt and the agitation for Biafra must go on to a logical end irrespective of what sell outs like you think

Spits on thread and op

#my only comment on this st√pid thread

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Gr8amechi: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2015
VickJames:
To clear the air about the misconception of Biafra being known after 7years of civil war is false. Biafra has been in existence before the whites came to the present Nigeria. Economically speaking, Biafra is the way forward because the entity called Nigeria is losing it and it will finally go down.

Do you think you will be able to own 70percent of oil wells if the wells were located in the north? I think one will be shared for all eastern states or we go to blazes.

Do you know that there's oil in the north east but they don't want to touch it. They keep telling lies that they have checked but no success. Why? Oil will soon end in south and they will have the economy to control. This is not Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda, its fact on ground. So south south people, enjoy your union.

You said Buhari chose Igbo man twice or thrice without success. But you know that we still voted for an Hausa man instead of him (Yaradua). We still voted for Yoruba and Hausa pairing against our own brothers. But please check very well, the Hausas have been in government either by VP or President since 1999 but igbos have never been VP or President since then.

Have you ever been to the east? The east is smaller than Niger State but Niger State have better roads than the whole southeast. So what are we not saying? I know you'll say Jonathan was the president, right? But who were the ministers of works and minister of roads?
Take your time and reason the points you raised, first on the roads, note not only Niger state but most other northern states have very gud road network. The reason is their state gov. Work, not like the south....I am from delta state but imagine what corruption has turned my state into?? Another point, GEJ was there for almost 6 years what did he do for hisvillage,?? Are you aware they still lack portable drinking water?? Why didn't GEJ start drilling the oil you claim is in ne Why didn't GEJ appoint southern to ministry of works as you claimed ?? Who was the minister of labor and productivity?? Who was the SGF what project can you point out?? My conclusion is the GREED of the south its her greatest problem let's leave north out of our problems our leaders are heartless and very wicked, sad to say even if we get our own country now it will still be these people that will rule us, rather let us descend on our leaders, ranging from senators, gov. House of rep., assembly etc, if we can force them to consider the masses the south will be a better place

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
My conclusion if other igbos or easterners or certain southsouth people or Niger delta people want to break Nigeria they are on there own, we wouldn't like to be termed saboteurs of any cause or betrayers but let it be known to you Biafrans that we Imo people are for Nigeria we wont dive so low as to start insulting you people as others do but keep your ignorance or photoshops or propagandas out of Imo state.
We support One Nigeria under the able hands of President Mohammed Buhari, if others want to remain backward then so be it.
Thank you.

you talk for your self not for the people of IMO.
1 person 1 voice 1 vote

6 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2015
walemoney007:
my brother dont mind the yoruba man,you saw how another yoruba said he is going to crush IPOB in ph
he s IGBO.
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Jman06:
you are an 1diot!

These are the kinds cowards we got when some IMO ashewos began to crossbreed with yorrobars. Scumbags.
stop using such language to a brother from imo state, that is rude talks.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by theDEVILisHERE: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

the devil is truly here and u are it.

There is a devil in every one
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
First I want to clear all misconceptions about igbos being marginalized and I want u people to be the judge, despite how stubborn, we igbos have prooved the Nigerian state has still managed to accommodate us, check the following facts out;
(1) The civil war ended by 1970 in less than 10years an igbo man was able to ascend to tye federal level back then in the person of Alex Ekwueme and become the vice president with Shehu Shagari as president.
(2) President Mohammed Buhari before he became president made use of different igbos as his running mates though the attempts weren't succesful but is this not the man that some people claim hates igbos.
(3) If we igbos have some setbacks in political positions its because of some wrong political calculations we made that landed us here, e.g it was obvious Gej was a failure but instead of us to shift grounds while there was time we instead preferred to go down with him, even so much as becoming more of the supporter than even his southsouth region at our own detriment, even till now the Ijaws has moved on, but we igbos still bear a grudge that I dont know where its coming from in heart and this actions are making us loose out big time.
The list goes on but let me stop here from now as that is not my reason for this thread.
you are a derange animal who is we the igbos u are mad have u forgotten u have to make osun a better place to live this energy u are using to promote biafra can still b used in changing the brown roof nation to a greener one

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by asha80(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2015
VickJames:
To clear the air about the misconception of Biafra being known after 7years of civil war is false. Biafra has been in existence before the whites came to the present Nigeria. Economically speaking, Biafra is the way forward because the entity called Nigeria is losing it and it will finally go down.

