Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics - Politics (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics (668723 Views)

OPC - Faseun & Adams Unite For Security Of Yoruba Commonwealth / SEUN - Re: Yoruba-commonwealth-politics / Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (384) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Hmmmn who's this mignone character. shocked The name sounds cool smiley One of Modath's people?

Welcome to the commonwealth my sister wink

She is an ijinle babe. Can you imagine? She even put in the accent marks! shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

Looool.

I didn't even post on any other thread, apart from this one, with that handle. So there was nothing offensive in my post and I was just messing about on the thread yesterday with videos.

That biitch arse banned the both of us and started posting comments on the Enugu and Anambra threads. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Darn! Nigeria/Nigerians are fcvked up.

But he's no more the mod here tho and even If he did,the character whom I was even thinking would do something about it never responded.He thinks I'm interested in sending mails begging him to unban me
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

Loool.

So that heifer, afam4never/balkan/kaycid77 banned you as well? - hysterical.

I was actually posting on the thread - then kaboom, my handle was banned for 25 years, for no reason. Then I checked and saw that it was the biafran phaggot. I just laughed, deactivated the account, and moved to other things. Was gonna come back tomorrow when my real handle comes back live.

If these mofos could be this petty over a simple thread on the internet - only God knows how folks mess up one another in naij cos of tribal differences. Bruv, Nigeria is doomed. Trust me, that country can never make progress with all the hate and madness going on there. grin

only time will tell my brother. àgùtàn tiwa kò lòun kò b'ajá tan, ajá lo n'ìyá òun kò bí dúdú. Ìdá ni yo pe'ra rè lérú
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Ritchiee: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
mignone:

e dakun arakunrin mi, obirin ni mi o
Ema binu.Idahun yin kun fun lakaye pupo.A se ohun ti okunrin le se,won ni obinrin tun peregede,my lovely sister...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

I'm Ijebu but not Ogun Ijebu - Lagos Ijebu.

But my mum is Remo/Egba - so I can claim the state as well.

No tchin tchin.I never knew this

Laudate please tell her to take it easy on us.Awa o gbo Yooba oo grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

But he's no more the mod here tho and even If he did,the character whom I was even thinking would do something about it never responded.He thinks I'm interested in sending mails begging him to unban me

He's a mod in the politics section, hence you'll see "a mod in the politics section banned you" on there.

He and OAM are the two mods in this section.

Don't be begging these clowns. Just open a new handle. And if you can't be arsed, just leave the darn forum.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=24]Nigerian Government awards contract for water projects to four south west states.[/size]

The Nigerian government through its
agency, the Ogun-Oshun River Basin
Development Authority, has awarded
contracts for various projects under the
2014 appropriation.
The head of media of the Authority, Femi
Dokunmu, in a statement, explained that
the projects, which include water supply
scheme, flood and erosion control works,
drilling of boreholes and construction of
centre-pivot irrigation schemes, were
located in communities across Lagos,
Ogun, Oyo and Osun States.
These states are covered by the
operations of the Authority.
He said the water supply schemes are
the Ajinapa Water Supply Scheme (Phase
II), the Oko Water Treatment Plant in
Oyo State and Olode Water Supply
Scheme (Phase II) in Osun State.
According to the statement, contract has
also been awarded for the Flood and
Erosion Control project in Sagamu, Ogun
State while Ifako Ijaiye, Festac Town,
Shasha and Yewa River Basin in Lagos
State and Agunrodo Ilesa in Osun State
are for study and design.
Mr. Dokunmu said the 185 boreholes,
which are solar-powered and hand-
pump fitted, are located across the four
states.
He said the irrigation scheme was a 20
hectare centre pivot irrigation scheme
located at Ofiki in Oyo State.
He said the projects were in addition to
other on-going ones from previous being
executed by the Authority.
The managing director of the Authority,
Akin Soyemi, called on the contractors to
ensure that the projects were completed
as scheduled.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
mignone:

only time will tell my brother. àgùtàn tiwa kò lòun kò b'ajá rìn, ajá lo n'ìyá òun kò bí dúdú. Ìdá ni yo pe'ra rè lérú

Sis, ya Yoruba is too concentrated for me. grin

Can you please translate it?
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

He's a mod in the politics section, hence you'll see "a mod in the politics section banned you" on there.

