Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (13874 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Hello Guys, it's your favorite Health Blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So we have all come to accept the fact that women are highly complicated beings and this pic just complicates things further.

If you say sex favour women, I couldn't disagree with you.

To be sincere, your favorite health blogger did not know about two of those parts you see there.

I mean the parts you have to bite and kiss....

What do you think?

Blog: www.realfitbody.com

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Bitcoiin: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2017
what about how to make a man scream in bed?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by softwerk(f): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2017
Bitcoiin:
what about how to make a man scream in bed?

That's the easier one grin

Just master your doggy-froggy position and understand the rudiments of a blow-jobbb!

He will start making promises you know he can never fulfill while he climaxes from behind kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017

6 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

Just master your doggy-froggy position and understand the rudiments of a blow-jobbb!

He will start making promises you know he can never fulfill while he climaxes from behind kiss

So what of ladies with small ass??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Boss, how do you get ur gifs?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2017
Bitcoiin:

Boss, how do you get ur gifs?
i make some, i get some from the internet

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

make?? how do you make some?? as in which software?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Bitcoiin:

make?? how do you make some?? as in which software?
yes bro, i make them using gif creation software but the fire effect is done on the video first using another software

its long to do, just use reactiongif website to get some to use easily

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Michael004: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
How do you make it?
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Michael004:
How do you make it?
iamJ:
yes bro, i make them using gif creation software but the fire effect is done on the video first using another software

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Michael004: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

How can I get the software?
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Bitcoiin: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Okay, thanks

Happy New Month by the way
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Michael004:
How can I get the software?
go to filehippo website and search for gif maker and you will see them

After you design them, you upload it to an image hosting site, there are many sites that will host it for free, i use postimage
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Bitcoiin:

Okay, thanks

Happy New Month by the way
same to you bro cool
iamJ:

After you design them, you upload it to an image hosting site, there are many sites that will host it for free, i use postimage
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Rub rodo and grinded pepper in you hand and finger her
..she will scream....nansense
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Michael004: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:

Thank you boss
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by braxjay(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

Oya baby make we collabo (collabo oh oh)
I know you want the collabo (collabo oh oh)
Hey yeah, I go sing for you
You go sing for me
Na collabo
She want some collabo

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
how to make a man scream on bed? let him recieve a debit alert from an unknown source from his acct when drilling a lady. grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by iamJ(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
how to make a man scream on bed? let him recieve a debit alert from an unknown source from his acct when drilling a lady. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by mrbillz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Is this applicable to our Naija girls? Co's some girls no even get time for kissing. Just go straight to the point grin cheesy
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by bamisepeters(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abeg spank with brain...
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
All these just to make a woman scream in bed angry...
Just carry your fist or leg, put am inside her congo make you see whether she no go scream angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Uyi168: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Use pillow press her head,she go screem tire
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

pls I beg u do it to me lemme see as it will be
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by rman: 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) by Warderz: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
klhj

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Check Out Photos Of This Lady With A Fake Boobs & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.