Do you think you will be able to own 70percent of oil wells if the wells were located in the north? I think one will be shared for all eastern states or we go to blazes.

Do you know that there's oil in the north east but they don't want to touch it. They keep telling lies that they have checked but no success. Why? Oil will soon end in south and they will have the economy to control. This is not Nnamdi Kanu's propaganda, its fact on ground. So south south people, enjoy your union.

You said Buhari chose Igbo man twice or thrice without success. But you know that we still voted for an Hausa man instead of him (Yaradua). We still voted for Yoruba and Hausa pairing against our own brothers. But please check very well, the Hausas have been in government either by VP or President since 1999 but igbos have never been VP or President since then.

Have you ever been to the east? The east is smaller than Niger State but Niger State have better roads than the whole southeast. So what are we not saying? I know you'll csay Jonathan was the president, right? But who were the ministers of works and minister of roads?
the minister or works was onolememen an Edo man and not a northerner..so Jonathan cannot mandate his works minister to make sure that fg rds in se and even in his ss are in good condition?so where does the bulk stop?do you kniw the senate and house of rep committee chairmen of rds and works were all from se? So how come northern rds are better as said by you? Abeg make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Another liar!

There are BIAFRAN flags all the way. From owerri to egbu to mbaise to obowo to achingali, all the way to umuahia.

Even at amakohia, naze, everywhere.
People take their cases to the BIAFRAN police these days, bloody liar!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
Thank you.

What part of imo are you from?

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by truefact: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

every mans destiny is in his or her hands.
did hausa/fulani people come to igbo land to start scattering us, or to start telling us to travel to other regions, u present location came as a result of ur past decisions.
Why can't you simply go and naturalize in North and become an hausa fulani or go to west and become yoruba. You are a fetish sabo

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by sigiyaya(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
Nigeria is an African country located in the west African region, it is a heterogeneous nation with diverse culture and identities ranging from the hausas, fulanis, kanuris, yorubas, igbos, ijaws, itsekiri, isoko, etc. This different people lumped together gives us a huge diversity which is our strength("UNITY IN DIVERSITY"wink.
Now the reason for this article is to try and educate some people and clear there ignorance about some issues that might have been discussed in the newspaper stands, restaurants, bars and on our various homes and that thing is called "BIAFRA".
Biafra is a country that was born in 1967, 7years after Nigeria became an independent nation, when the people of the Igbo tribe came to the conclusion that they were no longer needed in the country based on some grievances and some misunderstanding from both sides as a result of the coup, the counter coup and the progrom. The proclamation of Biafra led to a 3years bloody civil war that led to the death of over 3million people, mostly Igbos with most of the casualties being women and children. At the end Biafra lost the war and they were accepted back into Nigeria with the clause as quoted by Yakubu Gowon "No Victor No Vanquish".
As time went on the Igbos who had left other parts of Nigeria to igbo land as a result of the war relocated back and went back to there various businesses, even Ojukwu the man who led the war was granted amnesty and was accepted back into Nigeria 100percent, so much that he later contested for presidency under one of the parties in Nigeria, though he didnt win he performed remarkably well.
Even to the extent that when Ojukwu was old and now full of age, wisdom and experience he demanded that the people his people continues with Nigeria.to be cont...
I wu EWU!! who the are IMO people behind you? May Amadioha strike you and you family. It shall never be well with you!! sabo!! Next time you want to make a stuw.pid opion like this do not bring IMO people to it. God will punish you and ROCHAS Idi.ot!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by bolajJP007: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm.
TRUTH IS BITTER.
Most Igbos always shy away from the truth.
What the Op said is perfectly the truth, but the igbo in them wont let them see it.
They are always blaming the North for every misfortune in the East, but the truth and fact is that their leaders(igbo leaders) are supposed to be help responsible for everything bad that has happened to the East.
Take for example, it was not the federal government that build most of the new bridge we see in Kano state, but the past governor did. So also most states in the North and West, but what happens to governors in the East?
Apart from Enugu state, i cant point to any eastern governor has good. Nobody hears anything about Ebonyi state, but the fact is that, that state has been blessed with the worst governors in Nigeria. Same get for Abia, Anambra and Imo.
Call your state governors to order, or better still, stop collecting money from them during electorial campains and vote for those who will work for you.
One again, stop supporting evils all in the name of supporting your tribesmen. If they have come out to openly condemn the likes of Stella Odua, Theodore Orji etc, this people will know what they have done is wrong and will retrace their steps, but you dont expect them to change their evil ways when they are overwhelmly supported by their kinsmen. The result of that support is what you are getting now.
So please, my brothers from the landlord of the rising sun, seccession is not the solution. The solution is simply to look inwards and hold your leaders accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by ekafine(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
[s]
bolajJP007:
Hmmmmmmmmm.
TRUTH IS BITTER.
What the Op said is perfectly the truth, but the igbo in them wont let them see it.
They are always blaming the North for every misfortune in the East, but the truth and fact is that their leaders(igbo leaders) are supposed to be help responsible for everything bad that has happened to the East.
Take for example, it was not the federal government that build most of the new bridge we see in Kano state, but the past governor did. So also most states in the North and West, but what happens to governors in the East?
Apart from Enugu state, i cant point to any eastern governor has good. Nobody hears anything about Ebonyi state, but the fact is that, that state has been blessed with the worst governors in Nigeria. Same get for Abia, Anambra and Imo.
Call your state governors to order, or better still, stop collecting money from them during electorial campains and vote for those who will work for you.
One again, stop supporting evils all in the name of supporting your tribesmen. If they have come out to openly condemn the likes of Stella Odua, Theodore Orji etc, this people will know what they have done is wrong and will retrace their steps, but you dont expect them to change their evil ways when they are overwhelmly supported by their kinsmen. The result of that support is what you are getting now.
So please, my brothers from the landlord of the rising sun, seccession is not the solution. The solution is simply to look inwards and hold your leaders accountable.
[/s]