He and OAM are the two mods in this section.

Don't be begging these clowns. Just open a new handle. And if you can't be arsed, just leave the darn forum.

He's no more the mod.The Mynd character is the new mod.Anyways I don't even want to talk about these guys.All I can tell them to do is to keep it up

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
laudate:

Alright, it took me about 4 hours to decode what you wrote up there using my trusted CDs, learning aids and a dictionary, but it was well worth the effort. E seun pupo.

e j'èbùré ègbón mi- apologies in a deeper sense
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Ondo to revive ceramic firm, targets 1,500 jobs[/size]

The Ondo State Government has announced plans to re-launch its Golden Ceramic Products company in Ifon, Ose Local Government Area with the projection to employ about 1,500 workers.

According to the government the 24 year old moribund Golden Ceramic Products Limited is being resuscitated in collaboration with Jac-estee Nigeria Limited .

Signing the Memorandum of Understanding on behalf of government for the re-opening of the firm in Akure, the Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Aderotimi Adelola, said the resuscitation will create employment for teeming youths, boost income generation for the people and the state.

He affirmed that the development is part of efforts of the state to prioritize industrialisation which is included in the 'A Caring Heart' mantra of the Governor and to aid genuine development of the state economy, hence, the need to rejuvenate the industry which had proved a hard nut to crack for previous administrations.

He said the indigenous company is expected to complete the resuscitating and opening project within the next six months in order to increase the economic status of the state, adding that the company will be producing Tiles by June, 2016.

Corroborating his view, the Coordinator, Ondo State Directorate of Public Private Partnership, Prince 'Nekan Olagbegi, said the project is in line with the vision of the Governor to ensure Ondo State is industrialised to boost its economic status and create employment.

He expressed optimism that through the public private partnership arrangement, the expertise to be brought by the industrialist will activate the industry and enhance economic sufficiency in the state.

Commenting on the development, the Chief Executive Officer, Jac-estee Nigeria Limited, Mr. Jacob Olugbenga Abinwa, said when in operation, the company will employ between 300 to 1500 youths from the state, observing that it will improve the economic status of the area and Ondo State in general.

He said as soon as operation begins, the company will produce floor and wall tiles, high grade tiles, among others.

http://worldstagegroup.com/index.php?active=news&newscid=26267&catid=30

wink smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

He's no more the mod.The Mynd character is the new mod.Anyways I don't even want to talk about these guys.All I can tell them to do is to keep it up

Are you sure about that?

Anyway, fck 'em. I need to go watch NFL.

But when I'm ready for them including the owner - the forum will crash like the Lehman Brothers did the global economy. grin

I don't have their time now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:
[size=24]Nigerian Government awards contract for water projects to four south west states.[/size]

Nice one wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by WIZGUY69(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=24]South West Region :[/size]

