Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (674011 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Funny enough i wanted to add firefire as being an exception so don't get me wrong,I know say you be Yoruba man.Were you not the same person I was chatting with yesterday?

Is okay.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
My people see wetin I see this morning as I was driving by a neighbor's house....

Omo see wetin my naija peole go call meat

*runs before Aare sees my post*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by sukkot: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
ProfShymex:

Nice. So the number of Lagos Ijebus the I know on here has increased by one. You, nisai, pc1cero, psyl1sh, and there used to be a next guy who's supremely knowledgeable about international politics from Germany. He's from the Lekki/Ajah axis. I never knew Ijebu folks were that many till someone showed me certain names that are quintessentially Ijebu. Bwoi, we are everywhere lol.

I saw ya Ijebu folks repping for Yoruba and naij at the carnival two years ago. I think I created a thread for it but I will attach the pics to this post.

Lol. I never liked the Pistons back then. They were too blue collared for me - just high defensive energy and proper execution - with no fun. Utter boring team lol. I just developed a little bit of interest in the team when Chris Webber went there to retire. I'm a big Chris Webber groupie (big Jalen Rose groupie as well). The Fab 5 can't do no wrong with me. Anyway, I have been bleeding purple and gold since I started watching the NBA and will forever ride with the Lakers Nation, regardless of how terrible the team is right now.

The NBA is more competitive and fun to watch right now, unlike, say, 2-5 years ago. There are so many great talents coming through. You need to watch Steph Curry - the NBA has never seen a sharp shooter like him. And he can do it all apart from shooting.
[b]oh shytt those carnival pictures are tight. i see they got white folks driving the buses too lol. ijebu always doing it big. we aint no slouch, we bring our A game every-time lol. always turnt up. yeah speaking of the NBA i might watch some game tonight if i aint too tired enough to stay up. you know the 5-8 hour difference and whatnot. that is probably another thing that turned me off it. like i struggle to stay up watching games to where i just gave up. games be starting at 1 am british time lol. i aint got the stamina to be staying up every-night at 1 am and watching till like 4 am. forget dat shytttt. actually now that i look back that is what dampened my interest in the nba because as of the time i was in the states which i only just left 4 years ago to relocate to britain, but even as early as 2012 i was still a huge follower, with empasis on HUGE. yeah i think its the british time thang that made me lose interest. i tell you what though ? its a temporary shutdown cuz i know i will start watching it hardcore if i relocate to naija cuz then i would be more relaxed. you know this white people out here got you watching the time like crazy[/b] grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
My people see wetin I see this morning as I was driving by a neighbor's house....

Behave grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
1bkaye:

Behave grin grin

Lol I felt like tying one up and throwing it in the back of my car embarassed

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
StuntingBlack:

Cc: ProfShymex
Aareonakakanfo
9jacrip
Zimoni
.....et AL.

Please take note.!!!

Battle of the sexes right?... The females here nko; *eyebrow raised up to hairline*

Cc iyalode IlekeHD ...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

It looks like Eran Etu(Antelope).

Obe le leleyi ooooooo. Naija don't have the patience, we would have devoured the etu by now.

Oyinbo shaaaaa. They are not even bothered the animals might flee.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by zimoni(f): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
modath:

Battle of the sexes right?... The females here nko; *eyebrow raised up to hairline*

Cc iyalode IlekeHD ...

E ma bi'nu. Eyin na ni iyawa.

Agba O Ni Tan Lori'le.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Lol I felt like tying one up and throwing it in the back of my car embarassed

Ha Iya agba Iya agba you wan chop that one sef? ehn! na wa for you ooo.Mrs kendra krinklesac grin grin cheesy

Na you sabi.If you like chop the universe cheesy cheesy

Remember the patrick !d!ot who was bragging on that thread that he has never clicked on this thread that he doesn't even think or care about Yorubas?

Mo ka were mu leni grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
zimoni:

It looks like Eran Etu(Antelope).

Obe le leleyi ooooooo. Naija don't have the patience, we would have devoured the etu by now.

Oyinbo shaaaaa. They are not even bothered the animals might flee.

Lmaooo my brother,

If you kill those things outside of deer hunting season, you will be fined and possibly jailed.

That's why American pigeons are so lazy. They even shako as you pass them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Ha Iya agba Iya agba you wan chop that one sef? ehn! na wa for you ooo.Mrs kendra krinklesac grin grin cheesy

Remember the patrick !d!ot who was bragging on that thread that he has never clicked on this thread that he doesn't even think or care about Yorubas?

