Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) (2537 Views)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by 105africa: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) 1. It feels completely different than vaginal sex. It’s like this: What if you found out your partner had a second penis that they never used for sex, and you knew that this penis would give you a different sensation during intercourse? Wouldn’t you want to try that? Except your partner says he doesn’t want to do it that way because it’s gross because he uses that penis to poop. All right, when I put it like that, it doesn’t sound very appealing. Maybe this is a better way to phrase it…

SEXSEX
2. It’s like the pumpkin spice latte of sex: a novelty treat! Hear me out. People go ape-shit for pumpkin spice lattes when they come out, because they’re a novelty. You wouldn’t care about them as much if they were part of the regular menu. Sure, you’d still drink them, but you wouldn’t be crashing through Starbuck’s windows screaming for them. Anal sex is like that. It’s not something that’s “on the menu” all the time, so when it’s available, guys really want to put their penis in that pumpkin spice latte. I mean, butt. I don’t know what we’re talking about anymore.

3. It’s considered taboo without being weird. Anal sex is kind of like when your straight-laced mom cuts loose and has two margaritas on vacation. It’s not that big of a deal; you’re not putting on leather gimp suits or whipping each other during sex. But it feels naughty. It’s just raunchy enough without being out of hand. Also, now you’ll always think of your mom drinking margaritas during anal sex.

4. Not everyone has been there, kind of like Mount Everest. No, it doesn’t matter how many people you slept with, but you probably didn’t have butt sex with all of those people. So it’s just nice to think that if your vagina is the club, your butt is the VIP area. Which doesn’t make much sense, I know. It’s not like people are holding annual meetings or belong to a secret club because they’ve been to your ass. It’s just nice knowing that, if we ever had to compare notes, we’ve got a bit of an edge.

5. It’s like eating escargot or caviar: a status symbol. You know how caviar is gross and rich people eat it just because it’s expensive? Sometimes guys just want to do it just because it’s elitist and not for any other reason. I don’t know if everyone necessarily wants to eat escargot or caviar as much as they want to be able to tell other people they ate escargot or caviar. Some guys don’t even love the idea of anal sex, but it’s worth the extra cleanup to be able to say they’ve done it.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
GOD FORBID

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by SINNZ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
Its a better alternative to a lax pusssy.

Moreover, some chics dig it. It feels just like pusssy but a lot tighter. Guaranteed to make you cum in minutes if the chic is volumptous. You don't wanna try analsex with a skinny chic. #NuffSaid.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by obiorathesubtle: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided some people sha.. Dy stick your dick inside shit shit dy happy.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by Fireson: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Doesn't the poop smell? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
I've done it before grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by SUPERPACK: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
blood of buhari, is this the change we voted for. our youth nw like to follow the back door instead of the front door like a thief, i pity those that will be wearing pampas because they want to satisfy a backdoor criminal. end time anal here and there

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by Deckynyansha(f): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
TufiakWa!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by achinaboy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
endtime anal

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
thats how gayness starts lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Guys Want To Try Anal Sex (18+) by mccoy47(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Deckynyansha:
TufiakWa!
Whats the "Tufia" abt the "qwa" there now? angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Acceptable For My Girlfriend To Beat Me Up? / Do You Agree With This Photo? / Can You Forgive Someone That Kicked You Out Of His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.