The south west region of Nigeria offers a wide range of sights and experiences; from the beaches in Lagos to the natural springs in Osun state and from the historic city of Ibadan to the mountain caves of Ogun state. South West Nigeria has six states; Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo. It is majorly a Yoruba speaking area, although there are different dialects even within the same state. The weather conditions vary between the two distinct seasons in Nigeria; the rainy season (March - November) and the dry season (November - February). The dry season is also the bringer of the Harmattan dust; cold dry winds from the northern deserts blow into the southern regions around this time. Ekiti - Fountain of Knowledge Ekiti is a state in western Nigeria and it was created out of the Old Ondo in 1996. The state has 16 local government areas, with its capital in Ado-Ekiti, and is divided into four areas; Ekiti Central, Ekiti North, Ekiti South and Ekiti West. Ekiti was one of the many Nigerian states that was independent before the British came and introduced indirect rule. It is known as the 'Fountain of Knowledge', as it is reputed to have produced a good number of professors and several academic pioneers in Nigeria. The people of the state can trace its ancestry to Oduduwa, the father and ancestor of the Yoruba race. Ekiti people are one of the largest ethnic groups among the Yorubas, with an ancestry in the migrated people of Ile Ife. They speak English, Ekiti and other varying dialects. Ekiti is an upland zone rising over 250 meters above sea level and it covers a total of 6,353 square kilometres of land. It is bordered by Ondo in the south and Kwara in the north. Kogi is to the east and Osun to the west. The state is dotted with rugged hills such as the Ikere-Ekiti hills in the south, Efon Alaaye hills in the west and Ado-Ekiti in the center. It is also important to note that the state is home to the Ikogosi warm and cold water spring. The major source of occupation and income in the state is agriculture. Agriculture provides income and employment for about 75% of the populace and they produce both food and cash crops. The food crops are: rice, yam, cassava, maiza and cowpea while the cash crops are: cocoa, oil palm, kolanut, plantain, Banana, cashew, citrus and timber. Lagos - Centre of Excellence Lagos (meaning lakes) was created on May 27th, 1967 and consists of four islands; Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi and Iddo . It has 57 local government areas, and was the capital of Nigeria until 1976. It is known as the 'centre of excellence', as it is the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria, having more than half of its industrial investments. It is a Yoruba speaking, south-western state, but the population consists of people from all tribes in the country and many different nationalities. Lagos is known for its music, beaches, nightlife, parties and hard-working lifestyle. The slogan 'work all day, party all night' cannot be truly experienced anywhere else. Victoria Island is the main nightlife district in Lagos. Eko Atlantic City: This is a planned 21st century city, currently being built on reclaimed land along the coastline of Lagos bordering the Atlantic ocean. It is estimated it will attract 400,000 residents and 250,000 daily commuters into the island. Ogun - Gateway State Ogun was created in 1976 with Abeokuta as the capital. Abeokuta means 'under the stone'. Also known as the 'gateway state' because of its strategic position as the link by road, rail, air and sea to the rest of the country, its towns of importance Sagamu, Ijebu Ode and Ilaro served as markets during the mining industry's better times and still do today. Ogun state comprises of varying dialects of the Yoruba language; the Egbas, the Egbados, the Ijebus, the Remos. Ogun deals in traditional arts, carving, sculpture, smithery amongst others. The state covers a landmass of 16,409sqkm, and it shares an international boundary with the Republic of Benin to the west and interstate boundaries with Oyo state to the north, Lagos and the Atlantic to the south and Ondo state to the east. Places you did love to visit: Olumo Rock in Abeokuta Bilikisu Sungbo Shrine in Oke-Eri Yemoji Natural Swimming Pool in Ijebu-Ode Oyan Dam in Abeokuta North Iwopin Boat Regatta and Ebute-Oni in Ogun Waterside. Ondo - Sunshine State Ondo popularly referred to as the "Sunshine State" was created on the 3rd of February 1976 from the former Western State of Nigeria. It has 19 local government areas and originally included what is now Ekiti state, which was founded in 1996 by General Sanni Abacha. Its capital is Akure. There are numerous dialects of Yoruba spoken in Ondo state (Akoko, Akure, Apoi, Idanre, Ijaw, Ikale, Ilaje, Ondo and the Owo). Ondo is blessed with resourceful, industrious and hospitable people. The state boasts subsistence farmers, fishermen and traders as well as a seasoned crop of educated elite which led to its classification as one of the most educationally advanced states in Nigeria. The lifestyle of the people includes energetic dancing, the production of clothes, wood crafts, carved house-posts, decorated doors etc. Antiquities and artefacts have also been preserved and are displayed in traditional palaces. Ondo, with a land mass of 14,789sqkm, is larger than Connecticut and only just smaller than Hawaii. It lies geographically on the tropical belt and is bordered in the north by Ekiti and Kogi; east by Edo state; west by Oyo and Ogun and in the south by the Atlantic Ocean. Osun - State of Living Spring Osun is an inland state with Osogbo as its capital city. The people of Osun are hospitable and very industrious, involved in all sorts of trades. Osun has 30 local government areas and is divided into senatorial districts. The state was created in 1991 from Oyo state, and got its name from the River Osun; a natural spring that is said to be the manifestation of the Yoruba goddess Osun. It is known as the 'state of living spring'. Here you will find mostly traders, artisans and farmers, producing hand woven textiles, leather-work, and woven mats. There is an annual Osun Osogbo festival during August, held along the river banks, with annual rites performed at the Osun Osogbo grove attracting visitors from around the world. The Osun Osogbo grove was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005. Image credit: IITA Image Library Oyo - Pace Setter State Oyo is in the south-west of Nigeria and it was among the 3 states carved out of the former Western State of Nigeria in 1976. The state has 33 local government areasand it is known as the 'pace setter state'. Ibadan, the capital and most important city, is the third largest metropolitan area (by population) in Nigeria after Lagos and Kano. Oyo has five broad group divisions; Ibadans, Ibarapas, Oyos, Oke- Ogubs and Ogbomoshos. Oyo enjoys a similar dual climate condition to the rest of the south- western states, with a rainy season and a dry season. The climate is ideal for the cultivation of crops like maize, yam, cassava, millet, rice, plantain and cashew. Oyo State covers a total of 28, 249 square kilometres of land mass and it consists of old hard rocks and dome shaped hills. A remarkable natural feature in the state is the Old Oyo National Park.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ritchiee:
Ema binu.Idahun yin kun fun lakaye pupo.A se ohun ti okunrin le se,won ni obinrin tun peregede,my lovely sister...
ojú n ti mi o... àmó, e seun pupo; eyin naa ku ise opolo. yoo dara ooo
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Classicool(m): 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
mignone:

on this, i learnt from a reliable source dt d election was 'neatly' manipulated in favour of d incumbent
That's sure especially in Oke-Ogun side that's why he went there to thank them for being gullible... I trust my people for ogbomoso.... They Yab anybody that go against them... Even when Akala was governor he was Yab that he couldn't come for 3 months because people are angry about what he did...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Africaman: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Here are the main members of the Egba traditional rulers council listed below. The other traditional rulers fom Egbaland are junior to the ones listed above, hence are not represented on the council.

Traditional Council Members :

1. His Royal Majesty Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo The Alalake of Egbaland President
2. His Royal Majesty (Dr) Adedapo Adewale Tejuoso The Oshile of Oke-Ona Egba
3. His Royal Majesty Oba Halidu Laloko Sobekun The Agura of Gbagura(Egba Agura)
4. His Royal Majesty Oba Olusanya Adegboyega Dosunmu The Olowu of Owu(Owu-Egba)
5. His Royal Majesty Oba Moshood A. Oyede The Olota of Ota(Disputed as Ota is claimed by Awori, indeed it is their capital!)
6. His Royal Majesty Oba (Dr) J. O. Omolade Olubara of Ibara
7. His Royal Majesty Oba N. A. Adekanbi The Olofin of Isheri
8. His Royal Majesty Oba (Apostle) M. A. A. Olabode The Omola of Imala
9. His Royal Majesty Oba A. O. Oyero The Oniro of Iro
10. His Royal Majesty Oba Michael A. Fatona The Elewo Ilewo
11. His Royal majesty Oba J. O. O. Tella The Onisaga of Isaga
12. His Royal Majesty Oba S. A. Oloyede The Onijale of Ijale
13. His Royal Majesty Oba S. O. Fasina Onikooko of Kooko
14. His Royal Majesty Oba S. A. Ojugbele The Onilogbo of Ilogbo
15. His Royal Majesty Oba S. A. Oladipupo The Olu of Ifo
16. His Royal Majesty Oba A. K. Akamo The Olu of Itori
17. His Royal Majesty Oba F. O. Makinde The Olu of Igbein
18. His Royal Majesty Oba Onitele of Itele - (Vacant)

Egbaland covers six local governments in Ogun State and parts of one or two in Lagos State.