I'll be back to reply you cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Road Markings is very important, even if you can't add another lane, renovate the road and Mark it!
It reduces the rate of accidents and eases the flow of traffic.

Eku ojo meta cheesy

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Keep pretending to be sophisticated tongue

I know you. You've chopped aligator, snake and bushRAT meat. No come dey pretend that you no go chop deer if they cook it for you lol.

A lot of them check this thread out. Inu n bi won. Owu n je won. They even come in as guest or as "ghost" IDs.

I don't know people can pretend so much.

They need to hurry up and divide this country so that the sw can manage itself from tse-tse flies and leeches.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
9jacrip:
Iya agba this is for you.I know say you like food cheesy cheesy grin so whenever you visit Ibadan, this should come in handy cheesy

Lol who told you I like eating? Don't mind Aareonakakanfo....... that ngga and his big belle drum embarassed

chaiii embarassed embarassed

Bukka is pretty good tho.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:
Road Markings is very important, even if you can't add another lane, renovate the road and Mark it!

Eku ojo meta cheesy

Ojo meta pelu.

Where is that?

Nigerian roads are JUST awful; bad planning and bad architecture.

Roads without sidewalks and bike lanes, looks like smeared black paints on the floor.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
Looool WIZGUY69 this your picture looks very real ooo cheesy cheesy Infact i'm thinking of forwarding that picture to DAWN

Anyways I love green environments.Fashola came up with the tree planting idea but Lagosians didn't really take it seriously.I also prefer seeing grasses on demarcations to sand or just concrete

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Looool WIZGUY69 this your picture looks very real ooo cheesy cheesy Infact i'm thinking of forwarding that picture to DAWN

Anyways I love green environments.Fashola came up with the tree planting idea but Lagosians didn't really take it seriously.I also prefer seeing grasses on demarcations to sand or just concrete

So the road is not even real?

chaiii *ilekeh you fall my hand*

Same here. I love green everything.......that's why I love Ekiti state. You see greens for miles.

Or something like Florida planning.....80% of their environment looks like this, with beautifully decorated palm trees.

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Keep pretending to be sophisticated tongue

I know you. You've chopped aligator, snake and bushRAT meat. No come dey pretend that you no go chop deer if they cook it for you lol.

A lot of them check this thread out. Inu n bi won. Owu n je won. They even come in as guest or as "ghost" IDs.

I don't know people can pretend so much.

They need to hurry up and divide this country so that the sw can manage itself from tse-tse flies and leeches.

Iya agba mii ti e ni paro nibi bayii.Everytime i go to Ajowa, I always make sure I eat my eran igbe that's what they call bushmeat.

As for the first 2 you mentioned, you no well grin cheesy Alligator ko Komodo dragon ni.You and who dey chop snake?

When i saw him make that comment,I was just looking at the !dd!ot like...

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Iya agba mii ti e ni paro nibi bayii.Everytime i go to Ajowa, I always make sure I eat my eran igbe that's what they call bushmeat.

As for the first 2 you mentioned, you no well grin cheesy Alligator ko Komodo dragon ni.You and who dey chop snake?

When i saw him make that comment,I was just looking at the !dd!ot like...

Ye ma shako fun mi. Se ti modath ba se eran snake fun yin, se e ni je? embarassed
Why eran igbe? Sounds like sh!t meant.

Fun won n le jare. I no get their time. This is my video game/ Yoruba thread day cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

So the road is not even real?

chaiii *ilekeh you fall my hand*

Same here. I love green everything.......that's why I love Ekiti state. You see greens for miles.

Or something like Florida planning.....80% of their environment looks like this, with beautifully decorated palm trees.

Loool so you no know...If you play games well, you can easily tell its pure 3d...

Oda je n tu asiri mi fun e .Ise ti mo n se ni yen. Game ati Animation...so i know a lot about the industry that was why i bought Okupe's comic to see what his stories look like.

Your eye don clear now abi, I don tell you one secret

Going by the pictures I've seen, Ekiti is one place I would love to live.I really like the yellow lines on roads too
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lol
Green environment is just the best.
I don't see Lagos having a green environment even in the nearest future.
The time has elapsed!

BTW

Which city are those roads located?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ojo meta pelu.

Where is that?

Nigerian roads are JUST awful; bad planning and bad architecture.

Roads without sidewalks and bike lanes, looks like smeared black paints on the floor.

