Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? (1164 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change / Ladies, Would U Rather Be Rich Man Side Chick Or A Poor Man One And Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
As a result of a thread i read sometime ago i began pondering between these two personalities who will u rather choose?

1.Lady/Guy who does not have an appreciable level of education i.e. A stack illiterate but who is loving,good character, attitude, attractive,homely, but poor in bedmatics

2. A learned Lady/Guy who's character and attitude is next to zero, uncultured, but good in bedmatics

Lets set d ball rolling...

I go for 1. wink

whats ur take
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by pongwa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
I go for none, woman finish ni?

this topic is not worthy of FP walahi try harder OP
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
None
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Basildvalour(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Grab her and teach her bedmatics.
Even virgins learned
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by toyese01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
In sport bettin you will see things like 2/1 HT/Ft

That's my choice, odds yen gara baje
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by midehi2(f): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
thats not my portion jor
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by raayah(f): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Number 1 With a collection of dildoos
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
None
pongwa:
I go for none, woman finish ni?

this topic is not worthy of FP walahi try harder OP

U are faced wth those two options which will u pick??
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by pongwa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Baddo101:

U are faced wth those two options which will u pick??
it will only happen in my dream and I will wake up to reality loool.

I dont wanna think it at all
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by DiegoNakel(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
toyese01:
In sport bettin you will see things like 2/1 HT/Ft

That's my choice, odds yen gara baje
Bro you are mouthed !!!
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Kayoski(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
This thread has no future
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by toyese01(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
DiegoNakel:

Bro you are mouthed !!!

Yes my bro, nothing like 1,1X 12,2 2X nooo, it must be †̥ђε one with the highest odd 2/1

Double winning
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:
Number 1 With a collection of dildoos
shocked
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
toyese01:

Yes my bro, nothing like 1,1X 12,2 2X nooo, it must be †̥ђε one with the highest odd 2/1

Double winning
this one na single win issue
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Kayoski:
This thread has no future
Brother. wats ur take on this issue??
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Kayoski(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Baddo101:
Brother. wats ur take on this issue??
Sorry bro,this isn't an issue so I have no take...
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omo na 2 sure pass but she go be side chick... wink cool hehehe yeske!
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
This one serious ooo.
both get as he b. but if i can read through d op mind i guess he is comparing both persons wth directly opposite or contrasting features.
Love,good attitude n character,Good interpersonal relation is ok compared to a saucy n lackadiasical attitude.
I think i will prefer a soft, humble,easy going and loving and attractive person dan a saucy,hostile,disrespectful,obstinate and cunning lady who doesnt give a damn of whatever happens to me. I rather prefer to remain a bachelor than having dos kind of silly chics.

I think bedmatics is a secondary one that can b corrected wth modern advances in medicine and d likes.

#my take though..
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by ideyhere(f): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
As I no go fit dey water soap enter my eye, I go for none. Besides OP, everybody daydreams once in a while...but do you have to carry your own daydreams to NL
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kayoski:

Sorry bro,this isn't an issue so I have no take...
So u av no business here in d first place
Re: Which Will U Rather Spend D Rest Of Ur Life With? by Baddo101(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:
As I no go fit dey water soap enter my eye, I go for none. Besides OP, everybody daydreams once in a while...but do you have to carry your own daydreams to NL
Dis are real scenarios lets forget day dreaming or no day dreaming

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Is Threatened By My Success!!! / Pls Help Dpo Is Disturbing My Police Girl Friend / Harmathan National Anthem:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.