Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (74607 Views)

Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by sammyj: 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
......... grin sad shocked grin grin
ZUBY77:

As always, animals praising the people that impoverished them.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
Hospital Built by Amaechi for Free Health Care.

Haters Will Hate, Wailers Will Wail but the truth PREVAILS
please can you show us the monorail you liar?...and who ever told you those hospitals offer free treatment.... angry
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ekwujuru: 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=madridguy post=39246577][b]Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for. es. thesee are all planed games

we are not surprised Nigeria is a place whereas armed rubbers grow wings and get promised we still waiting to see the change that will come from group of thief's from both parties you are all deceiving yourselves PDP a d APC
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wike didn't get any transformer to hug.. As most of em didn't have any voltage
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
please can you show us the monorail you liar?...and who ever told you those hospitals offer free treatment.... angry

Amaechi free health care in Port Harcourt is not a hidden topic. If you lived in Port Harcourt, you will know. It goes as far as Surgical cases.

If you do not know, research. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

As for the Monorail, I believe the project would have succeeded if GEJ did not thwart Amaechi's efforts by reducing Rivers State's budget.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by waldigit: 1:12am On Oct 23, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
Alright then his son Jesus Christ must be a liar Matthew 10:28
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by waldigit: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
If that is the truth then his son Jesus Christ must be a liar?:. Matthew 10:28shocked
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 2:49am On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Yes, forget what Wike and co are saying. He is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. He built Roads, Flyovers, Roundabouts, Sports complexes to encourage empowerment through sports and many more.

Do you have any idea how Much Rivers State make in a month?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Amaechi free health care in Port Harcourt is not a hidden topic. If you lived in Port Harcourt, you will know. It goes as far as Surgical cases.

If you do not know, research. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

As for the Monorail, I believe the project would have succeeded if GEJ did not thwart Amaechi's efforts by reducing Rivers State's budget.
oboy I lived in ph and your free health info I shiitt...where do you live??..and how on earth do you drag GEJ into th monorail issue...o my God...are you guys just apc/ameachi robots or you're really humans..ameachi misappropriated funds whilst embarking on that white elephant project..from the start of that project I knew there was never to be an end to it..GEJ did nothing to stop that thief from finishing his wild dream project,the thief himself rather used that project as an avenue to scam the rivers people..say the truth whenever you have to,it helps...
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
oboy I lived in ph and your free health info I shiitt...where do you live??..and how on earth do you drag GEJ into th monorail issue...o my God...are you guys just apc/ameachi robots or you're really humans..ameachi misappropriated funds whilst embarking on that white elephant project..from the start of that project I knew there was never to be an end to it..GEJ did nothing to stop that thief from finishing his wild dream project,the thief himself rather used that project as an avenue to scam the rivers people..say the truth whenever you have to,it helps...

You are just ranting. It is a fact GEJ reduced Rivers State's allocation, almost crippling the state and stopping most of Amaechi's state projects including the Monorail project.

You can scream to the roof but the truth is that Amaechi's free health care program went a long way in helping a lot of people. If you live in Port Harcourt, how did you not know about it?

Stop lying, you do not live in Port Harcourt
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Do you have any idea how Much Rivers State make in a month?

Do you have an idea what other states make a month? How come most governors could not do a quarter of what Amaechi did.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by sniper1305(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2015
[b][/b]samething iv been asking myself since ystday my broda[i][/i]
datbay:
Ameachi,two terms speaker, two terms governor, now ministerial nominee,he even got the liver to say he will be going to the senate afterwards.Where is the change we have been clamouring for?Nigerian Youth which way forward?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by fuke(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
jack67:
one thing is to be screen and another thing is to be confirm, But one thing people must understand is, Happiness and power is transient, Amaechi won't always have his way through out his life time

Where is Tinubu Today?

What dumb question.
If Tinubu Nominated the VP, had been a senator and Lagos state Governor for 8 years.
You want him to come and be a minister.
Asking where the Yoruba leader is in this dispensation and indeed any is daft.
Any government here ignores Tinbubu at his own peril
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by zudozz: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2015
U cannot win election or rule anyone in Nigeria unless u re very very Ugly. See as e be.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You are just ranting. It is a fact GEJ reduced Rivers State's allocation, almost crippling the state and stopping most of Amaechi's state projects including the Monorail project.

You can scream to the roof but the truth is that Amaechi's free health care program went a long way in helping a lot of people. If you live in Port Harcourt, how did you not know about it?

