Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall (37597 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by rem44: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Earlier today INEC received formal petitios from Senator Dino Melaye's constituents.6 bags which contained the signatures of 52.3 percent of the electorates from the zone and other petitions were submitted to INEC in Abuja.Dino Melaye has reacted to the petitions,describing them as hoax and absolute comedy.Below is what he wrote...

'It can not succeed. It is a hoax and absolute comedy of errors. I'm laughing at the stupidity of kogi state government. Many appointees will go to jail for forgery. Even dead people's names on the recall register. A governor who does not know what double registration is may not as well know the procedure for recall. Every lie has an expiry date. This comedy of errors will soon end. No shaking at all. This won't solve the problem of not paying salaries for over 15 months. No retreat no surrender. Truth is my only Defence'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/can-not-succeedit-is-hoax-and-absolute.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by rem44: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Ehiscotch(m): 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
One less clown in the Senate. I cannot imagine the Senate without Dino.

Karma works in mysterious ways.
Was it not the same Dino that left Falaye's camp to support Bello?
Was it not the same Dino that said Bello becoming a governor was by divine intervention & that Bello was ordained by God, that nobody can usurp God's plan for the people of Kogi?
It seems Dino has taken driving lessons with a certain governor from the south west on how to make a U- turn.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Flexherbal(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Leave these politicians, they are all fighting for their pockets.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Kyase(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
fear not dino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Ehiscotch(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kyase:
thunder fire you with your 'F'
You see me for dream, abi nah Ftc dey pain you? :-/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Johnnyessence(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
If Dino is been recalled successful at least chief smart Adeyemi will be smarter and got elected back on the platform of PDP. The same Dino that imposed yahaya Bello to the people of kogi state against the wish of kogi people is now the one fighting Governor Bello.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by omenkaLives(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lovely retort from that Seyi dude. Struck the nail right on the head!

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by donpapa(m): 2:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Misplaced priority on the part of the Kogi state government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by seunmsg(m): 2:48am On Jun 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
If Dino is been recalled successful at least chief smart Adeyemi will be smarter and got elected back on the platform of PDP. The same Dino that imposed yahaya Bello to the people of kogi state against the wish of kogi people is now the one fighting Governor Bello.

Smart Adeyemi is now a member of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by LionDeLeo: 5:19am On Jun 22, 2017
The tout is on his way home.

But Tinubu, person no fit play with you again? grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by jomoh: 5:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Ode somebody
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by ademoladeji(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2017
His headache ...

He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

Polithiefcians with their dirty games.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 22, 2017
The Recall Experiment. Where is Olusegun Adeniyi? This is also a good topic.

111,534 voted in election, but 188,588 ‘Approved’ Melaye’s recall.... Really?
Listening to "Ajekun iya" by Dino.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lovely retort from that Seyi dude. Struck the nail right on the head!
I went back to check what Seyi posted and it had to do with Igbos your worst nightmare.

Take this pill.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The tout is on his way home.

But Tinubu, person no fit play with you again? grin grin grin
Even a thousand Tinubu can't recall someone that's standing behind Saraki grin

Dino Melaye can't be recalled

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Iamwrath: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Does anybody else sense panic in this writeup ?

Not my business though , but did Melaye work for Census or as a coroner ? how does he know dead people are in the register ?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
But he's scared, It's all over him
He thought it was a joke not knowing it will be real af
I want to sell my Samsung S4 biko
Location is abk, IB or Lag

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by helphelp: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Dem say dem no want you again...

Which one be hoax...

Na your papa property

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by adebobconed(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
Easy
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by salabscholar01(m): 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
OK
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by AntiWailer: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2017
I wish they recall that eediot successfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Homeboiy: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Bello n Dino r mad n its only d kogi pple that knows that
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by hardywaltz(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Odé
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
The last comment though
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by LoveJesus87(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2017
K
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by Abeyjide: 8:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Dino who said his case against Sahara reporter is coming up on 6th of June and to day is 22nd June with no news regarding that. truly is name is Dino Maliar.who told him those people have died or Dino himself killed them?

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall by luvinhubby(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2017
This Kogi state governor is a dead log, owing 15 months workers salary and all his energy is channelled at Daniel Melaye.

Curse of poor leadership in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Buried (Photos) / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.