These are as follows: i) Abeokuta north, ii) Abeokuta south, iii) Odeda, iv) Ewekoro, v) Ifo vi) Egba Obafemi in Ogun and vii) Iju/Isheri in Lagos.

Odigba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
[size=14pt]How Nigeria Kills You: The Example Of Mowe, Ogun State By Pius Adesanmi[/size]

When the Nigerian wakes up and thinks of basket cases of authoritarianism like North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, and Sudan, where the state can hang you or disappear you just like that, his instinct is to thank God that his own failed and corrupt democracy is slightly better than those places

You can forgive this Nigerian for thinking that his own life is a little better than that of the North Korean or the Saudi. After all, the Nigerian’s experience and understanding of impunity is nothing more than the fact that his present and future can be raped by his leaders because the leader and led have reached a consensus to create a primitive society of crime without punishment. And if a leader is lucky enough to die just after raping this Nigerian’s present and future, the Nigerian victim immediately turns him to a saint and rains curses on anyone who speaks ill of the dead.

Impunity, for the North Korean, means that the Generals can just disappear him on behalf of the state and the maximum ruler without any questions asked. In Saudi Arabia, one-eyed, bearded, lunatic Wahhabis can put the sword to your neck on behalf of the House of Saud just like that – these days they no longer bother with the inconvenience of flimsy charges.

This explains why the Nigerian can be forgiven the delusion of thinking that he suffers a more humane form of impunity than the North Korean or the Saudi. But the Nigerian is deluded. A state whose impunity disappears you or finishes you off once and for all – like North Korea and Saudi Arabia – is far better than a state whose impunity kills you in slow and painful instalments. A state that makes you a corpse and spares you agony is far better than a state whose entire raison d’être is to make you a living-dead and supervise your living-deadness.

Although they are both citizens of two of the world’s most irresponsible states, the dead North Korean escapes the prolonged living-deadness of the Nigerian – which ultimately still ends in death. The Nigerian state exists solely to inflict and supervise the torture that eventually leads the living-dead uncitizen to his or her grave.

That, exactly, is what is going on right now in a town called Mowe, in Ogun State. This town bears much of the traffic back and forth between Lagos and Ogun state. Two years ago, I was en route Lagos with a friend when I noticed that the major road which snakes its way through the entire length of the town (Federal or state road, I don’t know, but it’s a major highway) had been scraped in preparation for repairs. Mowe is a naturally very dusty town. Not sand – just fine yellowish powdery earth, the sort that forms a mushroom cloud of deadly smoky dust when wheels run on it. It settles as cake on everything within sight – houses, food, the human body, etc. If inhaled, it settles as cake on the lungs.

When I saw the length of that road work two years ago, I was pleased – at least they are fixing the road – but I was slightly worried. No, make that alarmed. We drove for over ten kilometres through the very centre of a densely populated city, producing a gigantic yellowish cake dust cloud such as I have never seen in my life. And I saw so many residential houses, businesses, etc, on both sides of the road. I was worried about dust inhalation and wondered how many citizens of Mowe are dying gradually and quietly. I consoled myself that construction would soon be over.

Last year, I had to drive through Mowe again in the company of the columnist and activist, Bamidele Ademola-Olateju. Not a single inch of progress had been made. The citizens of that town had breathed one year of 24/7 dust. You see some of them covering their noses with hospital nose masks. I told Bamidele that I had been on that road the previous year. One year of dust inhalation by the people of Mowe. One year of slow, agonizing death that they are not even aware of. Bamidele was driving. We were on our way to Lagos from Ibadan and had diverted to visit her sprawling commercial farm at the border of Oyo and Ogun states. She shot me a glance. The glance of a diasporan returnee who has learned the bitter truth that your battles and wars for Nigeria must be carefully selected because you cannot fight every battle.

