Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (74603 Views)

Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Tallest45(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Where them wailers naaa..........
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by gen2briz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Destiny sha
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by nigeriancuban: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
I know now,since the guy dey attend screening his face will now be plastered all over frontpage even when he uses the rest room,the op be like"pics of ameachi using the house of senate restroom "...
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by bettercreature(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.
WOMEN can not resist a successfull man

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Neplusultra(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
In memory of when I cared !
undecided
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Sappyman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
See love. This Ameachi of a man has become very popular. His popularity was as result of the PEJ and GEJ trouble. Carry go my main Man. The Lion from Ubiama.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by IsiCaterpillar(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Acidosis:
This man is more concerned about his career as a MINISTER,

I pity the future of Nigeria

Suicide rope still available FOC

Grab your own length NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
bettercreature:
WOMEN can not resist a successfull man

Judith was with him long before he became successful.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
IsiCaterpillar:

Suicide rope still available for sale.

Grab your own length NOW!

MY LAWD. shocked
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by seniorbros(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
jack67:
one thing is to be screen and another thing is to be confirm, But one thing people must understand is, Happiness and power is transient, Amaechi won't always have his way through out his life time

Where is Tinubu Today?

He will be confirmed right before you.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by gentle87(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
He remains the most loyal politician in Nigeria......My man!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by 247Dior(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
yeah that's the man that killed GEJ and will soon kill WIKE

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ushafe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
Just continue deceiving urself
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by PublicAssurance: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
enof banging tonight
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by OfoIgbo: 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Amaechi is my inlaw as his wife is from Enugwu-Ukwu of the Nri clan, I heard

But we are not happy with the way our inlaw and brother betrayed our other brother
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by shamecurls(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers! Food don done oo...Come and eat![/size]
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Hemanwel(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nuhusky: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP has no future! Lawmakers are elected to speak, to debate, to engage PDP's silent today on Amaechi's screening is a big minus on the democracy, PDP should have ask thier question and put Amaechi to test even for record purposes the power to confirm Amaechi is in Saraki hand, this is exactly what will happen on tuesday

Senate President: Those in favour that Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi be confirm as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria “Say I”

APC Senators: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Senate President: Those against “Say Nee”

PDP Senators: Neeeeeeeeeeeeeee(louder PDP
Senators)

Senate President: The ii's have it PDP Senators: Yelling

Chief Whip: Order! Order! Order! PDP Senators Order!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by crisycent: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Caricatures
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

But we are not happy with the way our inlaw and brother betrayed our other brother
A simpleton shows himself.
JonThan did nothing for you when he was in power but he is your brother.

Nobody gives a fvck if you and your band of nincompoops are not happy.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
sammyj:
Ameachi the lion of Ubiona, the conqueror of the Shepopotemus, Wike and the clueless one !!! grin grin grin

As always, animals praising the people that impoverished them.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by 49cents(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
jack67:
one thing is to be screen and another thing is to be confirm, But one thing people must understand is, Happiness and power is transient, Amaechi won't always have his way through out his life time

Where is Tinubu Today?

Honestly I don't know why being a Minister is so celebrated if not for its a place to be served and feed fat and feel impoortant
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by bamipet01: 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Stop deceiving urself @ dp. Is this d attire amechi wore 2day.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by bettercreature(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Judith was with him long before he became successful.
She saw it coming,women are very sensitive they knows your future even before you know it

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by driand(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.
yeah u right but sorry to disappoint u, Pej is d beginning of Gej's downfall

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by cooljoe(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettysolid:
Money is good. All dem side chicks b hating now.
hating ke, dat 1 b say dat side chick no get sense. bin Amaechi's side chick is beta dan bin some people's one nd only, fiscaly speakin of cause
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Banter1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
jack67:

Where is Tinubu Today?
wailing wailer Are You GOD.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ZYZZA: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ediots. Politics and blood money no difference

Stole All the money in rivers and he is to be a minister rubbish

I will continue to hate this scammers

APCISASCAM
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
"If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion"

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Who betrayed who?
Where were you when Patience Jonathan insulted Amaechi in public at Okrika and Amaechi did not react. He campaigned for GEJ and Rivers State produced the highest number of votes for GEJ to win the election. Yet, Patience insulted him like a child.

He flew to Abuja to sort it out with GEJ but the president denied him audience.

GEJ spent money to remove him as the head of the NGF and suspended him from PDP. Yet you guys did not see betrayal.

In the voice of Pete Edochie: If you step on the tail of a Lion...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ZYZZA: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Banter1:
wailing wailer Are You GOD.
wanking zombie
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hit like if you want Ameachi to scale thru or hit the share bottom if you think he shouldn't scale thru

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.