Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (668924 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awwww Seun is really trying to help lol

Thanks Oga
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ishiamu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. That is a man you are talking to. Though a man with boobs

I doubt bro
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by modath2: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seun:
I'll move it back to politics and close my eyes to the title which I still don't understand. I will also feature the thread on home page. Cheers.

You da best!!!... Thanks for standing with your own.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by theV0ice: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Who carry this glorious thread come front page shocked shocked

Do they want to kill it? angry

I was shocked when my wife told me she saw my beloved thread on FP!!

Aproko messenger, help us take it back jare....ta lo be yin ni se??
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
shizzy7:
Thank you. It definitely deserves it because we've fought so many battles here from Mods to monikers...

Ilekehd, from Culture section - Politics section - FP.

Seun has a good motive, but..... Yoruba haters plenty o
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Funjosh:
Na wa o. A sad sad

Who move the thread self

MayorofLagos, Aareonakankafo, Ilekehd and co abeg make una let me know when and where the new move will be please smiley

My brother, maybe Aare and MOL o. I'm upping my viewing mode.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tobtap: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
cool
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Bigprozzie: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Seun was just trying to give the thread more visibility. He made the decision in good faith but he doesn't understand that some elements will try and derail it

There are so many ways that CabbieAc could have passed the message to him instead of been rude about it.

theV0ice:
Who carry this glorious thread come front page shocked shocked

Do they want to kill it? angry

I was shocked when my wife told me she saw my beloved thread on FP!!

Aproko messenger, help us take it back jare....ta lo be yin ni se??
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by gulfer: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
For those who do not know,this is the Official GDP of all southwest states.

GDP in the Southwestern Region of Nigeria
The Region contributes about 35% of the country’s GDP estimated at $180bn, out of which Lagos State contributes 72% at $129bn and other States sharing the remaining $51bn.

Ekiti ---------- N3.5bn
Lagos ------- N129bn
Ogun -------- N5.3bn
Ondo -------- N28.32bn
Osun -------- N3.54bn
Oyo --------- N8.85bn

I got this from DAWN Commission's facebook page

*Modified: its suppose to be in Dollars not Naira, they probably made a mistake

Now I see why fayose continues to WAIL
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ARIZONA123(m): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
ishiamu:

I doubt bro
. You want to see his male moniker?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by shizzy7(f): 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
zimoni:

Nice one. Finally, Ambode is working.
Ambode is not working...

*The traffic from Apapa to Island is frustrating, crazy and sickening.

* Third Mainland bridge is the new park for trucks, tankers and trailers. Wait till the bridge collapses.

* Public school students are no longer receiving free textbooks as it was during fashola's tenure.

*Small potholes are degenerating to bad roads.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
forgiveness:

Yes, you're right when it comes to religion it's about live and let live but when it comes to faith it's about living/depending on God's mind. Therefore, I do not speak about religion I speak about faith which is truly the substance of things hoped for. Remember, I didn't initiate the discussion of 'the bible is confuse' 'I doubt there is God' 'where is the location to heaven.....' you did and I was only responding to clear your mind.

I still offer myself to show you the way to heaven since I know you gprs can't show you. Shalom

You want to show me a nonexistent heaven? Thanks dude, but I'm gonna have to pass.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
theV0ice:

The motive is very naive my sister. This is inviting attention from some retards who don't like anywhere there's peace, tranquility and common sense

Omo ales and ota are very plenty angry

Naive, but without intentional evil.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by theV0ice: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bigprozzie:
Seun was just trying to give the thread more visibility. He made the decision in good faith but he doesn't understand that some elements will try and derail it

There are so many ways that CabbieAc could have passed the message to him instead of been rude about it.

But he as the owner of this forum can't feign ignorance of what this beautiful creation has become in recent times. Bringing this magnificent thread to the homepage will also attract retards who have nothing sensible to offer. The quality of discussion here is at risk with the attention it will get now.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by ishiamu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You want to see his male moniker?

Yea
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by theV0ice: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
IlekeHD:

Naive, but without intentional evil.

But who better to know the ediocy they'll unleash on the thread than he who created it and watches over it?

You will soon see plenty oloribobo people start displaying their inherited madness here now.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
theV0ice:

But who better to know the ediocy they'll unleash on the thread than he who created it and watches over it?

You will soon see plenty oloribobo people start displaying their inherited madness here now.

True. Do not engage with such individuals on this thread, kindly report them.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Aminat508(f): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by superduperjay: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Bros they've been here many times just ignore them or report. The thread is off frontpage now.
theV0ice:

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by theV0ice: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
IlekeHD:

True. Do not engage with such individuals on this thread, kindly report them.
superduperjay:
Bros they've been here many times just ignore them or report. The thread is off frontpage now.

No problems my people.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by IlekeHD: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
OnReflection:

You are a better man than I am for arriving at the conclusion I highlighted.

Being of a more cynical bent, I would argue that it was moved to the FP in furtherance of commercial interests rather than for any altruistic reason you can think of. In short, to encourage the usual rancour (mudfest) which obtains around these parts and draw traffic.

I am too long in the day not to recognise chicanery, when I see it. cheesy

You may be right. There's no altruism in business.

That's why the front page and the politics section encourages so many tribally motivated arguments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.