Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) (74606 Views)

Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos) / Tinubu Must Beg Saraki Else His Ministerial Nominees Will Suffer / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by gideonematics: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
congrats to the lion of ubima you deserve every good thing God is bringing your way.....guys i finally have given everything up for blogging. Just launched my blog feel free to see the wonderful piece @ gideonike..com

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Rapture4real(m): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn h is own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31

You are deceiving yourself by lifting one verse out of context.read Rev.1:18;6:8;20:11-15.Matt.5:22,Mark 23:15,33, II Pet.2:4 just to mention a few
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Banter1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
MWTGDAra:
see more
[url=http://][/url]
yeah!! there is no such thing as hell fire!! even GOD ALMIGHTY use his own mouth to say that it has never crossed his mind to burn his own piple in fire - jeremiah 7:30 & 31
don't mislead yourself. And don't quote a verse in the HOLY BIBLE. Seek for the understanding of the verse you quoted. HELL FIRE is Real.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

As always, animals praising the people that impoverished them.

You are talking of a man, Rotimi Amaechi who built 500 top class schools in Rivers State and sent children to them free of charge with uniforms, socks, sandals and books free.

A man who made Medical treatment for children and the elderly free in public hospitals in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by dataland: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by MRCAMPBELL: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
He is a great man and this indeed is a proud moment in his life

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Mowetey(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pineapp:
Hmmmm... Is that his hand on her head?? grin
No! That's his white teeth on her head.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
You got it wrong brother.

driand:
yeah u right but sorry to disappoint u, Pej is d beginning of Gej's downfall
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
What is he celebrating for?From governor to errand boy to buhari.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Kanbee: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

You are talking of man, Rotimi Amaechi who built 500 top class schools in Rivers State and sent children to them free of charge with uniforms, socks, sandals and books free.

A man who made Medical treatment for children and the elderly free in public hospitals in the state.

Free of charge?
Really?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hospital Built by Amaechi for Free Health Care.

Haters Will Hate, Wailers Will Wail but the truth PREVAILS

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by MWTGDAra: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rapture4real:

You are deceiving yourself by lifting one verse out of context.read Rev.1:18;6:8;20:11-15.Matt.5:22,Mark 23:15,33, II Pet.2:4 just to mention a few
in rev 1:18 jesus christ was talking about how he will resurrect everybody because God Almighty has given him the power over the grave(hell) and death - john 5:25, 1corin 15:26-28
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by Adminisher: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
PDP and their young supporters are very Fxxxlish. This is to be understood if you remember that their hero is GEJ, the dumbest politician in black Africa.

They have now turned Amechi to a hero, cat with nine lives, the star actor in an action.movie. The man continues to defeat them yet they still go back fot more punishment.

A clever party would have ignored this man and made him irrelevant. The entire kernel of the PDP opposition is attack on PERSONALITIES and not ideology or party programs. Just like they foolishly did during the last elections it is going to be street style name calling and silly statements from Fayose and funny press releases from their publicity Secretaries.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by efilefun(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
jack67:
one thing is to be screen and another thing is to be confirm, But one thing people must understand is, Happiness and power is transient, Amaechi won't always have his way through out his life time

Where is Tinubu Today?
Are you that pained

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by PESINPIKIN: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.
If i hear
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by UYCO: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
The masses love Amaechi. He is our man. The man dies in he who keep silence in the face of tyrany. ALL HAIL THE LION OF THE NIGER DELTA.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by freshvine(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
Isn't it an psychiatric issue when someone hate Igbo people by insulting tthe ex president of developing Igbo region yet love and bed an igbo lady as wife?
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by harry509: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
confamgist237:
The former governor and ministerial nominee placed his hand on his wife's head following his ministerial screening at the senate today ...
After 20 years of marriage, they are still so smitten.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/10/amaechi-and-wife-loved-up-after-his.html

I love dem so much.... God pls bless me wit mine...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by deebsman1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
same PEJ that overdo and as a result spoiled her husband govt
madridguy:
Behind every successful man, there is a strong, wise and hardworking woman. I like woman who can go extra miles for their husband. One thing i so much cherish PEJ for.

Congratulation Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
You correct but she don help me the man more than any other person. What PEJ did is attribute of all women. overdo their things but she is a real wife.

deebsman1:
same PEJ that overdo and as a result spoiled her husband govt
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

Free of charge?
Really?

Yes, forget what Wike and co are saying. He is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. He built Roads, Flyovers, Roundabouts, Sports complexes to encourage empowerment through sports and many more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by sammysammy111(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
madridguy:

Congratulation Amaechi.
Sir dis days na BESIDES. every. Successful. Man, women. No de behind. Again. O. Am so happy. For Amecho my boss. Am wishing. U a successful. Time. As a minister.
God bless u
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by MWTGDAra: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Rapture4real:

matt 5:22, the word "fire" as used in the bible means torture!! it does not means a burning fire.... God almighty has already used his own mouth to verify it and theres nting you can do about it.. and psalm 92:15 says that God is upright and perfect in his word... and roman 9:14 says that unrighteousness is nt found in GOD....

I knw that some of you might be asking urself about Rev 1:18..... rev 1:18 is talking about how God almighty gave jesus christ power over grave(hell) and death - john 5:25, 1st corin 15:27... hell does not mean a place of fire!! it means grave
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by lechinixl: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
I pity useless youth supporting Apc,they lied abt 1meal a day,they also lied abt 1million jobs for the youth nw same people keep coming back after being govr. For 2 terms to fight for ministerial positions if youths of this country will only open ur eyes to c dat until we decide to get ride of this guys noting good can cum out of Nigeria
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Golf Estate Port Harcourt.

Amaechi You Are Too Much. Carry Go.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by japjondo: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sodiq3:
Amaechi is a man of wisdom. PDP knew what they were doing when they decided not to ask Amaechi questions. If they had done so, Amaechi would had opened so many of their dark asses. Amaechi knows the in and out of PDP so much that they won't dare approaching him with irrelevant questions. The PDP could only rant online, they are cowards in reality.

Keep moving, the general of common sense revolution
Bravo!,u've said it all. That's xactly what I told my friends. Pdp dare not question him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by madridguy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Noted bro.

sammysammy111:

Sir dis days na BESIDES. every. Successful. Man, women. No de behind. Again. O. Am so happy. For Amecho my boss. Am wishing. U a successful. Time. As a minister.
God bless u
Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
love sweet when money dey. The woman don take head calculate so many things if amaechi become minister. BED MUST MAKE NOISE TONIGHT and serious moaning and screaming go follow am just to wash the screening grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) by UYCO: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
We dont need development on news paper. Let ordinary Nigerians appraise Buharis government. I can attest to the fact that power supply has improved. We dont need news paper advert with fake indicies to know that. Thanks to Amaechi for being an agent of this change. Congratulations to the Lion of the Niger Delta.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.