I find this quite hypocritical. I like the Igbos because they face reality unlike yorubas who pretend like all is well whereas they are the worst hit with bad governance, poverty and disease. I make bold to say that apart from Lagos which I often consider as a general entity for Nigerians the rest of yoruba land is worse than stone age and should be demolished to the ground so that decent development can ensue. Truth be told SE is faring far better than the SW in good governance because almost all the yoruba state had gone broke and sought for bailout. Like I said on the other thread if I have not seen the pictures of the regional capital of yoruba people I would have fallen for their propaganda. The truth be told I have been to SE most of their rural areas are by far more decently developed than ibadan that is filled with mud houses and rustic roofs. The cities of SE are more or less like comparing orange and apple because SE cities are equally by far more developed than the slums called yoruba cities. Below are the different views of yoruba cities, they are worse than the worst in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:
Thank you.
another inconsequential yoruba slowpoke .

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 22, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:
Another liar!

There are BIAFRAN flags all the way. From owerri to egbu to mbaise to obowo to achingali, all the way to umuahia.

Even at amakohia, naze, everywhere.
People take their cases to the BIAFRAN police these days, bloody liar!
lol...Biafran police, no wonder igbo land scares alot of people the lawlessness in some places are too much.
like I said u are free to carry on with ur wahala but please leave my blessed Imo state for me we dont hate people based on where they come from and put sentiments and tribalism infront of everything even more than our own interests, we moved past all this long ago we stopped being Biafra the day Biafra fell in 1970 and we would never be Biafra, even if this country wants to split u guys are free to go but be rest assured that we are not going with u. we ve moved forward.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
you are a derange animal who is we the igbos u are mad have u forgotten u have to make osun a better place to live this energy u are using to promote biafra can still b used in changing the brown roof nation to a greener one
I can never curse or harm an igbo girl... I ve said it before and I would say it again. U are much more bigger and valuable than what u are doing right now.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by hummerwise(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2015
The Op is just the typical reason i always urge other tribe to stop attacking the igbos, not all of them support this selfish and fake movement... Mr OP, it will be better you stop this you have tried enough, because no matter how much you try to convince those who have alrdy being brainwashed the more they crucify you..

the problem is, those who claim to be strongly behind the movement called biafra are not located in this country presently, but the they keep influencing the igbos presently located in Nigeria to start the war...

MR OP to prove to you that, no matter how much you try to make them see reasons most of them wud still act like a known extremist..
to prove, JUST WATCH WHAT THERE REPLY IS LIKE WHEN THEY QUOTE ME
lygn19:

its u and ur Ipob people that will be destroyed.
I ve tried my best for you guys but most of you are extremely ignorant and plain stupid, thats y nowadays when all this Nnandi kanu or Biafran talks come up whether on the street or on the Internet I just ignore, coz the level of ignorance at display is too much.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2015
truefact:

Why can't you simply go and naturalize in North and become an hausa fulani or go to west and become yoruba. You are a fetish sabo
I would have done it long ago, not even in the north but in America but everyday I come home and all I see everyday is suffering and poverty, I ask myself questions and I start looking for the way to change it. And I beleive that one day I will.

