Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (676975 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Ibebe/Ilekeh/IlekeHD and quimicababes

The daddies, 9jacrip and aareonakakanfo are home - time to serve dinner. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD8mxge6kek

Say what? Love the song tho
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 1:51am On Nov 14, 2015
Qelvin:

no this Igbo boy is serious cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then go and create another thread for it.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Ibebe/Ilekeh/IlekeHD and quimicababes

The daddies, 9jacrip and aareonakakanfo are home - time to serve dinner. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD8mxge6kek

I be trini...get a soca song nah lol grin cheesy.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2015
Some people don show face ooo

Ki won saa ma ko waala ti won bawa la leyi ooo
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:56am On Nov 14, 2015
9jacrip:

He has not been active in this section.

You mentioned the need for a revolution a while back then I wondered to myself if that could be a possibility in SWest?

I was just messing about with revolution. grin

Yoruba folks are too sophisticated for revolution - unless it's an owanbe revolution with a lot of merrymaking.

You want folks who were crying about meat like molly when people raised alarm about how Fulanis are killing Yoruba folks to revolt, no? Stop it, just organise a big owanbe party for my people with a lot of amala and music, and it's all good. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

I was just messing about with revolution. grin

Yoruba folks are too sophisticated for revolution - unless it's an owanbe revolution with a lot of merrymaking.

You want folks who were crying about meat like molly when people raised alarm about how Fulanis are killing Yoruba folks to revolt, no? Stop it, just organise a big owanbe party for my people with a lot of amala and music, and it's all good. grin grin

I had a lengthy conversation with a Nigerian friend of mine tonight (20mins ago to be exact).

The negro told me that no revolution can help Nigeria. He sounds so complacently pathetic.

FOBs and NINs makes it so hard to have hope of change.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 1:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Loooool Eyi o de wa da oooo.Ti mo de n duro de ounje emi grin grin ko si aburu

As per the Daddies thing,I know you and Shymm3x drink water with Pizza pans without anything dropping off grin grin Respect! Awon agba awo lo n soro

Surely the Old men are wiser and they know what we don't know grin grin

But why are you guys keeping these secrets from youths like us That's unfair

No be beans to drink water from this thing na

Loooooooooool

Are you watching the Brazil vs Argentina game?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Qelvin:

Thanks bruv, one very admirable quality of Yoruba people is their culture of liberality and openness towards dating outside of their own nucleus, and yeah you are right on the conservative part(noticed that in this chic,the way she exudes calm,charm,with this alluring subtlety in her voice that underlies a classy type of freak especially when she speaks yoruba in that sexy Egba dialect of hers...I speak Yoruba btw as I was born and bred in Ibadan), man fvck it Yoruba girls have won me over, Biafra might have to wait cause I ain't leaving this chic anytime soon man.

Loool.

Don't worry when you get ya Biafra, you can always apply for whatever passport Yoruba decide to use then via ya wife.

Shyte, if you lot like each other, she's yours. God bless the union.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loooooooooool

Are you watching the Brazil vs Argentina game?

Yeah! but didn't want to bring the discussion here
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 2:04am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

I had a lengthy conversation with a Nigerian friend of mine tonight (20mins ago to be exact).

The negro told me that no revolution can help Nigeria. He sounds so complacently pathetic.

FOBs and NINs makes it so hard to have hope of change.

Lol.

That's what happens due to lack of proper exposure and living in a messed up country for too long.

These folks are so funny, some of them even confuse stupidity/docility with being educated/sophisticated. grin

Please, leave these folks alone...they deserve what they get.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Shymm3x: 2:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yeah! but didn't want to bring the discussion here

Okay.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

That's what happens due to lack of proper exposure and living in a messed up country for too long.

These folks are so funny, some of them even confuse stupidity/docility with being educated/sophisticated. grin

Please, leave these folks alone...they deserve what they get.

But I pay for it when I go to Naija, i.e driving through potholes big enough to serve as a lake.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2015
Luuuuuucas Liiiiiiima!
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 14, 2015
Mummy bobo I can see you viewing the thread

Ni iwoyi oru. se ko si
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 3:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Mummy bobo I can see you viewing the thread

Ni iwoyi oru. se ko si

Midnight feeding.... grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Midnight feeding.... grin

Ewo tu ni midnight feeding? Ko ye wa oo.E se alaye fun wa
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Ewo tu ni midnight feeding? Ko ye wa oo.E se alaye fun wa

Omo kekere mi ni oooo.... o si ma ji n jeun loru.

O feran ounje pupo.... osu meta ati abo ni.. smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Ooooohkay Eku itoju smiley

Raumdeuter you watch match?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Se e sure pe oko yin ko lo n disturb?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by raumdeuter: 3:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Ooooohkay Eku itoju smiley

Raumdeuter you watch match?

I watched Brazil Argentina. Also Germany France. Martial na baller
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Se e sure pe oko yin ko lo n disturb?

Ti oko mi n ba n "disturb", ise e o mu ina de oko ti mo ba si ri owo ma te phone!! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

I watched Brazil Argentina. Also Germany France. Martial na baller

Ch!t. I no watch that france match but I watch brazil sha

Why is Dunga playing Douglas by the left flank by the way.That guy should be by the right so he can cut in and shoot

I dey feel the boy ddie! i.m.o na una best player be that so far this season
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 4:03am On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Ti oko mi n ba n "disturb", ise e o mu ina de oko ti mo ba si ri owo ma te phone!! cheesy

Sebi e le multitask nau. Ngba ti owo kan be te phonu, owo ikeji le ma te ......
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath(f): 4:14am On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Sebi e le "multitask" nau. Ngba ti owo kan be te phonu, owo ikeji le ma te ......

