Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change (6269 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / How To Spot Sex Starved Guys In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thiss is a special message to all the girls on Nairaland that has beenn deprived of the deliciousness of a veryy good konnddo by their boyfriends and side boys..

Ur life changing experience is about to happen today..a miraculously large Anaconda has come ur way today in the form of Jerrygustemante smiley am jusss a pm awayyy!!!

I will yanshh u for free..no bank charges ss!

To those that will comment stupidly.. carry ur wahala and go...I won't take it lightly with you angry

If u are a Lady and u comment on this threadd then u wantt the konndoo.. if u are a guy then ur girlfriendd wantss it..BEGIN!! cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin

Front seat.... cheesy Oya show us what we need to see.. Feed our eyes with this luscious chocolatey yet humongous sugarcane tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Glassdoll(f): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Front seat.... cheesy Oya show us what we need to see.. Feed our eyes with this luscious chocolatey yet humongous sugarcane tongue
Knew I'd find you here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by finalboss(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
hmmm so the person abv me iz sex starved embarassed no wonder

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
shockedshocked

I wanted to say something nice but fvck it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

swirri when last has a nice large konnddo entered ur tight yanshh ? smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
makydebbie:
shockedshocked

I hope u are not sexx starved..cos if u are we needdd to find that ur bf and castrate him straight off angry
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

swirri when last has a nice large konnddo entered ur tight yanshh ? smiley

Aaaaayaaaay! He talked back ooo... grin

It was very long time... Like juz last nyt... grin hahahahahahhaha so werrisdis gigantic kondo na?
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
ma'am can I koondomize u smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Glassdoll(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

ma'am can I koondomize u smiley
Sorry I am a virgin grin
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:

Well, this is very interesting thread atm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Aaaaayaaaay! He talked back ooo... grin

It was very long time... Like juz last nyt... grin hahahahahahhaha so werrisdis gigantic kondo na?

last night with that 4-inchhhh peniss boy called Rasheedee angry

u don't expect me to upload the pictures of my ultra large size konnddo shey !!!!!! just send a PM and I'll comman give u home service smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by MackBrooklyn: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
makydebbie:
shockedshocked

Just unfúck it and just say the something nice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by makydebbie(f): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

I hope u are not sexx starved..cos if u are we needdd to find that ur bf and castrate him straight off angry
lol I'm not biko grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by MackBrooklyn: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
Sorry I am a virgin grin
Did you just say Virgin?? shocked

*Faints* cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
Sorry I am a virgin grin
Because am a nice guyy and a cheerful giver..ill help u out of ur situation smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

last night with that 4-inchhhh peniss boy called Rasheedee angry

u don't expect me to upload the pictures of my ultra large size konnddo shey !!!!!! just send a PM and I'll comman give u home service smiley

Who the hell is Rasheedee? angry shocked

OK... I will PM u... Juz make sure u reply me... grin
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by makydebbie(f): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

you don't wanna here it tongue....honestly I wonder when I'm gonna get a ban undecided

sorry about your main acct
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by makydebbie(f): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

you don't wanna hear it tongue....honestly I wonder when I'm gonna get a ban undecided

Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I'm not biko grin grin
my sources in Ghana told me he isn't fvcking u well angry

ok..when last did he fvck u
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by MackBrooklyn: 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
makydebbie:
you don't wanna hear it tongue....honestly I wonder when I'm gonna get a ban undecided

I can do you a favor by reporting you honey maybe you might just get the ban you're wishing for sweetheart wink tongue

@TheBolded, thanks honey kiss
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who the hell is Rasheedee? angry shocked

OK... I will PM u... Juz make sure u reply me... grin

Rasheedee the 4-inchh boy that has been shining ur congo says my sources

ok baby..it's ur lucky day..ur coochie will testify to the wonders of my konndoo smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I can do you a favor by reporting you honey maybe you might just get the ban you're wishing for sweetheart wink tongue

@TheBolded, thanks honey kiss
Mcbrooklyn my Ashewo Brother stop derailing my thread grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

Rasheedee the 4-inchh boy that has been shining ur congo says my sources

ok baby..it's ur lucky day..ur coochie will testify to the wonders of my konndoo smiley

Oohhh.. I get it...so his real name is RASHEEDEE angry angry

He lied to me angry grin he said his name is ___________...oh never mind! I will leave his azz now!
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by MackBrooklyn: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:
Mcbrooklyn my Ashewo Brother stop derailing my thread grin grin

Wetin now?? undecided

Na this your ashewo thread you dey call thread?? undecided cheesy tongue
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Glassdoll(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Did you just say Virgin?? shocked

*Faints* cheesy cheesy
You want a picture or what? undecided cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by rossiebarbie(f): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

abi..let us see d cassava
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by Piercedclit1(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ha
Hmmmm
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohhh.. I get it...so his real name is RASHEEDEE angry angry

He lied to me angry grin he said his name is ___________...oh never mind! I will leave his azz now!

betterrtrr!!!!! all those small boiss don't worth ur sweet pvssy angry
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by MackBrooklyn: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
You want a picture or what? undecided cheesy

Lol, yeah I would love to see a 3D picture if you don't mind wink cheesy
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by JerryGustemante: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
rossiebarbie:
abi..let us see d cassava
u sef wanto see the CASSAVA!
let's make a deal..can I chook it inside u when u see ittt smiley
Re: Sex Starved Girls Come In..ur life is about to change by rossiebarbie(f): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
JerryGustemante:

u sef wanto see the CASSAVA!

let's make a deal..can I chook it inside u when u see ittt smiley
show me fest..efit be like pencil..who knows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Danger Of 'Love At First Sight' / Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On? / Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.