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2015
ekafine:
[s][/s]

I find this quite hypocritical. I like the Igbos because they face reality unlike yorubas who pretend like all is well whereas they are the worst hit with bad governance, poverty and disease. I make bold to say that apart from Lagos which I often consider as a general entity for Nigerians the rest of yoruba land is worse than stone age and should be demolished to the ground so that decent development can ensue. Truth be told SE is faring far better than the SW in good governance because almost all the yoruba state had gone broke and sought for bailout. Like I said on the other thread if I have not seen the pictures of the regional capital of yoruba people I would have fallen for their propaganda. The truth be told I have been to SE most of their rural areas are by far more decently developed than ibadan that is filled with mud houses and rustic roofs. The cities of SE are more or less like comparing orange and apple because SE cities are equally by far more developed than the slums called yoruba cities. Below are the different views of yoruba cities, they are worse than the worst in Africa.
Akwa ibom chick if Biafra dae hungry u, u are free to join nobody dae hold u.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

lol...Biafran police, no wonder igbo land scares alot of people the lawlessness in some places are too much.
like I said u are free to carry on with ur wahala but please leave my blessed Imo state for me we dont hate people based on where they come from and put sentiments and tribalism infront of everything even more than our own interests, we moved past all this long ago we stopped being Biafra the day Biafra fell in 1970 and we would never be Biafra, even if this country wants to split u guys are free to go but be rest assured that we are not going with u. we ve moved forward.

Shut up kid!
Your imo state? When did you start speaking for all?
I am imo too, if you're still lost in your COWARDICE.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Easternlion I am still serious about my plan.
its either u are for me or against me.
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Shut up kid!
Your imo state? When did you start speaking for all?
I am imo too, if you're still lost in your COWARDICE.
I just dae laugh una, the fact that am still holding my peace is enough to let u know that am igbo.
if maybe this was a we vs them sth maybe u end up being from one of those tribes that are always looking for excuse to curse we igbos, by now I would have given u and ur likes reasons to never quote me in ur lives again.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2015
sigiyaya:
I wu EWU!! who the are IMO people behind you? May Amadioha strike you and you family. It shall never be well with you!! sabo!! Next time you want to make a stuw.pid opion like this do not bring IMO people to it. God will punish you and ROCHAS Idi.ot!!
lol...
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Mckennedy:

OYO Bleep OFF....BAS××TARD
am not on my own I ve got a whole state and a whole country behind me, y u ve got a whole radio and photoshop pictures behind u cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 22, 2015
stickncarrot:

May the blood of those who died as a result of the pogrom and injustice mated to Biafrans be upon you and your generation. Amen
may the blood of those who died during the war be on your own head for wanting to put there descendants through the same suffering they went through.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by ALISMILE(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2015
This shud hit FP pls, lalasticlala
Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

I just dae laugh una, the fact that am still holding my peace is enough to let u know that am igbo.
if maybe this was a we vs them sth maybe u end up being from one of those tribes that are always looking for excuse to curse we igbos, by now I would have given u and ur likes reasons to never quote me in ur lives again.

You are not more Igbo than I am, so shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
lygn19:

its u and ur Ipob people that will be destroyed.
I ve tried my best for you guys but most of you are extremely ignorant and plain stupid, thats y nowadays when all this Nnandi kanu or Biafran talks come up whether on the street or on the Internet I just ignore, coz the level of ignorance at display is too much.
pls ignore oooo cos u ll get blind in broad daylight while biafra comes alive and kicking amen iseeeee

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Biafrans From The Great People Of Imo State. by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
bolajJP007:
Hmmmmmmmmm.
TRUTH IS BITTER.
y are all these yoruba fake concerned bastards after biafra y not think of the best wake to make osun state better nope u won't ts biafra u want yoru ba yoruba yoruba yoruba !!!!!!!! Respect yourselves we hate u with passion I have never had good intention for u people and I ll takes as many yoruba lives as possible when the time comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Insists Obasanjo Is From Anambra And Not Owu / Inflation Is Deepening Mass Poverty - Punch Editorial / Supporting Nigeria Against Biafra Was Our Greatest Mistake — Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.