This year – make that last week – I was returning from the Ake Arts and Book Festival 2015 in Abeokuta. Fate, again, took me through Mowe on the drive to Lagos. Just as we got to the start of the nightmarish dust-stretch through the town, the air conditioning of the car I was travelling in packed up. At first, I thought I could brave it and I told the driver to wind down the windows. Less than half a kilometre into what should be like a 15-kilometre ordeal, my lungs were threatening to pack up. If you have ever lived in Sokoto and witnessed a sand storm; if you have ever seen any documentary of sand storms in the Sahara desert, you will get a rough idea of what life is in Mowe. Mind you, in Mowe, it is not even sand. It is powdery yellowish cake – that is what the earth looks like in that town.

In Sokoto, in the Sahara Desert, it is nature. In Mowe, it is man-made. Deadly sand inhalation is the handiwork of a state which has a million ways to kill her citizens in instalments. In a 21st century state, a state which understands the meaning of the value of the life of the citizen, it would have been criminal to embark on the project I saw in Mowe without a thorough environmental impact assessment.

Once that is done, you proceed to mitigation. How are we going to carry out this project swiftly and in phases to minimize dust inhalation? Those who live on both sides of the road are going to have uninhabitable habitation throughout the duration of the project, what do we do about them? Where do we provide them temporary accommodation? Continuous exposure to dust cake will discolour and disfigure so many private houses and businesses during construction, how do we make provision for compensation. Above all, how what kinds of compensatory medical resources are we going to put at the disposal of the people of Mowe for continuous exposure to dust.

Because this is Nigeria, none of this has happened. The state just moved in, scraped the existing macadam from the surface of the entire length of the road in the town and left them at the mercy of the extremely heavy traffic to and from Lagos. For three years now, those Nigerians have been dying agonizingly without even knowing it: intense and continuous dust inhalation. Precisely the same way Nigeria has been killing the people of the Niger Delta with gas flaring and eco genocide for decades.

Part of the double tragedy of being a Nigerian is that the state kills you, makes you a living-dead, and preys on your ignorance of your situation. Because the state kills you and preys on your ignorance, many of you, especially some now dying in daily instalments in Mowe, will read this treatise and jump into a programed defense of that same state that is killing you. Prof, take it easy now. Prof, go and siddon for corner. Prof, you keep comparing Nigeria and Canada. Did Canada get there overnight? Prof, you never see anything good in your country, you are not patriotic.

While you are it, abusing me instead of rejecting your dehumanization by the state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, on whose watch the people of Mowe are dying of dust inhalation, is busy adjusting the height of his cap. Every day, his trademark “fila peteesi” (story building cap) is growing taller, blocking people’s view, blocking the view of progress. Given the rickety condition in which I saw his state last week, I don’t know why he should be blocking the view of Nigerians with fila peteesi. Mowe, of course, is in a Local Government Area. There is somebody in charge. Just as there is somebody in charge in Abuja. All three tiers of government are united in killing you little by little. They have a thousand ways to kill you.

Every time I look at Nigeria, I tell myself that nobody who has been involved in the leadership of that country can make heaven for their wickedness is beyond human imagination. But they also cannot make hell. Imagine if you are Satan and you are the king of hell. Hitler comes and you admit him. But you draw the line with Hitler. You decide that it is not possible to find human leadership specimen in any country more wicked than Hitler. You make a law that Hitler is the absolute worst benchmark of wickedness that hell can admit. Anything worse than Hitler has no space in hell.

