Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (671968 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

Yield is a proper Christian - devout one.

And I actually thought she was reserved till she went to war with some next chic. Bwoi, the ghetto side of her from living in Canada since she was a kid came out. Shyte, when I saw that - I kind of started liking her more. Then she went on a next rampage on some guy in the family section - that sealed it for me. Real arse chic right there. grin

Anyway, what do they look like? Are they very pretty with crazy bodies?

I don't know who Yield is but speaking of females from Kwara

They're no different from your regular kind of Yoruba women

No difference other than religion
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

I don't know who Yield is but speaking of females from Kwara

They're the same as your regular kind of Yoruba women

No difference other than religion

Oh okay.

I'll be on the look out for them. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

Oh okay.

I'll be on the look out for them. grin

Starter pack

-Jalamiya

-Cap

-Proper beards

-Your trousers above your ankle

Abu Shymm8x cool grin grin cheesy

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Quimicababes I'm waiting for your treatise on the Yorubas in Trinidad and Tobago
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

Starter pack

-Jalamiya

-Cap

-Proper beards

Thank me later

What's "jalamiya"?

Beards like Osama? - I think I'll pass cos I'm currently growing my beards and I should look like Rick Ross in the next 3 months. grin

Cap? - I do wear hats.

Trouser above ankle? - hell no. grin

Anyway, which Yoruba subgroup has the best looking chics to you?

Personally, from those I've met - this is my list (face and body):

- Ijebu.
- Osun.
- Egba.
- Ondo.
- Ekiti.
- Ibadan.

What do you think?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 2:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Full Text of " THE HISTORY OF THE YORUBAS FROM EARLIEST TIMES TO THE BEGINNING OF THE BRITISH PROTECTORATE

https://archive.org/stream/historyofyorubas00john/historyofyorubas00john_djvu.txt
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

What's "jalamiya"?

Beards like Osama? - I think I'll pass cos I'm currently growing my beards and I should look like Rick Ross in the next 3 months. grin

Cap? - I do wear hats.

- Ijebu.
- Osun.
- Egba.
- Ondo.
- Ekiti.
- Ibadan.

What do you think?

Lol. You put on jalabiya with a bante and some sneakers walking round with a beard.....you will impress Taliban! grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

What's "jalamiya"?

Cap? - I do wear hats.

- Ijebu.
- Osun.
- Egba.
- Ondo.
- Ekiti.
- Ibadan.

What do you think?

Jalamiya is the one Arabs and Muslims wear.Arabs call it "thawb" but Nigerians call it Jalamiya or Jalabiya.When I was in school,we used to call it Jalams grin

Oga no go wear hat ooo grin grin You gats buy cap or Lawani(Turban)

You no want cut your trouser eehn you no marry am ni yen grin grin cheesy

As per the most beautiful Yoruba women,I give it to my Ondo sisters smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 2:41am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

Starter pack

-Jalamiya

-Cap

-Proper beards

Thank me later

Ohh, ok...i see where this is coming from. grin grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Full Text of " THE HISTORY OF THE YORUBAS FROM EARLIEST TIMES TO THE BEGINNING OF THE BRITISH PROTECTORATE

https://archive.org/stream/historyofyorubas00john/historyofyorubas00john_djvu.txt

This is the pdf version: https://ia800302.us.archive.org/34/items/historyofyorubas00john/historyofyorubas00john.pdf
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Ohh, ok...i see where this is coming from. grin grin

Looooool where is this coming from?

I'm lost
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Lol. You put on jalabiya with a bante and some sneakers walking round with a beard.....you will impress Taliban! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://media./media/KCW8Gcg1T8PK/giphy.gif[/img]

Sir, is jalabiya also kaftan?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:
Quimicababes I'm waiting for your treatise on the Yorubas in Trinidad and Tobago

oh...didn't know you were serious about it lol undecided but there is literature on Yorubas with regards to Trini both by a Yoruba guy and some Trini scholars.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Eleko MayorofLagos you better tell him

He thinks he's in London

Ofe fe Omo kwara la layi mura bi Afa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2015
quimicababes:

oh...didn't know you were serious about it lol undecided but there is literature on Yorubas with regards to Trini both by a Yoruba guy and some Trini scholars.

No problem.We want to see it wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

Jalamiya is the one Arabs and Muslims wear.Arabs call it "thawb" but Nigerians call it Jalamiya or Jalabiya.When I was in school,we used to call it Jalams grin

Oga no go wear hat ooo grin grin You gats buy cap or Lawani(Turban)

You no want cut your trouser eehn you no marry am ni yen grin grin cheesy

As per the most beautiful Yoruba women,I give it to my Ondo sisters smiley

Turban? - the almighty ragheaded camel jockey there. Allah Akbar!! grin

Yes, Ondo chics are nice. I was checking one last year, we just had to break it off cos she didn't really know what she wanted and the marriage references all the time just put me off. Don't know why a 23 year old would end almost all convos with marriage. I'm young and I still need to grow. But she's a sweet chic and her batty is crazy. Still cool peeps though she's going out with some uncle now.