Yoruba for multitask "ko irin meji si ina ro"

Ise yen o se multitask rara, o gba ka fi gbogbo okan ati agbara yanju ee tongue

Omode yi ti gunfe, ka wa mu apakeji oorun yi titi di aago meefa abo..
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 4:29am On Nov 14, 2015
modath:

Yoruba for multitask "ko irin meji si ina ro"

Ise yen o se multitask rara, o gba ka fi gbogbo okan ati agbara yanju ee tongue

Omode yi ti gunfe, ka wa mu apakeji oorun yi titi di aago meefa abo..

Haba, that's too wordy for one word abeg. grin

@the bold, madam please don't spoil this innocent mind cheesy

e jo, e fun omo wa l'ounje o.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by attacker231: 5:26am On Nov 14, 2015
zimoni:

Hahahahaahahahah

Egbon, you don't know dayokanu? He's a Kabiyesi. Ekun oko awon omo Igbo. One man riot that used to give flateeno a run for their money. He's been here since 2005 or 2006. He's a Vet.

Many people have left. Politics section is no longer interesting anymore since veterans left. Smallies and I-POD youths have taken over now.

True. Miss the likes of egggeaders, generalscatter, Italiano, reborn1 and many other e-warriors.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tonychristopher: 6:40am On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:

But a lot of these folks also work in the state ministries and other agencies across the SW. So they're contributing to the huge recurrent expenditure and debt profiles across the region. You can't just leave ya own region and become pests to other folks. So they should be targeted when it's time to start cutting down government spending across the region.

Yoruba folks are just too stupid and docile for my liking. These are the same folks who told us APC is the best thing since slice bread - but the same APC has destroyed the whole region with utter idiotic fiscal policies.

They told us Tinubu is a maverick, but the same Tinubu has ended up enslaving the region and future generation to enrich himself.

They're the ones who go around fighting Biafrans when Biafrans aren't disturbing them, thus bringing collective shame to Yorubas who don't give two fvcks about Biafra.

These idiots even support Buhari more than Northerners, despite the fact that Buhari intelligently ceded all the sensitive position of power under his government to the North - and gave out the tedious/problematic ones his government would be judged by to the South. Thus making them do the dirty work while the North consolidates its hold on power.

And they're the same fools who tout that "we're accommodating" tripe everywhere to their own detriment, while piling up crazy debts.
To be honest I used to think that you can't talk like this but to be very frank I am very impressed . I love men that call a spade what it is

Nice one bro keep it up...if we all can mind our business nd say the truth we will triumph

Now let me mind my business by been an observer
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ibebe: 6:42am On Nov 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

To be honest I used to think that you can't talk like this but to be very frank I am very impressed . I love men that call a spade what it is

Nice one bro keep it up...if we all can mind our business nd say the truth we will triumph

Now let me mind my business by been an observer

*sprays him with insecticide *

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tonychristopher: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2015
DikeOha882:
I laugh when I read comments here about accomodating Igbos in civil service, why is that some folks keep lying to themselves, let me tell you that my former hod in marketing dept esut was a yoruba from ondo, by name olakunle olakunori olaniyi.

Apt

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tonychristopher: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2015
Qelvin:

Thanks bruv, one very admirable quality of Yoruba people is their culture of liberality and openness towards dating outside of their own nucleus, and yeah you are right on the conservative part(noticed that in this chic,the way she exudes calm,charm,with this alluring subtlety in her voice that underlies a classy type of freak especially when she speaks yoruba in that sexy Egba dialect of hers...I speak Yoruba btw as I was born and bred in Ibadan), man fvck it Yoruba girls have won me over, Biafra might have to wait cause I ain't leaving this chic anytime soon man.

Just because of Toto ....u leave freedom or self actualisation

Shameful

Is that toto laid with gold and platinum

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tonychristopher: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2015
tevinsolt:
Lack of foresight, begets chaos. The premise this nation has built upon would never allow it, to move forward ever. Forced unity can only last for so long.
Biafrans (as they refer themselves) were forced into staying Nigerians after their first attempt of seceding. The first trial is all that's needed to sow a seed that will continue to bear fruits season in and season out. No matter how long Nigeria lasts, unborn generations from the SE will continue to be a pain to the Nigerian establishment. They will and can never be satisfied with Nigeria, someone will always try to avenge the deaths of his/her kinsmen whenever they feel they are being suppressed, in our time or the future. Massob, and as of recent Ipob headed by Nnamdi Kanu are testament to my account.

Nigeria needs to let go of Biafra, and a possible result is the total disintegration of Nigeria as we know it, which is fine, it is not a do or die affair like many take it to be. We can all separate and focus on developing distinctly.

I'm Yoruba, If Biafra wants to go, I say the Nigerian Government let her go, so that the important things in life all Humans regardless of race, religion, tribe long for have can be achieved.

let all Yoruba on NL stop giving undue attention to Biafran threads, and stop unnecessarily projecting a "can do without the you attitude." They seriously think Yoruba can't do without them. And what concern of ours is with SS being a part of Biafra anyway?

May God bless you for this superb submission

How I wish most of your folks with think like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.