Stop lying, you do not live in Port Harcourt
I had both my bsc and msc in ph, so I lived in ph all through the time...you are the freaking liar here...ameachi was a big thief reason why he instigated that white elephant project to syphon public funds belonging to the rivers state people...GEJ was never involved in the foolishness and incompetency of ameachi...

You Mr man are a liar and a fraud... angry...soon you would blame GEJ for ameachis loot...nonsense ameachi robot...
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by lastpage: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2015
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.

Unfortunately, PEJ was not a "wise" woman!

She was responsible to at least 80%, for the loss of GEJ at the last Polls.

She just CREATED HATRED FOR THE MAN!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
To God be the glory. The man I support in the ongoing ministerial screening is gloriously excelled and favoured by God almighty. Sincerely speaking it was yesterday I knew PDP members knew if they should ask Amaechi just a question all of them will cry and sneak out the chamber yesterday because he will reveal the hiding secrets that what happened in Ondo state in 1983 will happen to all PDP current members. Amaechi the Lion of Africa indeed by Dele Momodu, the pillar of Rivers state politics, the nightmare of Wike, the fear of Obuah, the mentor to the south/south people, the true voice of south/south, the political father of frustrated Rivers state PDP, political mathematician of Niger/Delta region and finally, one of the APC led government stakeholders under our amiable president Buhari. Congratulations Rt Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by babaokey(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Guess he will not beat her up again o
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ummahmat(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
the lion of niger delta, you are always a winner

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
I had both my bsc and msc in ph, so I lived in ph all through the time...you are the freaking liar here...ameachi was a big thief reason why he instigated that white elephant project to syphon public funds belonging to the rivers state people...GEJ was never involved in the foolishness and incompetency of ameachi...

You Mr man are a liar and a fraud... angry...soon you would blame GEJ for ameachis loot...nonsense ameachi robot...

Answer Yes or no. Did Amaechi offer free health care projects in Rivers State?

Did Amaechi offer free education projects in Rivers State?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:

Can you point out the lies I wrote?

Is there any thing I wrote in my post on this thread that is a lie? Do you understand the meaning of liar?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Answer Yes or no. Did Amaechi offer free health care projects in Port Harcourt?

Did Amaechi offer free education projects in Rivers State?
to counter your question with a question:: have you benefited from free health care rivers state...i can swear you're not even from rivers state...ameachi offered free education by locking down the same schools he built with a lil percentage of what was planned for the project and not paying diligent teachers on time....ameachi looted that state...dont ever drag GEJ into ameachis madness....for you to blame GEJ for ameachi not completing his impossible monorail project shows i shouldnt be arguing with a robot like you... angry angry angry...
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Can you point out the lies I wrote?

Is there any thing I wrote in my post on this thread that is a lie? Do you understand the meaning of liar?
that GEJ is tthe cause of the incompletion of the monorail project...you are a pathetic liar... angry angry angry
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:

Which University? So I can expose you that you are just a man filled with hatred for the best Governor Rivers State ever had.
If it is Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Amaechi did so much work there that a student there can not condemn Amaechi.
If you schooled at University of Port Harcourt, you would have seen lots of projects Amaechi did in his Greater Port Harcourt movement.

Even the National teams of Nigeria now play in the Stadium Amaechi built in Port Harcourt.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
that GEJ is tthe cause of the incompletion of the monorail project...you are a pathetic liar... angry angry angry

Are you saying GEJ did not reduce the Rivers State budget?
If you know he did, do you think it did not affect Amaechi's projects in the state.
Remember the Honorables of the House Assembly complained of Patience and Wike
thugs repeatedly stopping them from sharing state budgets.
So how did I lie?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
to counter your question with a question:: have you benefited from free health care rivers state...i can swear you're not even from rivers state...ameachi offered free education by locking down the same schools he built with a lil percentage of what was planned for the project and not paying diligent teachers on time....ameachi looted that state...dont ever drag GEJ into ameachis madness....for you to blame GEJ for ameachi not completing his impossible monorail project shows i shouldnt be arguing with a robot like you... angry angry angry...

I just came out from Presidential Hotel road, GRA. I am on Rumuola Flyover. Port Harcourt born and raised. I know a woman who had complications during Child birth and the state cartered for her specialized Surgery. Her child was in intensive care for some days and the project saved her and her child.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ilovebitches(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
His wife be like "sweetheart i know you've never collected bribed buh as you're about to become minister,please collect anything collectable,thief anything thiefable,you know say BABA na dollardinho"
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Empedocles(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.
There z something ur post reveals about ur persona which I love so much,,,God bless u
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
Amin and you too.

Empedocles:
There z something ur post reveals about ur persona which I love so much,,,God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.