Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? (1478 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by henrylowe(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
I personally decided to drop this thread so as to know the reasons why guys aggressively mouth-thrash our ladies

Many lady often say that guys on the forum are misogynist in nature. Well, that may be true to some extent

As for me, what I detest about many of them and why I don't hesitate to bash them, is because many of them have the mentality that all guys here are cowards and can only express themselves on a forum like this. More so, I also detest the ones who are so full of themselves that they put up the status "don't PM me cos I won't reply"

Now to the guys, what do you detest about these ladies that makes you bash them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
M
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Fynist(m): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sum off dem Type with their fingers which has been disconnected from their brains. They are so loud and insultive when , a debate is on. Behind that screen, if you find out are people with serious Self Esteem problems or the ones who were jilted by a smooth talker. So the best they can do to lash back and the menfolk is to type trash online and insult people with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Charles4075(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Guy, ready for the derailers to derail this thread and the bashers. Lemme observe
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm not a guy but I'll donate a comment anyway. I don't believe the issue here is "NL ladies" per se, I believe the issue is very much real. As in, they carry their pus oozing wounds from being love TKO'd in real life & come take out all their angst on innocent people here who wouldn't even tell them apart from a hole in the ground. That much hateration on strangers who don't even know you like that is alarming. Tells me that some need a one way ticket to the shrink's couch. It's not healthy at all.

Ok, I'm done now smiley As y'all were. Deuces.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by ernesty20(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
I dnt bash ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't bash ladies so lemme observe comment cool
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by ipledge10(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some dont know how to talk,dey just put fingers on key pad and type rubbish...

But i dont bash ladies
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by wristbangle: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't bash ladies oo! God is my witness! My hands are clean coolcool

Any babe whey e quote me eh!
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Charles4075(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
Fynist:
Sum off dem Type with their fingers which has been disconnected from their brains. They are so loud and insultive when , a debate is on. Behind that screen, if you find out are people with serious Self Esteem problems or the ones who were jilted by a smooth talker. So the best they can do to lash back and the menfolk is to type trash online and insult people with reckless abandon.
Lolz. Name one good example boss
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Whatever I do or say here is for fun....datz y I hardly reply abusive mentions.

The funniest thing is dat those guys dah bash ladies here cant do it in the 'real' world.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Charles4075(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir cheesy
tosyne2much:
Oga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by IamLEGEND1: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by tpiander: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
it's a cultural thing, some cultures encourage it.

so, it depends on peoples' personal orientation, you have to find out where they are coming from, that will give you a clue.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by tosyne2much(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
Charles4075:
Oga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir :DOga Tosyne Tosynelus. I hail ohhh. You nor dey bash ladies at all.. You're a gentleman and a real one at that. Salute you sir
Hahaha cheesy

*Maaa just dey look* cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Teespice(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
for some reason I will view this thread, let me know what would be said.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Seculent: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
Teespice:

for some reason I will view this thread, let me know what would be said.
mtcheww.
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Teespice(f): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seculent:
mtcheww.
you be snake?
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by virginboy1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
SHE FEELS SHE IS DOING A GUY A FAVOR BY CHATTING HIM UP...IRANU
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by virginboy1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
I DETEST THE ONES THAT CALL GUYS JOBLESS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE SAID GUYS ARE BROKE AND STRUGGLING .
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
How did I get here?? Anyways, since I'm here...

I detest the She-males o............
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

The funniest thing is dat those guys dah bash ladies here cant do it in the 'real' world.
Iffa hear say guys don't bash ladies for real world...... Woman, open your eyes!
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by dharay99: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
m†cheeeeww... Useless †hread
dah lacks origin....neeeeexxxxx†.!
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by ilo04(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
because majority of dem are hoes lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by tupem: 12:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Fynist:
like u just did! Pot calling kettle black! undecided
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Omotayor123(f): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2015
Observing...
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Omotayor123(f): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
#TeamIgnoretheMumunis cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

#TeamIgnoretheMumunis cool
cool
Re: Guys, What Do You Detest About Nairaland Ladies That Make You Bash Them? by itsIYKE(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2015
My problem with them is that majority actually has d1ck in real life........1 3rd of all female monikers here are really guys.....I have my special way of knowing them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Woman Is About To Walk Out Of Our Relationship..nightormornin S*x / What Is Valentine? / Ladies This Is Why Nigerian Guys Are Not Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.