Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time (6381 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by decasmir: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2015
1. Give her an 0rgasm before real s3x starts
For some women, getting an 0rgasm before the very act commences is one of the greatest turn ons they can ever get. And this is by far the biggest thing women wish their men did more of in b ed.
And sadly, most men don’t even try to explore this as they are always in a hurry to stick it inside and hump away. They clumsily plow straight to interc0urse as fast as possible without taking time to engage in serious f0replay. Their idea of f0replay usually consists of a few minutes of obligatory k!ssing, followed by another few minutes of obligatory bre@st st!mulation, and their ultimate goal of interc0urse is reached. No woman wants this; it is as simple as that!
If you can give your wife an 0rgasm before you penetrate her, then it’s guaranteed to be good s3x in her book, even if you don’t last as long as you’d like. And on top of this, giving her an 0rgasm will make her more responsive and much more likely to have another 0rgasm during interc0urse. S3x becomes better for you, and for her.

2. Pay attention to non-obvious er0genus zones in her body
Most men, and I mean quite a large number of men, only pay attention to the obvious spots on a woman’s body when trying to give her se.xual pleasure. Spots like the bre@sts, clit0ris and g–spot are often attacked with the erroneous belief that this will set her in the right mood. But women don’t want men to only pay attention to these spots as they want you to pay attention to their whole body.

http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/10/10-tips-to-make-woman-scream-in-bed-non.html
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by doyinisaac(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2015
let me add to the tips......

3.....MONEY
4....MONEY
5......MONEY
10..........MONEY....and see if she will not scream on bed....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by biodunpro(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2015
we knw the tricks tell us something else
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm .... Noted!!!
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by omophunky(m): 8:34am On Oct 23, 2015
Bite and continue biting her grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by bknight: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
But why do you want her to scream?
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by decasmir: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Screaming in bed is about excitement.
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by harristo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Most of the points in the list left a bad taste in my mouth; the first two listed on this thread and some others - they only wrote why they should be done and failed to write how.
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by coded06(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
she can only scream when you have big fat Dick.
Re: 10 Tips To Make A Woman Scream In Bed Non-stop Every Time by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Im a woman and i love:
Kissing..all over
Biting...all over
Licking...all over
Sucking...all over
Stroking...here n there
Sexy talk a little
Whispering in ears. .teasing earlobes with teeth
A little domination both ways depending on mood
Teasing taking your time
Neck sucking n biting
Sometimes gentle
Sometimes rough..sometimes a lil rougher
Diff positions....all the above giving n recieving to both persons involved
Then sleeping in his sexy arms....

But all this only with my man who i love with all my heart n soul because is more enjoyable with the one u love....do all these things and your sex life will be heaven on earth and your partner will be happy all the time trust me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are "Ugly" Girls More Seductive Than Neat And Beautiful Girls?? / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.