Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? (1614 Views)

OMG: Pretty Slay Queen Just Murdered English, See What She Said (picture) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad's Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Brownville007: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
I don't even know where to start but am gonna make this as brief as possible. Where do I even start cos I have been angry with my dad since two days now. This is what really happened. I have a friend whose family and ours use to live in the same Street before they moved out. I kept contact with them and I was really close with all. He has 2 sisters, and I and the eldest talks too. The closeness is such that I slept over at their house on boxing day last year. Even though, I and the sister talks a lot there is no manner of attraction between us at least from my side. I returned to my base in Ibadan while on her part she left for school. I discover we beginning to talk more than necessary on phone and on my own part I was beginning to develop some likeness and attraction to her. On my part I wasn't into any relationship since the first was a failure on arrival. What happened 3 nights ago really irked me up that after much hesitation I just have to post it here. After speaking with her on phone she reminded me of my dad's number that I have forgotten to send to her for more than 4 months. I know she wanted to call cos they haven't seen for than 4 years they moved out. She called and I never knew what they discussed until she called me in the morning asking me what I told my dad. Offcos rise I told her we discussed nothing. I begged her to tell me what they discussed but she won't and even asked me not to ask my dad. After 2 days of the king of it I called my dad and ask him what you with her. His reply shocked me. That he would like her to have his grand children. I was really buttered with him cos we never talked about women before and he never discussed anything with me., He killed the whole vibes even though I was gonna ask her after her exams but the whole issue is making me angry cos to her I couldn't own up to tell her about my feelings but have to pass through my dad. She is good, reserved and more than 1k yards of a wife material. Now I don't even know whether to withdraw and leave her cos am no longer sure she is gonna refuse base on this my dad stuff or I should just go ahead.
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Mologi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
U dead tufiakwa..na only nairaland dead man dey post smtin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Elosky20: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls expantiate more
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided I see a man who lacks balls

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Emac34: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Elosky20:
pls expantiate more
grin the guy wan kill us with this him novel

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
I see a man who lack dick grin d poster above me tho sad
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Emmaus12: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
She warned you.

She is older than you I guess. It's not only your dad you should be angry with. She's definitely involved in the 'set up' as well cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Divepen1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Following
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
So how have a man who wants the best for you murdered you?

Where you were busy na ajughari amu oyi, the old man stepped in and that's commendable. PM you wedding IV abeg, e don tey I drink heineken last.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by asadike(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
SirJeffry:

Where you were busy na ajughari amu oyi, the old man stepped in and that's commendable. PM you wedding IV abeg, e don tey I drink heineken last.cheesy
Heineken ogwu go na obodo oyibo?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by geez18(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
SirJeffry:

hahahaha.. mehn you're wicked! i must say i totally agree with you though you made your point using wicked anology!
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Kayoski(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
op on my part I cannot advice u cos ur case is critical..
On ur own part take whatever decision u like..
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Kayoski(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by xpac01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy just smile over it and keep ya head up.
On next action just don't call for 2days then next ask that you both meet then with every musterable seriousness ask her what she discussed with your dad to have lead to such comment. Try by all means to make it look like she's the hiding something... ;-)
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
asadike:
Heineken ogwu go na obodo oyibo?
When has Cotonou here where I dey become obodo oyibo? Anyway I'm across border shaa even though I fit take leg come home anytime.grin

Na MrCork dey real obodo oyibo oo, "Rondon"grin
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ifa tell una say i understand one tin there, i liesad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by firstking01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided I see a man who lacks balls
bro, na which kinda ball u dey talk abt, flying carpet?, bladder?, nasa fifa or grin, which one??
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
bro, na which kinda ball u dey talk abt, flying carpet?, bladder?, nasa fifa or grin, which one??
grin the baseball
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Lordprez: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lie in state na... You're dead for Christ sake

After reading ur epistle... I don't see what's wrong with what your dad said, you only got to say

"I'm sure he was kidding"... Life goes onundecided

#GuysBeingMelo-Dramatic_SoGay
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by bqlekan(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls stay dead and don't fight the undertakers grin

those guys are dangerous.. they can kill you again
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
On my part, I can't give advice to a dead person undecided
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by asadike(f): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
When has Cotonou here where I dey become obodo oyibo? Anyway I'm across border shaa even though I fit take leg come home anytime.grin

Na MrCork dey real obodo oyibo oo, "Rondon"grin
lol. okwa gi? o bu so rondon, o ma amelica
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
I even thought it was something serious...be like e don tey way ur fada joke with you
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dead men dnt talk.
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Vikky014(f): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
On my part, I can't give advice to a dead person undecided
Kai LMAO

Faints

Bt Op you r dead already nah.how can the living advise you

Reason am abegi
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by sayyid(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
ur papa don make tinz very easy for u b dat. or u wan deny say u no get feelinz for d girl?
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Vikky014:
Kai LMAO
Faints
Bt Op you r dead already nah.how can the living advise you
Reason am abegi
hehehehehe grin grin grin

the op is just grammatically confused grin

Someone should advice him nah sad
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by MilesLamar(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm You neva ask her out you dey do the tinkin for her?
Re: Help!!! My Dad Just " Murdered" Me. What Do I Do?? by eleburu(f): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2016
LMAO! Die with op.

Walk outta thread

(1) (Reply)

Oh Mine! A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea? / Am Confuse .... Please Help / A Severe Warning To A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.