Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Women Are Not Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Not Loyal (1613 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 5 Signs To Know Your Girlfriend Is Not Loyal In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Not Loyal by sirhot(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
These days women are not because of some factors:

1. Guys who have not secured employment yet who think they have girlfirends are just deceiving themselves because immediately a ready made guy shows up, she's gone and then we read about it here grin

2. Women are competitive and always want the best bags, phones, shoes etc, if a guy doesn't provide these things, guys who have money to throw around will dash her those things but with a price. You know the price nah... grin grin

3. These days women crave for the guy that will do 'it' well, so if you choose not to do it or you don't do it well, she will get the job 'done'. shocked

Add yours...
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Smartlife(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
Everytime women this, women that.... Am a man and tell yourself the truth, are you loyal too. Let's stop all this. I think it's just joblessness is the cause of why we put so much interest in women affairs. Had it been you are busy with a business that is giving you real money, will you have time to open a thread like this... Leave women and go and find work.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by vizkiz: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
lotta women are loyal. Its the hoes among them that are not loyal

For example, Punkyveer is loyal

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:
Everytime women this, women that.... Am a man and tell yourself the truth, are you loyal too. Let's stop all this. I think it's just joblessness is the cause of why we put so much interest in women affairs. Had it been you are busy with a business that is giving you real money, will you have time to open a thread like this... Leave women and go and find work.
and if you are busy doing something worthwhile with your time,yyou wouldnt have even take a second glance at the topic talk more of viewing and even commenting on it....sad hyprocritesad

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

latest wooing strategycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Of course cheesy
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by flawlesRebirth(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
and i dont fint it interesting....must it b women?.......waiting for a counter thread sha
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Smartlife(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
and if you are busy doing something worthwhile with your time,yyou wouldnt have even take a second glance at the topic talk more of viewing and even commenting on it....sad hyprocritesad

I don't need to exchange words with you........ The everyday bashing of a women is sick. At least our mothers are women. If someone is ready to marry, then he should go and find the loyal ones. I even doubt if you are a woman... Men claiming girls to scam themselves. Mugu#
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:
[email] you could av ignored the thread., BTW you are also jobless, if you are not, you won't have time to comment here! So go Search for a Job too [/email]
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by echobee(f): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:
GOD bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
If u fvck ur gal to an extent where she complains of dryness in her pvssy ain't nothing on earth dat's gonna make her disloyal, talkn frm experience
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:

I don't need to exchange words with you........ The everyday bashing of a women is sick. At least our mothers are women. If someone is ready to marry, then he should go and find the loyal ones. I even doubt if you are a woman... Men claiming girls to scam themselves. Mugu#
i thought he is the busy typecheesycheesy
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by LordOfTheWeed: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] you could av ignored the thread., BTW you are also jobless, if you are not, you won't have time to comment here! So go Search for a Job too [/email]
Bro, you are an arsecock!

Jollyjoy:
I doubt if you are a lady.. .. ..

@topic, op, please stop acting like a sissy and let the female folks be! This topic makes absolutely no sense.. .. .. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I doubt it if you are a lady.. .. ..

@topic, op, please stop acting like a sissy and let the female folks be! This topic make absolutely no sense.. .. .. thanks
am not a lady,ok nowwink
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by LordOfTheWeed: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
am not a lady,ok nowwink
Bimbos everywhere.. .. .. SMH
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Bimbos everywhere.. .. .. SMH
cheesycheesycheesy:Dwereyshocked
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course cheesy

Brings out the scale of loyalty!!!!!
ow tru are u loyal??
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by LordOfTheWeed: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy:Dwereyshocked
Mttcheeeeew.. .. .. Anyways, you gat nice set of boobs.. .. ..that's if the lady on your DP is really you angry

Just admiring.. .. ..
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by strykr: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Loyal or not.... As a man u have to know how to rein them in.... U gats control d baes, bitches and hoes to..
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by sirhot(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:
You are very silly to say that!

I run my business that's why I have all the time, while others make money for me, I play around and my account gets fat! tongue

So I don't do the 9 to 5 thingy to be termed 'employed' by you! grin
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by sirhot(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Jollyjoy:
very good response! kiss
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Mttcheeeeew.. .. .. Anyways, you gat nice set of boobs.. .. ..that's if the lady in your DP is really you angry

Just admiring.. .. ..
not mecheesycheesy
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I doubt if you are a lady.. .. ..

@topic, op, please stop acting like a sissy and let the female folks be! This topic makes absolutely no sense.. .. .. thanks
[email] Bro, you a cun.t! [/email]
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by apparentlylaw(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol.... Even if ma geh z not loyal.... I Dnt care if I'm boyfriend no 20
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smartlife:
I taya oo
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by Smartlife(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
echobee:

GOD bless you.

Bless you too my sister
Re: Why Women Are Not Loyal by sirhot(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
I taya oo
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys : See 4 Places You Must Never Touch In A Lady’s B0dy! / Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? / Epic Response A Guy Gave To A Lady That Wished Him Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.