And hey, I didn't pick Ijebu chics cos I'm Ijebu. I did cos all the Ijebu chics I know are very good looking. I don't know too many though. I'm not partial when it comes to chics.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

No problem.We want to see it wink

I'll do some screenshot on Dr.Lewis various books and mention them for y'all.She did the most research dating back in the 1960s.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

Yes, Ondo chics are nice. I was checking one last year, we just had to break it off cos she didn't really know what she wanted and the marriage references all the time just put me off. Don't know why a 23 year old would end almost all convos with marriage. I'm young and I still need to grow. But she's a sweet chic and her batty is crazy. Still cool peeps though she's going out with some uncle now.

And hey, I didn't pick Ijebu chics cos I'm Ijebu. I did cos all the Ijebu chics I know are very good looking. I don't know too many though I'm not partial when it comes to chics.

Lmaooooo maaaaan you better be prepared grin grin cheesy

Speaking of Yoruba women,I don't even bother to ask about their sub-group.I just ask about their states so i can hardly tell who's Akoko or Ijebu or Egba

But the most beautiful Yoruba women I've seen are from Ondo

You need to go to Akure asap.Its the home of beauty queens wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://media./media/KCW8Gcg1T8PK/giphy.gif[/img]

Sir, is jalabiya also kaftan?

Shhyyyte!! Kaftan Hold on...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 2:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Jalabiya...

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tpiadotcom: 3:00am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

Speaking of Yoruba women,I don't even bother to ask about their sub-group.I just ask about their states so i can hardly tell who's Akoko or Ijebu or Egba

If you are looking for beauty queens, check other Yoruba states or better still, head east.

Thanks, next topic.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tpiadotcom: 3:01am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

And hey, I didn't pick Ijebu chics cos I'm Ijebu. I did cos all the Ijebu chics I know are very good looking. I don't know too many though. I'm not partial when it comes to chics.

I think you should stick with either Ijebu, Igbo or Jamaican/Carribean.

If you date at all

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by tpiadotcom: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Mynd44 if you come in swinging on this thread again, you will know what they know in America.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

I dunno but I registered on NL and started having better knowledge about Yoruba subgroups, I just people what part of Yorubaland their parents are from.

Ondo chics are nice. Miss89 is also decent, she just likes 'em white boys too much lol. I defo need to be on the look out for Ondo chics then. I know Osun chics are nice - know a few.

Let me show you a pic of some Ijebu chic I chat to. I won't post her body but her back off is crazy.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 28, 2015
tpiadotcom:

If you are looking for beauty queens, check other Yoruba states or better still, head east.

Thanks, next topic.

Haven't I warned you to stop quoting me?

What's wrong with you
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Jalabiya...

Looool.

Ali baba and the 40 thieves looool.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 3:07am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:
Eleko MayorofLagos you better tell him

He thinks he's in London

Ofe fe Omo kwara la layi mura bi Afa grin grin grin

Lmao! Shymmex, you need a tasbih, a beard and a turban if the Ilorin girl is muslim. If she's christian no need to stress.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2015
shymm8x:

I dunno but I registered on NL and started having better knowledge about Yoruba subgroups, I just people what part of Yorubaland their parents are from.

Ondo chics are nice. Miss89 is also decent, she just likes 'em white boys too much lol. I defo need to be on the look out for Ondo chics then. I know Osun chics are nice - know a few.

Let me show you a pic of some Ijebu chic I chat to. I won't post her body but her back off is crazy.

Maaaaan that's quality!

You better quickly pay your bride price wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Lmao! Shymmex, you need a tasbih, a beard and a turban if the Ilorin girl is muslim. If she's christian no need to stress.

Hahaha Leave him let him continue wasting his time there.Except If he wants to settle for women who are not from Kwara because 90% of the Kwara women i've met are Muslims
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by MayorofLagos(m): 3:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Most guys here have not seen tpia. If they do they will tidy up a bit and learn to adore you.

Ain't that right sweetie gal? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 3:12am On Nov 28, 2015
CabbieAC:

Maaaaan that's quality!

You better quickly pay your bride price wink

Hopefully. Just waiting for the right time.

She's just 22 and she's in some on/off relationship with a next Jamaican guy she's been with since college.

I'm just taking it slow...taking her out and playing the waiting game. But she's on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (384) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.