Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? (1484 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't bash ladies

#TeamTreatAllLadiesWell#
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2015
The onez that feel no guy on my can ask em out or quote em... Those onez that fink all guys on nl re Jobless like their father. Nd those onez that think i can only bash here on nl not in reality.. But if u see me in reality.. U Would wish u never met me. Most of em re disrespectful..
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by donMIG(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Dem too dei form joor.
Dey c all mehn as....
Well me no come find woman
N certainly will not worship any hoe hia
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Charles4075:
Oga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir :DOga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir
Another arse licker found!
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by angieberry(f): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Na by force to reply pm
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Charles4075(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

*Maaa just dey look* cheesy
Very soon, we'll see a thread like ''10 things ladies do on NL to receive bashing from guys''.* Maaa just dey observe* cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Charles4075(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Another arse licker found!
Guy, did I say anything wrong or insult you? Please never you ever try that again, you don't know me neither do I know you. So, what's with the ''arse licker''? Please, it should not repeat itself again.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2015
EbuDox:
I don't bash ladies

#TeamTreatAllLadiesWell#

U dnt bash i can fuckin see undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity Or What? / 6 Things You Must Know Before You Try Withdrawal/pull-out Technique DURING SEX / Help! Konji Has Given Me Super Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.