Just as you finish signing this into law, the leaders of Nigeria present themselves at the gates of hell…

http://naija247news.com/2015/11/how-nigeria-kills-you-the-example-of-mowe-ogun-state-by-pius-adesanmi-2/

WIZGUY69 please try spacing your post to make it more legible.We wan jack am wink

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

No tchin tchin.I never knew this

Laudate please tell her to take it easy on us.Awa o gbo Yooba oo grin

Hehehe.... cool Egbon, no fall my hand abeg! If you say you don't understand the language, what do you want someone like me to say?? shocked Do you know how many CDs I consulted, to decode the first sentence in her post?? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

Sis, ya Yoruba is too concentrated for me. grin

Can you please translate it?
i'm sorry egbon mi. was just trying 2 respond 2 ur lamentations abt our dear country.I said: we Yorubas aren't so discriminating ourselves frm/refusing to identify wif 'dese ppl', they are d ones claiming 2 b more superior&dt it's d slave dt will remind d heir abt his origin...
once again, my apologies
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
laudate:

Hehehe.... cool Egbon, no fall my hand abeg! If you say you don't understand the language, what do you want someone like me to say?? shocked Do you know how many CDs I consulted, to decode the first sentence in her post?? cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Like I said in one of my posts,I'm not really interested in the fantasy league until we get the right people here.Unfortunately,they haven't responded.For now we can keep talking about our success stories,developments,history,culture/tradition e.t.c.Once again this is our Kick-out list

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Hmmmn who's this mignone character. shocked The name sounds cool smiley One of Modath's people?

Welcome to the commonwealth my sister wink
u're so right. thank u sir; mummy Modath brought 'us' here...
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laudate do you have any info regarding Oluwa glass company?I know say you dey always sabi that kind thing smiley
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo

Also watch out for Lushore/isalegan/treyQ and nduchuck - snakes/snitches right there. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
mignone:

u're so right. thank u sir; mummy Modath brought 'us' here...

Ewo ni gaaaan grin grin I thought as much.Emi na sa n wo wipe tani eni yii cheesy.Mummy junior I sight you wink
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
mignone:

i'm sorry egbon mi. was just trying 2 respond 2 ur lamentations abt our dear country.I said: we Yorubas aren't so discriminating ourselves frm 'dese ppl', they are d ones claiming 2 b more superior&dt it's d slave dt will remind d heir abt his origin...
once again, my apologies

No need to apologise, sis. It's cool.

Thanks.

Nigeria is a cesspit destined for abyss. grin
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by laudate: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Laudate do you have any info regarding Oluwa glass company?I know say you dey always sabi that kind thing smiley

Ah...please give me a few days to conduct a search. The company is based in the Okitipupa area of Ondo state. They used to manufacture sheet glass, but I am not sure if they are still in operation. undecided Kindly let me check & get back to you.
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:
Aareonakakanfo

Also watch out for Lushore/isalegan/treyQ and nduchuck - snakes/snitches right there. grin

Hahaha! I had doubt regarding the Trey.Q character but the person denied it so I just left him.As per Lushore/nduchuck, well...I don't know grin.

Nice match during the weekend between Fury and Klitschko.I was shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2015

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha! I had doubt regarding the Trey.Q character but the person denied it so I just left him.As per Lushore/nduchuck, well...I don't know grin.

Nice match during the weekend between Fury and Klitschko.I was shocked shocked

nduchuck is a different snitch and stupid muthaphucka. But the lushore/treyQ/isalegan heifer is the biggest snake/snitch on this forum.

Tyson is a bum. It basically just shows how fvcked up heavyweight boxing has been since the Klitschko fvckers took over. Hopefully, Anthony Joshua will take on fury after his next bout. Easy passage to being a World Champion. Only Deontay Wilder is a threat to Joshua and I believe Joshua can beat him.

Yoruba boy should rule that division soon. Can't wait. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics by mignone(f): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
ShymmeXS:

No need to apologise, sis. It's cool.

Thanks.

Nigeria is a cesspit destined for abyss. grin
I quite understand u bt i do like us to be optimistic abt our nation since we all claim to mean well &hoping dt all bad eggs be flushed out one day soon... ó n se omo olókù béèni

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (384) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.