Hahhahahaha

That's Nigeria for you, even vehicles have taken over the pedestrian lanes.

Bike lanes and sidewalks are fantasies for now.
That road is in Ekiti! cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ye ma shako fun mi. Se ti modath ba se eran snake fun yin, se e ni je? embarassed

Fun won n le jare. I no get their time. This is my video game/ Yoruba thread day cool

Iya modath.Iyawo oniyawo.You wan put me inside yawa abi? Ye dddevil!

I don't know why they call it "Eran Igbe"

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Lol
Green environment is just the best.
I don't see Lagos having a green environment even in the nearest future.
The time has elapsed!

BTW

Which city are those roads located?

They're just random google pictures.I want the romanis to have bi-ass-fra so we can start the revival of Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Eku ojo meta cheesy

Exactly! I don't know why this aspect is often ignored in Nigeria. A road is constructed and within 1-2 years, the road markings get wiped off due to environmental factors, and no one bothers to ensure those marks are painted back.

In a few southern African countries, reflective road markers and paint are used to demarcate lanes on the highway. Once your headlights hit the reflective markers you get a clear indication of the perimeter, even when there are no street lamps to illuminate the roads.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Loool so you no know...If you play games well, you can easily tell its pure 3d...

Oda je n tu asiri mi fun e .Ise ti mo n se ni yen. Game ati Animation...so i know a lot about the industry that was why i bought Okupe's comic to see what his stories look like.

Your eye don clear now abi, I don tell you one secret

Going by the pictures I've seen, Ekiti is one place I would love to live.I really like the yellow lines on roads too

That's nice. Teletele, mo fe sise pelu Blizzard Entertainment UX Design, sugbon nigba ti oga mi je ki n se coding/programming, mo ri pe mo feran iyen ju.

So video gamu lo n fi sere all day abi? chaiiiii I jealous you small smiley

Next time I go home, I can show you why I prefer Ekiti to Lagos. or maybe Mynd can take us around undecided
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

You want me to have nightmares? sad

I watched snake doccie on Nat Geo & i was scared of my shadow for weeks.... Me ke, laye kojo. shocked

The Romanis come here regularly nah even the self identified "yoruba" can't keep away & call it "feel good"

I just wonder why everything with them has to be reduced to antagonism & strife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Hahhahahaha

That's Nigeria for you, even vehicles have taken over the pedestrian lanes.

Bike lanes and sidewalks are fantasies for now.
That road is in Ekiti! cool

Can you imagine.

How can drivers be aske me "are you a zebra" when I use the zebra line to cross. So much disorderness embarassed
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Iya modath.Iyawo oniyawo.You wan put me inside yawa abi? Ye dddevil!

I don't know why they call it "Eran Igbe"

Ever hear dof polyandry? smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

That's nice. Teletele, mo fe sise pelu Blizzard Entertainment UX Design, sugbon nigba ti oga mi je ki n se coding/programming, mo ri pe mo feran iyen ju.

So video gamu lo n fi sere all day abi? chaiiiii I jealous you small smiley

Next time I go home, I can show you why I prefer Ekiti to Lagos. or maybe Mynd can take us around undecided

Loool who tell you say I dey play game.I'm a 3d generalist but i love working as a texture artist.Blizzard no be beans ooo.Its a bbig company.

Wizguy 69 this is Ekiti.That picture you posted is a 3d picture

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ilekeh(f): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2015
modath:

You want me to have nightmares? sad

I watched snake doccie on Nat Geo & i was scared of my shadow for weeks.... Me ke, laye kojo. shocked

The Romanis come here regularly nah even the self identified "yoruba" can't keep away & call it "feel good"

I just wonder why everything with them has to be reduced to antagonism & strife. cheesy

Lol ko si iberu jor.

I've had snake meat before and it was deliciousssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
laudate:

Exactly! I don't know why this aspect is often ignored in Nigeria. A road is constructed and within 1-2 years, the road markings get wiped off due to environmental factors, and no one bothers to ensure those marks are painted back.

In a few southern African countries, reflective road markers and paint are used to demarcate lanes on the highway. Once your headlights hit the reflective markers you get a clear indication of the perimeter, even when there are no street lamps to illuminate the roads.

Abuja is better managed, the streets are well lined & illuminated , & lanes demarcated...

Legend has it that the ND militancy sprang from their rented crowd visit to Abuja during the 1 million man march for Abacha .... That they saw what oil wealth was doing in the north & they went batshit crazy... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.