Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. (2545 Views)

14 Interesting Facts About Sperm That Will Blow Up Your Mind / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / Amazing And Interesting Facts About Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Many guys don't know these few facts about ladies.Base on my fundamental cognizance observation,I got to know not all but few facts about the ladies..

#girls fact...1
When your girl points out something sweet she saw another guy do,she wants you to do it for her,too.

Girls never forget. It's just not in their DNA to let things slide.

Girls like it when guys are direct. So just say what's on your mind.

If a girl offers you gum, it means she wants to kiss you later.It's not an insult;just take the gum.

When you offer to pay for something and your girl refuses,insist one more time. Always insist.

Girls really don't mind you playing video games.But if there's something they really need to talk about,you should give them undivided attention.

Girls love hearing about what you were like as a little boy.

Girls don't want their guy to have any female friends,despite their having male friends.Girls just don't trust other girls.

When you're running out the door,stop and give your girl a hug.And a kiss.She'll remember it all day.

grin[b]feel free to add yours[/b] grin
Written by: El nino Zadok
E-mail:zadokamos@yahoo.com
Special thanks to my e-mentors TOSYNE2MUCH,LALASTICLALA and all nairalanders..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Op you try wella.
But most of your points are based on Movies(both)Nollywood and foreign.
Op iffa hear say I insist for that no 5.I no dey like force person for my life;after all "Opportunity comes but once".
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by INTROVERT(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2015
No 9 is golden.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Galacious1: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2015
@no 5; insist gini?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by SosaMontana(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2015
In case
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2015
IamDino:
Op you try wella.
thanks boss..
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
No 9 is golden.
I can guess you're really a fan of it grin
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2015
Mmmmm...it myt be true, but i dnt know ...it's been ages I'm being happy n single so neither of this I applied. grin
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Galacious1:
@no 5; insist gini?
lols.. Galacious I know was never stingy o
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
How do you guys come up with these 10 things girls do and 10 things they don't?

Although you all try to be smart and put time and energy into your write ups, you only end up brewing misconceptions and creating stereotypes.

Not all ladies act or think the same. Just because few ladies you have met behave in a certain way doesn't make it a definitive behavior of all females.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by AfroKnight: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Ladies cannot be satisfied. Well, I can't ditch my female friends cos that's where I'll find a replacement in case she misbehaves.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by AfroKnight: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Decker:

Although you all try to be smart and put time and energy into your write ups, you only end up brewing misconceptions and creating stereotypes.

Not all ladies act or think the same. Just because few ladies you have met behave in a certain way doesn't make it a definitive behavior of all females.

cheesy Yeah, but bro I honestly believe that of all those who write lists of 10 and stuff, this is the most reasonable and practical. The others are just trying too hard.

Kudos to you OP. You know what you're talking about.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2015
Decker:

science proved it that majority of them do when it comes to something that has to do with feelings,affection and all that..
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2015
AfroKnight:

cheesy Yeah, but bro I honestly believe that of all those who write lists of 10 and stuff, this is the most reasonable and practical. The others are just trying too hard.

Kudos to you OP. You know what you're talking about.
#bows head down...
I remain loyal boss..thanks!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Onukube1(f): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
@op,I am pleased with what I just read now..Kudos to you.. dat no.8 is so bleeping true,even introvert sef like better thing o.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by obinnanelson4(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2015
No 8 is happening to me right now in marriage.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Lol@ no 5. Yeah,I always want him insisting. Makes me assured that he sincerely wants to the stuff in question.

#Philosopher Quëën#.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by SaintAlbert53: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
obinnanelson4:
No 8 is happening to me right now in marriage.
mehn dats not good at all..i think since you're married,you shouldn't be keeping female friends nau?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Swissheart(f): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2015
No 5 kiss...
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol@ no 5. Yeah,I always want him insisting. Makes me assured that he sincerely wants to the stuff in question.

#Philosopher Quëën#.
lol grin
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Swissheart:
No 5 kiss...
ladies and this No 5 wink
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by dialfa: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2015
no 4 is false. It means she can't stand your mouth odour any longer. Just accept the gum.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by naijaboiy: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2015
Mtcheeww...

Madam if you say "NO" the first time,there ain't no way I'm insisting to buy that stuff. I'll take your "No" as "No". undecided

If you can have many boyfriends but don't want me to have my own normal girlfriends then you are nothing but a selfish Motherfuçker. undecided

Do you think I trust my fellow guys too? undecided

Stop all this Bullshit please! angry
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2015
OP, I see nothing interesting in your list above!!! Same old shit!!!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by kenedy175(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Lubbish!!!! angry

Next Please! !!
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by Jayjay0(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2015
I pray i have the time for that
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, I see nothing interesting in your list above!!! Same old shit!!!

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by zadok60: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
kenedy175:
Lubbish!!!! angry

Next Please! !!
you are still a kid boy
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by kenedy175(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
zadok60:

you are still a kid boy
And you are still a baby
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by obinnanelson4(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
SaintAlbert53:

mehn dats not good at all..i think since you're married,you shouldn't be keeping female friends nau?
female friends am talking about here are my co workers,family friends and fellow copers. I feels she is being jealous and insecure.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About The Ladies. by wheesin(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) / Shocked Doctors Deliver Baby Born With Half Head (photo) / Diary Of A Sex Starved Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.